Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracting less than perfect ladies

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read quite alot of this material over the last two months, and it has really flipped my life upside down. I actually approached a random stranger in the mall, and even though I didn't get the number, it was quite cool actually having the balls to do that.

Anyways, I have been trying to apply the things I have learned to life, and I have hit a roadblock. The knowledge on the site works well for getting HB 8-10s, because the PUAs only go for othose types of girls. But when I try to use this on HB 7-under shy girls, it bombs. Neg-hitting doesn't work, they already are below my status, and usually take offense. Going after them doesn't work well either, they are so reserved, they blow off me (because they have been taught not to deal with guys like that) , or back away from my advances. I actually feel right now that I could snag a HB 8 better than I could get a HB 6 shy girl.

Pretty much I ask, what techniques work on shy, and less than perfect girls?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
Pretty much I ask, what techniques work on shy, and less than perfect girls?
Cutting straight to the point. No beading around the bush with the hb8s or below. They tend to not know how to play games and may take offense to something that's a joke.

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree blinkwatt, they are shy, not dumb, I've been straightfoward before, and just like an HB 8-10, they'll drop you like you're hot.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
I disagree blinkwatt, they are shy, not dumb, I've been straightfoward before, and just like an HB 8-10, they'll drop you like you're hot.
I tend to take a straight,no beading around the bush to all hb7.5-10 that I have gone out with. You have a good point though,what may work for me,may not work for others and vica versa.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus fvck, not this again. There is no HB7. HB = Hot Babe. A "hot babe" is 9+ on the 1-10 scale. An 8 is "attractive," a 7 is "below average," and 6 or below is "unattractive." Now that that's out of the way, what I want to ask is this: why are you going after below average / unattractive women? What the hell is wrong with you?

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt, what's up buddy. Yo hit me up on AIM man you're never on anymore.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've noticed better looking women tend to be more open to my advances. is that what you're saying?

Skydiver43127

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The knowledge on the site works well for getting HB 8-10s, because the PUAs only go for othose types of girls. But when I try to use this on HB 7-under shy girls, it bombs.
The problem's not in the girls. You have low confidence, so you go for the 7s, but they can smell it just the same as the 9s and 10s. Just practice and you'll get over this.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
A "hot babe" is 9+ on the 1-10 scale. An 8 is "attractive," a 7 is "below average," and 6 or below is "unattractive."
What the hell are you talking about?

How do you go from attractive to below average in one point?

5 is average 6 cute 7 pretty 8+ hot
4 is below average 3- is ugly

But

Now that that's out of the way, what I want to ask is this: why are you going after below average / unattractive women? What the hell is wrong with you?

I fully agree with you on this. First thought that crossed my mind when I read the first post.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no i agree with kraauss

9, 10 is hot

8 is attractive

7 is pretty

6 is average

5 below ugly, fugly, buggly

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
If that were the case then the rating system would only go from 1-5 wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, I hate to argue about "HB rating points" on an internet forum, it's kind of humiliating in a way, I feel so nerdy talking about it. But I disagree with Krassus

its on a scale of 1-10. 5 is average, 6 is sorta cute. You know, the "oh, i'd let her suck my d1ck" kind of girls. 7 is pretty: the "i'd **** her" kind of girl. 8+ is hot

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no it doesn't work that way, and i dont feel weird

you wouldn't go see a 6/10 film would you? HELL NO, let alone a <5/10 movie

you definately wouldn't let a 6/10 girl suck you

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not split hair discussing the 1-10 scale again please.

The point is some girls may get male's attention on a regular basis while others are less likely to be approached 10 times a day. However there's nothing wrong with wanting to date the latter if you're so inclined. It's just a matter of personal preferences.

Now back to the OP.

Neg-hitting doesn't work, they already are below my status, and usually take offense.
Then don't do it! If there's no need for a neg-hit why would you use one? Just because someone told you to?

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excactly what JLW and Othello said, just because they are HB 6-7 doesn't mean they aren't attractive, and one with a great personality makes up for that.

Pretty much, I want to know how to attract a girl that aren't so open to being DJed like shy, and 6-7s. I'm not saying I want to get ugly girls, just how to DJ decent ones, since they seem to ignore or repel DJ'ing techniques.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
April_Infinite said:
just because they are HB 6-7 doesn't mean they aren't attractive, and one with a great personality makes up for that.
Funniest thing I've heard all morning! :D

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if u are able tp pick up good looking girls, why would u lower ur standards???

this is exactly why when i fcked a 9.5/10, i cancelled my date the next day with a 7/10.......cuz she just seemed lesss worthy after getting such good pvssy

WHY LOWER YOUR STANDARDS IF U DONT HAVE TO??

April_Infinite

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I didn't ask you guys to argue with me about my preferences in women. I asked what I can do to make dealing with these women easier.

I hate how I must validate myself to you, I thought you'd understand instead of laughing at me. I'm sorry Krassus, I'm not an experienced DJ like you, I'm shy, afc, and just learned about the DJ'ing community two months ago. I am not good enough to get a HB 8-10 yet. I'm practicing on HB 6-7 until I get comfortable enough to move on. Also, I am in high school, this limits my choices alot.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In bold:

April_Infinite said:
I'm sorry Krassus, I'm not an experienced DJ like you,

I'm not a "DJ," whatever the hell that means. Everyone who knows me knows I've got NO game. But I do have GUTS and that makes up for it ten-fold. It doesn't take experience to have guts... it takes guts to have guts.

I'm shy

I'm shy too by nature, though you'd never in hell be able to tell if I hadn't told you. I make it an asset and use it to my benefit instead of singling it out as a weakness.

just learned about the DJ'ing community two months ago

Who cares when you learned about it? The community is irrelevant. You were BORN a man, and right then and there you already had ALL it takes to get women. Trust me, mankind survived just fine during the 5.999999 billion years prior to the invention of the internet.

I am not good enough to get a HB 8-10 yet.

Bull****, I don't buy that. There is no "good." Are you morbidly obese, disfigured or blind? If not, you're good to go! Don't think that the amount of time spent on here and/or the amount of "knowledge" you have about women will have ANY effect on how good you're gonna do. The ONLY thing that matters is your SELF-IMAGE. If you think you're good enough, you're right. If you think you're not good enough, you're right. Problem is, if you don't think you're good enough now, no amount of experience will fix that. You'll either one day (such as today!) decide that you ARE good enough or you'll go through life with an inferiority complex or you'll have to get into therapy. Which one seems like the best option? :)

I'm practicing on HB 6-7 until I get comfortable enough

Forget comfort. The DEAD are comfortable. You will NEVER be comfortable as long as you're alive. Never. To pursue comfort is to pursue death and if you consider the fact that most people die just years after "comfortable retirement," you'll realize how true this is (check the official statistics, they're shocking!). The point is: getting over this "comfort" **** will be as easy/difficult today as it'll be years from now. Some people never get over it - they're the people who've been on here for half a decade, taken every workshop imaginable, read every ebook and STILL can't get a date if their life depended on it. They're the ones who always think that they're not good enough (sound familiar) or that they're not yet comfortable to do this or that. So they wait and they wait and they they get old and marry fat ugly chicks and retire and die. Nice, huh? Trust me, take my advice. KICK YOUR OWN ASS AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT *TODAY*! Life is really, REALLY too fvcking short man.

to move on. Also, I am in high school, this limits my choices alot.

You've gotta be kidding me. I'd kill to be back in HS! I'd probably get laid 3x/wk+! Crazy... HS is the easiest place to get laid in the whole world, except for maybe a "party school" college/university. Even so, chicks tend to be in their sluttiest phase in their teens and not in their early 20's. Not to mention that you're surrounded by guys who have absolutely NO idea what they're doing... god, how much more can you ask for?!