Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive older woman made a pass at me...

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hotter than hell!! She's attractive, short, in great shape, but when I mean she is hot, I mean, she wants a younger man, like right now.

Now, before you get me wrong, all I do is flirt with women now... tease em.... but this one... she's starting to get really hot, with the looks, and the kino, and the comment she made to me earlier today, after she over heard me talking with another woman. The other woman offered me cake in the break room, I refused, not a cake type of guy I said, she then asked me, 'Do you like pies?' .....naturally I say, "I love pies...." the hot older woman, overheard me say this, and as she walked by me she gently touches my arm, and quietly asked me, 'Do you know your ABC's?' I turn to her, a bit took by the comment, smiled, looked her in the eye, and replied, 'I know em backwards, and forwards, inside and out...' she smiled, and walked away.... then the woman who asked me about pies, turns to me and goes..'so how's your pregnant gf?'

Anyway, this woman is making me nervous, and as much as I want to throw her over my desk and give her the ole in and out, I won't.... but she approached me later after that incident, and asked me if I would take her picture for her team's newsletter. I said sure... but that means that there's a good chance her and I will be alone.... and she's hot.... and all I want to do is tease her enough to drive her crazy....

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnJones
How old is older

My guess is, she's probably late 30s early 40s?

She's short, short black hair, awesome body, like that chic in Three's Company.. Janey I think? Just vision Janet, with a better rack, and oh man, with an a$$ hugging skirt.... weighing maybe 110? For a women with 4 kids, man she's got an hour glass body.... those hips, are just perfect.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see the problem. If shes hot, do her. I would do a hot 80 year old, I mean the chances of an 80 year old being hot, not just hot for an 80 year old, are remote, but if she was I'd light her a$$ up. She could probably teach you a thing or two.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep... she's hot.

...just got with her, I took her picture, she jokingly says to me, 'I guess you are going to charge my dept big $$$$ for this huh?' I replied jokingly, 'How about dinner and a movie?' .....she stops, she looks me in the eyes, smiles and says, 'My husband has never done that with me.... ever.' I reply, 'Maybe you should put your foot up his a$$?' she turns, in an almost resentful way, says, 'I don't even want to go there.' like she didn't want to talk about him. I say, '...some guys just don't know how truly lucky they are.' ...she smiles, and we go back to kidding with each other. We talk a little about work, and she mentions how she's so much older, and how being married, with kids, has changed her, and how this picture is going to look awful, etc... I say 'Well, HB7, I don't take bad pictures, besides, you couldn't look bad, even if you tried.' she giggles some more, looking me over.... we BS some more, and I say, 'Ok... we're done, you can go home now.... :)' she replies, '.....so..... dinner and a movie huh?' ...I really didn't think she would actually take me up on it. :/ ....I said, 'You should get that good for nothing husband of yours to take you out...' MAN!...I want to jump her so bad.

Eyecandie4ya

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
She's hotter than hell!! She's attractive, short, in great shape, but when I mean she is hot, I mean, she wants a younger man, like right now.

Now, before you get me wrong, all I do is flirt with women now... tease em.... but this one... she's starting to get really hot, with the looks, and the kino, and the comment she made to me earlier today, after she over heard me talking with another woman. The other woman offered me cake in the break room, I refused, not a cake type of guy I said, she then asked me, 'Do you like pies?' .....naturally I say, "I love pies...." the hot older woman, overheard me say this, and as she walked by me she gently touches my arm, and quietly asked me, 'Do you know your ABC's?' I turn to her, a bit took by the comment, smiled, looked her in the eye, and replied, 'I know em backwards, and forwards, inside and out...' she smiled, and walked away.... then the woman who asked me about pies, turns to me and goes..'so how's your pregnant gf?'

Anyway, this woman is making me nervous, and as much as I want to throw her over my desk and give her the ole in and out, I won't.... but she approached me later after that incident, and asked me if I would take her picture for her team's newsletter. I said sure... but that means that there's a good chance her and I will be alone.... and she's hot.... and all I want to do is tease her enough to drive her crazy....
I think you're scared of this "seasoned" woman.

It's cool. Her sexuality have you thinking some very erotic sh*t and make you want to go that route(older women), especially when they are attractive. You might think she will turn you out. Don't worry man, the animal instinct in you draws the desires about her. Just do it.

You'll never know if you don't try.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say forget the movie. The minute you actually approach her about going out shes going to flake. Shes married so being seen in public is a big no no. If you wanna hit it you gotta get her alone. Tell her your tired and don't feel like going out. Get her to come over your house. Tell her you will cook or order in, tell her you know shes had it rough and you would like to really get to know her personally, so a nice quiet dinner at your house would afford you the opportunity to get to know her intimately. Then work it from there, GOOD LUCK! Married chicks like the romantic stuff, keep a steady flow of wine and the panties are yours!

Reaction score
1. This woman is playing with you. She is getting inside your head and f*ucking with your emotions.

2. You need to reverse the game. Get into her head and drive her crazy so she goes to where women post and write about it.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Attractive older woman made a pass at me...

Originally posted by Eyecandie4ya
I think you're scared of this "seasoned" woman.

It's cool. Her sexuality have you thinking some very erotic sh*t and make you want to go that route(older women), especially when they are attractive. You might think she will turn you out. Don't worry man, the animal instinct in you draws the desires about her. Just do it.

You'll never know if you don't try.
FOR REAL!

I've been with an older woman, but I wasn't impressed.

But something about a woman, this woman, who after so many years of marriage, is looking for an affair because the fire isn't in the bedroom anymore, but it is in her. A woman who has that look, like she hasn't felt like a woman in a long time, almost like an unGodly amount of time. Like I said, we give each long stares, and all I can think about is, 'If I had one night with you, one night... I would take that opportunity like it was the only thing left that mattered.' TRUST ME, I ain't scared.... but then again, I am. I'm scared that I may do something with her, and there's not a chance in the world that I would regret it, THAT's what I'm scared about. :(' .....honestly, I can't describe the heat.... it's like we both no it's wrong, but we both know it would be so good. :(

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. This woman is playing with you. She is getting inside your head and f*ucking with your emotions.

2. You need to reverse the game. Get into her head and drive her crazy so she goes to where women post and write about it.

She ain't f*cking with me.... but like you, I thought that she might be.. that is why I suggested that she get her husband to take her out for dinner and a movie.

Now, before she left, she told me to have a nice weekend, like three times... I started to wonder if she was trying to get me to ask her out. In any case, after what was said today, and after I suggested that she ask her husband instead.... if she comes in next week and is all over my jock, I will know it's for real. That means if she mentions anything about dinner and a movie again, or doing something together, I will know that she wants an affair.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say cut to the chase, and screw all that dinner and movie crap. Take her to your place or invite yourself over to hers while her husband is out and put your moves on her.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
InLaws,

dude, aren't you married? To some German American girl? I remember you use to go on and on about her. So wassup with that? Are you divorced now? Or are you creepin' behind her back?

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen a lot of moms like this, but I can think of like 2 off the top of my head.

This one mom that I know is so ridiculously hot, she puts some younger girls to shame. She has the best body I've ever seen of any female any age, it's absolutely amazing. I've sort of flirted with her, but nothing too serious. I don't think I'd ever need another woman if I had one night with this mom, and I have never said this about any mom before. She'd be the only mom I'd ever do something with if I had the chance. Any other time I'd just draw the line. It's not going to happen though, because I'm not actively pursuing it.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, there's this other woman at my work, which I just started 2 weeks ago, who seems to be pursuing me, but she's much older than me, and pretty ugly. Could just be my imagination though, and I hope it is; I generally don't have many older women after me because I stay more away from them.

I have a problem though, because I tend to be flirty/charismatic by nature, so when I talk to a girl, I have trouble turning them off because I make them laugh too much, which always ends up making them like me. Either that, or else I have this sweetness/indifference that makes them come to me. This is bad when there's a mix of good and bad looking girls and the bad looking ones end up swooning over you too.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake the Snake - I think you're right. InLaw is almost married. He has a kid on the way and everything. A couple days ago he was posting about how he wasn't getting along with his pregnant gf. and how he was thinking of cheating on her. I guess he's made up his mind.

InLaw - you're thinking with your dyck man. The reason you want this woman so bad is because its forbidden. You've got a kid on the way. I guess the chances of your kid having a home with two loving parents to raise him is gone. Many kids growing up in single parent households have a lot of problems.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a gf... not married.

....even though I've had many chances too creep, I've stayed strong. I dunno, this year especially for some reason, I've had a lot of women come on to me. I'm trying to figure out what is it about me that's different this year, than in the past. (?) ....I look the same, feel the same. I think this board has something to do with it. I know my overall thinking is different, and this board keeps me on my toes so.... I dunno... I do know that the last time I posted (About pregnant gf tripping, losing sex drive, etc.), I posted what I was going thru, and what some homies on here stated was normal, which was a big relief. I think somone suggested that I remain cool, and do the right thing. If I can find that post, it's some really good reading for fathers to be, who are going thru the 'cold feet' stage.

Anyway, my gf and I are doing great. We went out of town last weekend, I gave her $200 to gamble, she won $1500 at the roulette table, I lost $300. We got a very nice hotel room, with a jacuzi... had a really good weekend.

I dunno, I flirt here and there, but not anything serious about it. The older woman, who I mentioned earlier, I've had eyes for her since I started working for the company. I think that after years of neg-hits, and kino, by the both of us, is finally starting to reach a point. I think the feelings are stronger now because, (A) She's a very, very restless woman, who is looking for some excitement in her life, which isn't being met at home... and (B) I have a pregnant gf who can't do much of anything right now because she is pregnant, which in turn, makes me a little restless too.

I'm seriously trying hard to be strong this time.. more now than ever, but this woman, I'm telling you, it's tough... it's like that heat, and drama in 'The Postman Always Rings Twice' with Jack, and Lange? I mean, you can taste the tention, the heat, the drama.... oh man the tention, like you just want f*ck like animals, just to get it over with, so you can go back to your life again.

I find myself thinking about her A LOT.... what could happen, what we would do to each other, and just the thought of how forbidden it is, makes for even more tention. Then I think about her husband, and how big that guy is......

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know how it feels, man. I've never given in to temptation like that, but I know how difficult it is not to.

However, my take on this is that it depends on how hot your current girl is. I have never let my eyes wander for even a second when I've been with a girl that is so hot that I could see myself marrying her. However, when you've sort of settled for a girl who is slightly less than your best expectation, then it is more likely that when something better comes along, it will be difficult to resist.

There's a girl now that I'm trying to find a way to pursue, but I can see myself marrying this girl and living happily ever after. There are just some girls you meet that, after knowing them for a while, you know you'd never want to look elsewhere again. The current girl is a 9 or 10 for me, and my standard is always measured against Jessica Alba, who is a 10 in my book, so this girl is gorgeous. My last pursuit was also a 9 or 10. These are the only type of girls I even go after these days. I don't bother to even do more than an almost LJBF attitude for any less, which sometimes backfires because they end up liking me.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me put it this way.....

.....I could have, many times, but like always, I was a good boy. Again, I don't go out looking for women to lay, not to sound like I'm bragging but, I don't have to, I have a woman in my life. It's just when you have a fine woman, it seems like other woman don't care, they want to move in on what you got. A few weeks ago, at a club, this chic, all over my jock, she asked me if I have a woman, I say 'no....... yes, and she's pregnant.' You would figure those would be red flags, but they don't care, they move right in, and go for the throat. That chic called for three days straight, until it finally stopped. I was relieved.

It's just really tough sometimes... it didn't use to be, but things change when you got a baby on the way. I got a lot of love for my baby boy, and like I said before, don't want the baby thrown into some drama between her Mom, and me, right out of the gate. Besides, I have to remember, as fine as she is, and as many times as I've seen guys hit on her, she has always remained loyal.... I can't screw up something that good.

Got to remain strong.

Last edited: