Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attraction

Attraction: Made or found

• It is made!

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • It is found!

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is Attraction Made?

Or

Is Attraction Simply Found?

Please explain why you think so. It would be great if you use personal experiences in your reasoning.

Since people complained about needing criteria here it is.

The Criteria For this poll is:

When a woman first start to feel attraction for any man, did the man just happen to find a girl that's attracted to him or did he do something, anything subtle or obviouse to sway her feelings?

Try to imagine this in the simplist form possible. Try to imagine they just met eachother and are around the time of the first interaction between eachother. When I say the first interaction take into consideration the time before any words were spoken for example the eye contact stage. Take into consideration of when the conversation starts, during the conversation and after they depart and no more because im only interested in initial attraction. Think of the time when she first sees him, the time when he has infinite possibilities in character because she doesnt know him.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have no idea what you mean by found you need to break it down a bit on your criterias.

I do know that you can create attraction. If your fat or chubby you can lose weight. If your skinny you can gain weight. If you are 18 and look like your 12 you can even change that...vinny.

You can also create attraction through your convo. Women being natural communicators love to talk. If you know how to get her life-story that will open up that attraction in her mind.

If your unattractive she will justify it to her girls by saying..."he isn't all that cute but we can talk for hours and that is all I want in a man"

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made.

I know that sounds superficial, but I've yet to be attracted to a woman who's 20lbs overweight, pasty white, wearing no makeup and reeks of garlic.

I am however consistently aroused by extremly fit women, who have breast implants, long hair, are reasonably tan and frequently wear lingerie in my presence.

I might also add that, remarkably, this arousal or non-arousal occurs with such regularity and irespective of any conversation that I can come to no other conclusion than to see it as a law of the universe.

;)

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
attraction is found, although if your good enough, you can 'make it'. But for 95% of guys, its just found.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnElDonJuan
Is Attraction Made?

Or

Is Attraction Simply Found?

Please explain why you think so. It would be great if you use personal experiences in your reasoning.
Could you please explain in further detail what u mean by "found"... then maybe i will be able to give u an appropriate answer;)

Laterz...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very complicated topic and those 2 options don't exactly cover it.

On one hand you are somewhat making it throught your personality, but on the other hand they are somewhat finding it through your personality. Both answers are correct, just finding it is more correct...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say found do you mean that you slowly discover overtime all her traits and how they turn you on?

When you say made do you mean both or one of the two works on the relationship and creates an attraction based on exaggerated qualities of the way they/she really are?

I'm confused

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's a bit of both.

For instance... the initial attraction. This is where attraction is found. It's usually based off of first impressions and physical looks, for both male and female. For men, it's mostly physical features... but for females, it's slightly more the first impression.

However, after that, it is made. If you pass the initial attraction with flying colors, more of what you say and do is going to determine whether or not the attraction sticks.

There have been females where the attraction came immediately. Especially over here (okinawa japan), with women who aren't used to being around american men, a sense of curiousity perks up in them, and they are usually interested in everything you say or do. This happened with a date I went on with me and my buddy, and two young Japanese girls (I believe they both were 22. Amy and Mika) We ended up going to Amy's dad's bar (that was an awkward situation, but I feel I handled it quite well.) It was a small bar, only seated about 10/15 people max (they call them Snack Bars.) It was pretty upscale, very well taken care of. One of the waitresses who was probably around 35 or 40 years of age was completely obsessed with me and my friend, and did her best to ask me and him questions in English. This is the point where I noticed Amy responding to me in a way that I hadn't seen her before. She's normally very polite, always apologizing for the littlest things. This time, if I teased her, she'd actually make a comment back. (Entering my reality, as my friend put it.) Her dad ended up buying all the drinks that me and my friend drank. (My friend sat there like a bum, too... it was great.) Mika was the target, and she was responding very well... initiated a lot of kino, spent a bit of time teasing back as I teased her. Could't wait to get to the club with her... ;)

Had I sat there like a bum, like my friend, the night wouldn't have been nearly as successful as it was.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my life, attraction is simply found.

Girls either like me or they don't.

Xandaman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think these choices are mutually exclusive... attraction is made and found.

MixMaxster

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's only asking if attraction is found or made....

I'd say made because one can find made beauty. It is afterall how some people are born, with beauty. As for FINDING attraction, I don't agree so much with that as there must be something feeding the attraction, something must be forcing it out or trying to "find" it.

As far as making it I think one can do it in so many forms that had he NOT done that chances are the attraction wouldnt' have found each other or something to that affect.

It must have been made or else what are you looking for in any sense? Something must have been made to be found or else nothing is what you're trying to find.

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont even see how this can be discussed, its straight up made, wether you realize it or not, you being black as opposed to white can make attraction, u bein tall as opposed to short, u telling someone off, you bein around girls, you dressing nicely, u bein funny, u showing eye contact, its all made, its as simple as that.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just want to understand people's stance or prcption on attraction. Lets take this question into a more metaphorical stance.

Lets say the attraction a woman has for a man can just "only" be "found."

Lets say attraction is a gem buried in a mine and theres a man willing to work uncover that gem since he's interested in her himself. Whats his shovel or anyother tool he may use to uncover that gem?

Now lets say attraction can "just" only be "made."

Now lets say the woman is a giant block of wood and the interested man is a sculpter? what tools does he use to sculpt or refine her interest to his liking?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JohnElDonJuan
I just want to understand people's stance or prcption on attraction. Lets take this question into a more metaphorical stance.

Lets say the attraction a woman has for a man can just "only" be "found."

Lets say attraction is a gem buried in a mine and theres a man willing to work uncover that gem since he's interested in her himself. Whats his shovel or anyother tool he may use to uncover that gem?

Now lets say attraction can "just" only be "made."

Now lets say the woman is a giant block of wood and the interested man is a sculpter? what tools does he use to sculpt or refine her interest to his liking?

is the answer 9? i think i've heard this one before!

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an idea...

Originally posted by DJ24SEVEN
In my life, attraction is simply found.

Girls either like me or they don't.
You do realise that u CAN make girl get attracted to you right? If not, then going to the Sosuave site would be the wise thing to do right about now;)

Laterz...

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's both man...

But, would we really want to know? I mean, I'm happy as long as I'm getting some ass. (As far as the womaniverse goes).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On second thought, this is a circular argument. It's nature vs. nurture and you'll just endlessly debate it. You can nurture aspects of yourself to 'make' yourself more attractive, but this is set in the frame work of a natural order.