Attractive but too friendly

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm sure there's been millions of threads like this but who cares. I'm looking for advice from females mostly. So lately I've been told from a couple different girls that I'm a very attractive guy and that they would date me, but i come across too friendly. I have tried to talk about sex more and stuff like that but it doesn't seem to help much. So, to the females in this forum, what specific advice can you give me to appear less friendly and more sexual?

Igetit!

Reaction score
Biggie said:
So I'm sure there's been millions of threads like this but who cares. I'm looking for advice from females mostly. So lately I've been told from a couple different girls that I'm a very attractive guy and that they would date me, but i come across too friendly. I have tried to talk about sex more and stuff like that but it doesn't seem to help much.
What they mean is they feel no sexual attraction towards you. You may be handsome,but there's no "ummmf",no spark.

You're basically a Ferrari with a Volkswagon engine.

You look good on the outside,but when it comes time to rev up the engine,there's nothing there,no power.

They're missing the fire,the passion,the excitement from you.

I had a girl say something like that to me a loooong time ago. She said...

"You look good,but...umm...I don't know".

At the time,I had no idea what she meant.

Now I understand.

And another thing:You said that you've tried to "talk more about sex and stuff like that",but it hasn't helped.

Well if the girl told you about you being too friendly FIRST,then later now you tried to talk about sex,then to them you were putting up a front.

They knew that the FIRST VERSION of you,the "too friendly" one,was the real one,and the only reason you started talking about sex was because of what they said.

You'd been better off staying too friendly.

At least then you'd been congruent.

You just need to be more flirty/manly from the beginning instead of trying NOT TO OFFEND and being a nice guy.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say you need to escalate the attraction from the beginning.

Read up on kino. Touching girls shows you aren't afraid to get in their pants when it comes time.

If you meet a girl for the first time and you're "too friendly", you're immediately outed as a sexual option.

I used to have this problem. All the girls saw me as a nice friend. I wanted to bone the **** out of them. Eventually I tried subtle touching (shoulders, arms, hands) and I noticed girls reacted more sexually towards me.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Biggie said:
So I'm sure there's been millions of threads like this but who cares. I'm looking for advice from females mostly. So lately I've been told from a couple different girls that I'm a very attractive guy and that they would date me, but i come across too friendly. I have tried to talk about sex more and stuff like that but it doesn't seem to help much. So, to the females in this forum, what specific advice can you give me to appear less friendly and more sexual?
all I have to say is don't put to much faith in ANY advice a woman gives you. IMO their "advice" does more damage than good.

Deniska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been in your situation a few times. What got me out of it, is not by talking about sex, but my actions. One day at a party, I randomly started ass slapping same girls. In return they were chasing me around with a spatchler and wooden spoon trying to spank me.

Yes i did get my ass spanked, because i willingly let them, but they longer saw me as "friendly". At the same time, i was taking pictures of their asses and cleavages.

My point is, at least in my experience, its not what you say, but what you do.

Let the sex beast out from with in you and girls/females will look differently at you.