Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

attraction

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a quick question here is laughing at anything you say a good sign of attraction, bcuz thers a girl i would like to go out with, however i haven't had any real time to talk much, just lil comments here and there but at everthing ive said so far, she thought was hilarious.

is this a good sign, that i should continue on the persuit or is she maybe jus being nice or some other weird thing?

RiceHapa888

Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime a girl laughs at everything you say you are at least on the road to getting with her- doesn't mean you always will but if all of a sudden this girl laughs at stuff you say that you know is secretly not that funny then she digs you

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome, yea some of it was mildly funny, and some of it was kinda stupid, but she just laughed like it was was of the funniest things ever

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a number of reasons why she might be laughing...

1) Because you make her laugh, because you have good humour and your fun too be with - This is a good point too start, cause it means she enjoys being around you and that she feel relaxed with you.

2) Because, she has a thing for you and gets all giggley when she's around you cause she is shy/embarassed - This is a positive cause means she must like you quite abit, but on the negative things could be awkward with her.

3) Because she is laughing at you - I really hate this, I had it before and it's not nice..I remember one time I was talkign too this guy and I was laughing at everything he sed,... he probably thought he had built up great rapport with him, but infact it was a private joke with a mate too do with him the reason i was actually laughing at him.

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont think she was lauging at me, to me atleast it seemed more like she was laughing at something funny, not somehting mean

plus i dont really know of anything that she would laugh at me about, i dont really see her around all that much

Blinky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tWeaK
i dont think she was lauging at me, to me atleast it seemed more like she was laughing at something funny, not somehting mean

plus i dont really know of anything that she would laugh at me about, i dont really see her around all that much

you never know,..make sure when you talk too her she is alone though away from friends..... another reason could be that she is just one of those people who laugh at everything and everyone for hardly any reason lol, but I spect u'd know that if she was.

If you think you are at the 1st example I gave, then u must show her your a man / sexual being.. or else she'll just end up seeing u as a guy friend who makes her laugh.... get talking with her, use mild kino on her,..talk bout other girls just about anything which shows her other people are / have been interested.

After you have shown her that your a man a sexual being and that people desire too be with you,... ask her out on a date / or her number too arrange one (dont leave it 2 long untill u do),...and show her a good time :)

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
this adds an interesting fact to the whole situation

i work with this girl, however we were both hired for seasonal postions, meaning that the job will be over like a month and a half, so i dont think thers too great of a possibilty of screweing that up.

any suggestions on ways to initiate convo or stuff to talk about when i finally get a good chance?

BTW we both work for a department store (target) if that helps bring on any ideas

Last edited:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do u need ideas ? Talk to her one day, and just ask her if she wants to go out for coffee. Its not that hard. But if you make it be so, it will be.

tWeaK

Don Juan
Reaction score
no, its not that im asking of exactly what to say and when, its more about jus if anybody can think of anything to throw in, just anything funny that might have come to mind

i dont think im gonna have a lot of trouble talking to her, something about her seems diff from most of the other girls i know

i was just looking for any quick lil jokes you might have that would work in my situation, nothing big