Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnElDonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
lately I have stumbled onto something kinda simple many dj's may not like. If a girl likes you, your in, and you'll know it but through my experience I never got any girl to like me because of something I did(even tho I wish I had more control than this) it was like the relationship has started before I even knew I was in it. I have left the site for a while too and right now im experimenting on the power of steady persistance I will post my results in a couple field reports later.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this completely obvious and natural? Of course if a girl likes you or find you attractive you have a natural open inn with her... It's just how you play it and also catching onto her that she likes you that way that matters....

Aramas

Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it to mean that in each case the chick was the one that took the active (and dominant) role in starting the relationship. AKA - he's the bytch :)

While I confess I did occasionally fall into that trap in my younger, dumber years, it does not produce a satisfactory outcome. For every chick that will do the work to get the ball rolling, there are a dozen hotter, smarter ones that don't. They'll just hang back and wait for the man to make a move as nature intended - the chicks already make their move to show us that they're interested, but most of us miss it. You miss out on the pleasure of their company because you sell yourself to the one that's willing to go the extra mile - regardless of whether there was someone else you wanted more - and who may have wanted you.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aramas
I take it to mean that in each case the chick was the one that took the active (and dominant) role in starting the relationship. AKA - he's the bytch :)

While I confess I did occasionally fall into that trap in my younger, dumber years, it does not produce a satisfactory outcome. For every chick that will do the work to get the ball rolling, there are a dozen hotter, smarter ones that don't. They'll just hang back and wait for the man to make a move as nature intended - the chicks already make their move to show us that they're interested, but most of us miss it. You miss out on the pleasure of their company because you sell yourself to the one that's willing to go the extra mile - regardless of whether there was someone else you wanted more - and who may have wanted you.
Perhaps. Or ... perhaps this is your very own pure D9 theory at work. Women either find you attractive or not, and vice versa. Go figure.

Post closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.