attraction ≠ interest

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction is basically a sexual feeling you get when you want to put your pee-pee in the vajayjay, and the other way around for a woman. YET, it doesnt mean interest. (not sexual interest).

I think we should differentiate between the two. I ve run into situations where I would be interested sexually in a woman and thats where 90% of the attraction came from, and other times interested in her more as a person despite her average looks, thus still willing to stick it in her. Also given, that she has at least something sexy about her. Please discuss.

I think it should be like this: attraction + interest= date

Last edited:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A wise man once said:

"Love is the illusion that one cvnt is different than another".

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, guys I am going towards that original formula
where you take the mean of Looks + Personality.

If you are a really a good-looking person, I bet you will have a dozen of people interested in you just purely because of the looks. Then yes, attraction is interest.

But what if you are average or cute at best?

I think we should differentiate between the two, because one is physical for the most part, and the other is the emotional, thus "the illusion of the cvnt being different". But people still seem to use these terms interchangeably, because the end result of lacking in either of them is same - no pus*y.