Attraction is easy, and not enough

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My DonJuan brothers, I write this after a partying night, great fun, 3 girls had some level of attraction towards me. This is is a normal situation for me right now. I'm just a guy on my path that goes out to relax with friends and have fun after working hard on my goals. You could say I play hard, but I work harder. And girls notice. So everytime I go out I get girls attracted and trying to build rapport or comfort with me. The problem is, I'm not that interested in them as to have deep conversations with. I've hit a plateau, I need some help and advice from you to multiply my lyes.
Since I'm on the DonJuan path I've only bang artsy girls and girls so below my league that they would just jump on me. This, obviously, is not what I want. Artsy girls I like since most of you know I studied philosophy, so rapport is easy as **** to build. My problem is,with normal girls I don't have a common ground so vast as to build this comfort necessary to bang them. They keep on initiating conversation and kino, and I'm just like 'meh', not escalating them back. I might be rambling a bit, but I'm a little drunk lol. Anyhow, I'm asking you guys how can I become interested in this normal girls without intelectual or artistic interest. I surely want more sexual abundance, but I just can't get interested in them. Thank you, as always.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My DonJuan brothers, I write this after a partying night, great fun, 3 girls had some level of attraction towards me. This is is a normal situation for me right now. I'm just a guy on my path that goes out to relax with friends and have fun after working hard on my goals. You could say I play hard, but I work harder. And girls notice. So everytime I go out I get girls attracted and trying to build rapport or comfort with me. The problem is, I'm not that interested in them as to have deep conversations with. I've hit a plateau, I need some help and advice from you to multiply my lyes.
Since I'm on the DonJuan path I've only bang artsy girls and girls so below my league that they would just jump on me. This, obviously, is not what I want. Artsy girls I like since most of you know I studied philosophy, so rapport is easy as **** to build. My problem is,with normal girls I don't have a common ground so vast as to build this comfort necessary to bang them. They keep on initiating conversation and kino, and I'm just like 'meh', not escalating them back. I might be rambling a bit, but I'm a little drunk lol. Anyhow, I'm asking you guys how can I become interested in this normal girls without intelectual or artistic interest. I surely want more sexual abundance, but I just can't get interested in them. Thank you, as always.
If all you want to do is fvck them then why does anything other than how they look matter? Everything else is simply window dressing to get to what you want.

Serenity

Reaction score
I have one thing working for me that allows me to have extensive conversations with pretty much anyone, infinite curiosity. I don't only go into "safe" conversations where I know the topics. I go into conversations with people who know a lot about things I know little or nothing about, I ask and reflect back trying to learn and understand.

I take interest in what I don't know, isn't philosophy really about everything anyways?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make fun of them (not in a really horrible way).

If she is talking about something inane (such as reality shows), turn it into having a laugh.

I've always found humour in stuff that is a bit sh1t. I find that works wonders.
As in teasing her about talking about boring topics? I can see that working, but creating attraction instead of rapport.