Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attraction Via Assumption (AVA)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not pretending to be the creator of this tool, it is a very commonly found belief by all studiers of seduction, i am merely coining it in an attempt to make it more tangible and therefore easier to understand for all the community.

Attraction Via Assumption, or AVA, is a tool, or a belief, or perhaps even a reality, that any given girl wants to fuk your brains out. There is no trick, no method, just the simple act of ASSUMING that the girl wants to fuk you.

Just this one assumption instantaneously creates behaviour that where previously being implaced by concious thought. When you ASSUME a girl wants to **** you, you will kino her, have the body language, even TALK the way that you SHOULD be talking to her to best improve your chances of laying her.

SO MANY TIMES, have my PU's been ruined by my own pessimistic thoughts. "Does she like me?" , "I bet she's just playing with me" , "I bet she has plenty of more attractive guys after her then me" , "<Insert Other Beta/AFC Catch Phrase>", etc. This INSTANTLY closes my body language up, the thought of even touching her hand surges my adrenaline to sky high levels, are there any chances of me making a move? Yeah, sure maybe with half a bottle of vodka, but it's just fools game. Not concious effort.

The SECOND i change my thoughts to "Of course she wants to fuk me" , "Damn she has a nice rig, i can't wait to get her naked" , "<Insert Other Alpha/DJ Catch Phrase", etc, i open up my body language, i KINO her, i dont give a fuk if she doesnt respond to my come-on's i know she's just playing her illogical games and just delaying the inevetable - that i AM going to nail her tonight. And you know what? The more and more i ASSUME the girl wants to fuk me, the more and more i end up fuking her. If I dont? I put it down to the time in her menstration cycle or her gay friends convinving her that im a sleeze. I think this is a good time to add: i never give up on a girl. I know every girl wants to fuk me and i act congruent to this belief, this has resulted in me fuking girls that most people would of simply NEXTED!

Don't "next!" girls as an exscuse not to make a move. IE. DONT BE A *****!.

One important note: When using AVA, make sure your actions are harmonious with your state.

Meaning: make sure you do ACT AS IF she wants to fuk you, this may be difficult at first but the more and more you do it you actually will start BELIEVING, not ASSUMING, that every girl wants you! It has been the biggest step up in my game.

Kino her like she wants you.

Stand like she wants you.

Talk like she wants you.

Do everything in a manner that is congruent with the fact the she wants you

.... and let the good times roll.

"Who Dares Wins" :cool:

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, I was actually talking to a friend about this thing the other day... it's very true. :)

You done good Sammo...

AS

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW! You sure use a lot of profanity especially for a moderator.

P.S. What happened to your signature? It was a good one.

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good point. So many guys try looking for signs that a girl likes them before they escalate with her physically -- this is terrible. It's like you're looking for her approval. ASSUME that she is attracted to you, and she will be.

-Dan

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip, this is so true, but I forget it far too often. It works wonders. As long as you tell yourself "she wants me", she might as well want you, cuz she most likely will eventually.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Tomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, recently I have been working on this mentality. I find myself projecting better confidence and bodylanguage and it keeps my game focus. I like this advice. Sometimes however I do it with my female friends and have the urge to kiss them. I almost went for a kiss, would have been bad news. I kino them alot though haha

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bluelemond
WOW! You sure use a lot of profanity especially for a moderator.

P.S. What happened to your signature? It was a good one.
.. dude :rolleyes:
Good post Sammo, hope you have been getting my forwarded emails :cheer:

Bradshaw

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good tip.

I am convinced that this mentality is the 'secret' of the naturals. Even if they are fat, ugly, (or both), with nothing going for them socially, they all seem to think that every girl wants them. This is the key to their success.

dyce

Don Juan
Reaction score
dam nice tip man, thanks