Attraction to unlikeable women

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being very attracted to people you dont like is unpleasant. The girl opposite me at work is a cold, dull ***** but those tits!!!! How is a man supposed to engross himself in contracts with this!!!

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes it's fun to **** those girls… just sayin

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
handle said:
sometimes it's fun to **** those girls… just sayin
Oh i would absolutely love to but she gives me a cold vibe. I just overheard her essentially tell her female colleague that she is looking for a guy to **** for the summer before she goes back to australia. As dull as she is i feel slightly frustrated and envious of the guy that will be spraying those big tits

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spit some game at her. Start asking questions about her life outside work, try to get her to smile. Once she warms up suggest going to get some drinks after work. Then skeet your man-batter on her tits.

Yo'Mama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Spit some game at her. Start asking questions about her life outside work, try to get her to smile. Once she warms up suggest going to get some drinks after work. Then skeet your man-batter on her tits.
Im new at this company and shes established. Shes not the sort of chick that would go for christian slater in heathers. Thats the sort of chick that would go for me. But this girl is too mainstream.