attracting guys and making them your bf

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
How are tats part of who you are? All you did was pay some flunkie with ink to butcher your body....how in the world are they really part of who you are i mean who you really are? It's not like they represent something that you had to earn or something......i just think it's lame as hell people inking up their bodies and thinking it makes them cool or represents something. I have friends who do it and i tell them the same thing.
Really. If you want to self express, draw some pictures and put them up on the refrigerator or something. At least then you have the option of taking them down if you change your mind, and you won't have defaced your body in the process.

Srata100

Reaction score
Defenitely not the right guy for you. You should find other guys instead. Those who can treat and consider you as their girlfriend.

Second, just be yourself. Most guys find simple girls beautiful and attractive. But if you're not simple, then just be yourself. And approaching a guy isn't slutty. But it depends on how you approach him.

And lastly, you're the only person who can answer that question. If you really love him, you can wait. :)

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
and just HOW is she supposed to "lose" the tats, guys? get skinned?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say this because it sounds mean, but let's face it. Is the kind of guy who wants a serious girlfriend instead of a pump and dump really going to be looking for a fat bisexual woman who is heavily tattooed? Especially the attractive guy who all the women want?

This sounds like a classic case of unrealistic expectations.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
zekko said:
I hate to say this because it sounds mean, but let's face it. Is the kind of guy who wants a serious girlfriend instead of a pump and dump really going to be looking for a fat bisexual woman who is heavily tattooed? Especially the attractive guy who all the women want?

This sounds like a classic case of unrealistic expectations.
So we figured it out, she is fat huh? Well then, nothing to complain about. Hit up a good diet and hit the gym. Losing weight is really not to hard. And plus, a lot of guys will like a fit girl with tats. Im sure you'll drop the whole "bisexual" thing because you'll have more options from guys.

I always wonder why people turned Bi and I realized its because they want more attention because with just being interested in one sex they apparently just arent appealing enough so they get none. Opening up two fronts gives them double the income than before. usually its the unattractive people who refuse to change that end up Bisexual because they just lack that human connection from just one type of sex, they need two.

Bisexuality = explained.

Erm.... case cloed ;)

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
MisterAFC said:
Thank you very much:) :)
You're welcome! You know I am fan of yours :):)

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn. I feel sorry for OP. If she is fat, if/when she loses weight her numerous tattoos will look hideous.

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Excuse me? LMAO. This chick has a wall of tattoos printed all over her body. I'd say if there's any way to remove them, it would be well worth doing since with them, no guy who is worth anything will touch her with a 9 and a half foot pole.

"Very AFC advice?" LOL dude. You can take her then.
Yep, it's definitely a super insecure thing to get all of your tattoos removed for the sake of getting a boyfriend... Or girlfriend for that matter That's the mark of a mentally weak individual obsessed with what others think of them. But hey, you obviously feel differently. To each their own.

Last edited:

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
Yep, it's definitely a super insecure thing to get all of your tattoos removed for the sake of getting a boyfriend... Or girlfriend for that matter That's the mark of a mentally weak individual obsessed with what others think of them. But hey, you obviously feel differently. To each their own.
This ^

Btw im not even fat lol so i have no idea where that came from. i said i was NEITHER skinny or FAT. But i go to the gym anyway to keep fit.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:

How about just removing them because you are acknowledging that they were a stupid idea in the first place? Not only does it hurt dating chances, but career prospects as well.

What's so funny about what you said is in my experience it is ALWAYS the mentally weak ones who get them in the first place trying to find a niche for themselves or to make social statements or just to be a bad boy/girl.

If you are serious about what you inquired about, lose the lame tats.....they are for losers unless you got them through being afiliated with something serious like ancient group of warriors or something...doubt you did that. You probably just said to yourself...hey, i want to look cool or like a bad ass...great idea...let's pay my next few paychecks to some flunkie to ink up my body...i am sorry to be so mean sounding, but this is how i view it...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
This ^

Btw im not even fat lol so i have no idea where that came from. i said i was NEITHER skinny or FAT. But i go to the gym anyway to keep fit.
Translation: "I'm on the chubby side."

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Really. If you want to self express, draw some pictures and put them up on the refrigerator or something. At least then you have the option of taking them down if you change your mind, and you won't have defaced your body in the process.
Bring her over here. I've got a glass bead blaster and I'll make quick work of that ink.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Darth said:
Lose the tattoos if you want any guy who is worth anything. Men are naturally attracted to innocence, sweetness, friendliness, femininity. Tattoos do not communicate any of that.
Not sure about this, I've had both and would rather be with the latter.

Girls who claim Innocence, sweetness and femininity will make your head spin once you sleep with them. You will fall in love, they will play with your emotions and spend your money to see how desperate you are, it will feed their ego, they will run back to their boyfriend.

Tattooed girls are straight up, no nonsense type. No games.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Trump said:
Now THAT is hilarious.

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a great thread somewhere, can't find it but here's a rehash:

Game for females 101

1. Work on your looks

2. Be more feminine

That's all you need to know. Now drop and give me 30 :cheer:

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump said:
Not sure about this, I've had both and would rather be with the latter.

Girls who claim Innocence, sweetness and femininity will make your head spin once you sleep with them. You will fall in love, they will play with your emotions and spend your money to see how desperate you are, it will feed their ego, they will run back to their boyfriend.

^This

And i only say this because its who i am but i dont beat around the bush like most girls, i tell it as it is and dont play games. but i can attest to many girls like this user above mentioned that are like this, they may be a 8 + but they are also headcases who most of you go for rather then someone like me who would give it straight up to you where you stand. Silly boys :crazy:

Vidrio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
^This

And i only say this because its who i am but i dont beat around the bush like most girls, i tell it as it is and dont play games. but i can attest to many girls like this user above mentioned that are like this, they may be a 8 + but they are also headcases who most of you go for rather then someone like me who would give it straight up to you where you stand. Silly boys :crazy:
Tattoos don't make a statement and aren't a part of who you are. All they prove is that you're impulsive and make decisions based on today rather than the future. How do you think those tattoos are gonna look in 10-15 years? They'll look hideous on you. Your best chance at getting a high value man is to get rid of them. Tattooed girls are widely considered to be sluts/trashy. I know plenty of people who have sex with girls with a lot of tattoos, but I don't know anybody who'd be willing to wife up a girl with a lot of tattoos. If you REALLY want what you say you want, you should get rid of them. If not, and you're willing to put up with the fact that no successful man will want you for anything more than a fling, don't get rid of them. Just don't complain when you can't get a man to commit. You put yourself in this position and now you have to deal with the consequences of your actions.