Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attractive looking women: Be thankful you live in today's age

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Don't you ever stop and wonder and realize that people in general are alot better looking than let us say (40 years ago or more). I am not talking about genetics, but today, virtually any facial deformity, bad bite or teeth can be fixed with ease. Operations and procedures for these things are commonplace and no longer in their infancy like they were in the 60's. We are very, very lucky to have spent our youth in the 80's, 90's and 21st century.

I can only imagine back in the day, there must of been very few attractive people walking around and the competition for good looking mates was that much more fierce.

I sometimes I wish I grew up in the World War II era, but then I think...NO WAY! I still would of had crooked buck teeth with my huge overbite since wearing braces were basically unheard of.

DogFashionDisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but it was also a much different culture back then. There were no pick-up artists or mass media or MTV. Hell there wasn't any TV at all. In my opinion, the times (say world war 2 era and before) were much better, because people were actually intelligent, diverse, and had goals and inspirations. Unlike today's world where everything is focused around pleasure. There wasn't really a need to focus on looks because there were much more important things to be worrying and thinking about.

And I can't imagine what would happen if a typical 'princess' acted the way she did or played some bull**** game if she was married to a typical conservative man in the early 20th century. Probably either beaten or thrown out the window of a four story building.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DogFashionDisco said:
Yeah, but it was also a much different culture back then. There were no pick-up artists or mass media or MTV. Hell there wasn't any TV at all. In my opinion, the times (say world war 2 era and before) were much better, because people were actually intelligent, diverse, and had goals and inspirations. Unlike today's world where everything is focused around pleasure. There wasn't really a need to focus on looks because there were much more important things to be worrying and thinking about.

And I can't imagine what would happen if a typical 'princess' acted the way she did or played some bull**** game if she was married to a typical conservative man in the early 20th century. Probably either beaten or thrown out the window of a four story building.
I agree. Mass media has fostered a lot of narcisism. If we ever had to fight another war like WWII god help us.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I agree. Mass media has fostered a lot of narcisism. If we ever had to fight another war like WWII god help us.
There will NEVER be a war fought like WWII ever again. Today and in the future, all one has to do is press a button. Hell, alot of AirForce planes today are not even manned by pilots, but remote control. The days of dogfights between tanks, planes and ships are over.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
There will NEVER be a war fought like WWII ever again. Today and in the future, all one has to do is press a button. Hell, alot of AirForce planes today are not even manned by pilots, but remote control. The days of dogfights between tanks, planes and ships are over.
Until we run out of fossil fuels and go back to sword fighting. :crazy:

Reaction score
speakeasy said:
Until we run out of fossil fuels and go back to sword fighting. :crazy:
Wrong! There's still hydrogen and electricity. The Japanese made a car that can run on AA batteries and it actually can hit 80 mph. All that fossil fuel is runing low... theory is BULL SH (T! Russia has enough to last 300 years. You know why they're saying that though? So the oil companies can jack the prices up and people like Bush can get richer.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
Wrong! There's still hydrogen and electricity. The Japanese made a car that can run on AA batteries and it actually can hit 80 mph. All that fossil fuel is runing low... theory is BULL SH (T! Russia has enough to last 300 years. You know why they're saying that though? So the oil companies can jack the prices up and people like Bush can get richer.
Never heard of any such car that runs on AA batteries, unless it's sold at Toys R US. You got a link to it?

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth to what you say. I actually believe that our automotive technology is being hampered (or at least efficient models being restricted from mass production) because oil companies don't want to see there profits go down and their fuel turned to waste.

Who Killed The Electric Car

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this thread has been derailed. To the OP, what you say is true, but we are still bound by our genes. You and I may be able to fix our outside flaws through common procedures, but if we were to have children, they will re-appear, or at least still be in their genes. Sometime in the future, it may even get to the point where the gene can be changed so people will never have the flaw in the first place (alla the movie Gattaca). Gene manipulation is already in testing and may be something we will see in our lifetime as a common procedure.

Gem

Reaction score
Wrong! There's still hydrogen and electricity. The Japanese made a car that can run on AA batteries and it actually can hit 80 mph.
Hydrogen is separated and electricity is made with energy produced by.....you guessed it....burning fossil fuels. So saying we still have electricity is not really a solutions.

However you are right there are plenty of alternatives - Wind, tidal, solar, nuclear -all energy forms with limitless supply.

Anyway back on topic.

The main thing I am thankful for: it is only in the last 10-15 years that women have started triming their ******s. Can't stand a massive bush.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon said:
Well this thread has been derailed. To the OP, what you say is true, but we are still bound by our genes. You and I may be able to fix our outside flaws through common procedures, but if we were to have children, they will re-appear, or at least still be in their genes. Sometime in the future, it may even get to the point where the gene can be changed so people will never have the flaw in the first place (alla the movie Gattaca). Gene manipulation is already in testing and may be something we will see in our lifetime as a common procedure.

That is a good question. If one has a deformity fixed, does the gene that made the deformity exist in the first place pass on?

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon said:

That is a good question. If one has a deformity fixed, does the gene that made the deformity exist in the first place pass on?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but on the other hand, all the media images of super-hot people have skewed our perception of what is attractive.

I'd say all in all the perception has changed more than the average level of attractiveness.