attracting guys and making them your bf

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
you accuse men who dont like tatted up women as being shallow, all your posts reek of shallowness.
is it shallow if a guy who is seeking a LTR with a decent woman, chooses not to look for a tatted up, overweight bi sexual woman??? just looks like sense to me.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
What a.funny thread, first of all... What kind of advice is "lose the tattoos"?? Lmao... You all do realize that they're pretty permanent, unless you're suggesting she get some expensive surgery to remove something that is a part of her in order to attract guys. Very AFC advice. Working out in the gym to improve attractiveness is waaay different than removing tattoos.

Anyway i have seen sooome good advice like to get off POF but if i was going to try to give you some real advice, it'd be to get off this website. Talk to some of your female friends *that you would trust* and preferably female friends with current boyfriends. I betcha a dollar you get more useful advice than you do here.

It's not AFC advice...it's reality numbnuts...of course we are talking about surgery...yeah it's expensive...but if she wants results she needs to get rid of them....

DJ, sorry if it is shallow sounding, but that is the world we live in....once again reality and quite frankly, i don't think it's shallow at all...odds are a person covered in tatoos has some kind of addiction/personality problem...it's not coincidence a large percentage of US prisoners are also covered in them...not saying you are a criminal or anything of course....and you can say some guys won't judge you, but bet your life they will have family members, friends...ect who judge and it will influence them once a relationship is underway...and if a guy is just boning you or just met you, ofcourse he will say or maybe think it is sexy...but when it comes to a LTR, the criteria changes greatly...

Also, if you are so unshallow then why do you only want a guy you deem high status who other girls are chasing? There are probably some guys out there who may not be chased by all the women but are great guys once you get to know them. You women and your double standards kill me.

Edit: I just read through this and realized you are a bi-sexual...forget it...no sane guy worth his salt who is not totally desperate is going to embark in a LTR with a bi-sexual...sorry, but that is the truth and that is not shallow.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Randomer said:
What a.funny thread, first of all... What kind of advice is "lose the tattoos"?? Lmao... You all do realize that they're pretty permanent, unless you're suggesting she get some expensive surgery to remove something that is a part of her in order to attract guys. Very AFC advice. .
Excuse me? LMAO. This chick has a wall of tattoos printed all over her body. I'd say if there's any way to remove them, it would be well worth doing since with them, no guy who is worth anything will touch her with a 9 and a half foot pole.

"Very AFC advice?" LOL dude. You can take her then.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if she doesn't have surgery, at least any girls lurking here might figure out that it isn't the best idea to cover their bodies with tats like some hybrid cross between a he man sailor and a skank.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Darth said:
Excuse me? LMAO. This chick has a wall of tattoos printed all over her body. I'd say if there's any way to remove them, it would be well worth doing since with them, no guy who is worth anything will touch her with a 9 and a half foot pole.

"Very AFC advice?" LOL dude. You can take her then.
i cant man, this thread is just making me laugh every time i pop in. Darth did you sense the white knightness at the poster you quoted? Lol . You know how they remove tats? They peel your skin back layer by layer and then you have to wait years for it to thicken out again . In which you cannot get any sun or do anything sensitive to your skin . F that, tats are just a bad idea, well you know a plethora of them are.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
i wont be removing my tattoos anytime soon, i love them and as i said they are a huge part of who i am. If that means im forever alone then so be it i guess.

Also i dont think i have double standards at all, i can almost guarantee most of you guys out there are only interested in HB 8-10 who are tiny and model like and you probably wouldnt give someone like me or a HB6 and lower a chance. And its funny because most men out there all say theyre after "curvy girls with figures" but yet once again when it comes to it 9 times out of 10 you'll pick the tiny skinny model looking female over a curvy girl with great features

So in knowing all this why is it unreasonable to seek out men who are attractive, decent, and takes care of himself as opposed to a guy whose a 6 an under?
At the end of the day no one wants and unattractive partner no matter how great their personality is and this is true especially with guys...you would prefer a jessica alba lookalike over a plain jane but then cry when play games with you and fu*k you over.....

Food for thought: maybe some of you should lower your standards abit and realize the 7's and under are just as great as your "HB" and most times lower maintainence.....And if you really must know i look like kat von d and thats not even exaggerating as pretty much everyone i meet tells me this...we have the same tattoos in the same areas and same sort of style...the only difference is im shorter then her and my hair is abit shorter thats it.

Go figure

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
i wont be removing my tattoos anytime soon, i love them and as i said they are a huge part of who i am. If that means im forever alone then so be it i guess.

Also i dont think i have double standards at all, i can almost guarantee most of you guys out there are only interested in HB 8-10 who are tiny and model like and you probably wouldnt give someone like me or a HB6 and lower a chance. And its funny because most men out there all say theyre after "curvy girls with figures" but yet once again when it comes to it 9 times out of 10 you'll pick the tiny skinny model looking female over a curvy girl with great features

So in knowing all this why is it unreasonable to seek out men who are attractive, decent, and takes care of himself as opposed to a guy whose a 6 an under?
At the end of the day no one wants and unattractive partner no matter how great their personality is and this is true especially with guys...you would prefer a jessica alba lookalike over a plain jane but then cry when play games with you and fu*k you over.....

Food for thought: maybe some of you should lower your standards abit and realize the 7's and under are just as great as your "HB" and most times lower maintainence.....And if you really must know i look like kat von d and thats not even exaggerating as pretty much everyone i meet tells me this...we have the same tattoos in the same areas and same sort of style...the only difference is im shorter then her and my hair is abit shorter thats it.

Go figure
The wheels on the hamster go 'round and 'round

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Food for thought: maybe some of you should lower your standards abit and realize the 7's and under are just as great as your "HB" and most times lower maintainence.....
eat your own buffet sweetheart

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whew! Good thing for me...I've been rejected by 9's, 8's, 7's, 6's and even 5's LOL. My bald, outta shape friend has a smokin 8 of a wife, go figure THAT one out. There are ugly brats, beautiful sweethearts, and vice-versa. It is all down to the individual, specifically.

Looks and character are two different worlds that seldom live in harmony.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
djgirl said:

Go figure

Curvy and fat are two different things. You're one of those girls who uses the curvy excuse not to get in shape. Please run off a cliff . I'm sick of people blaming obesity on anyone / anything but THEMSELVES. Djgirl , you clearly are what a 5? You said guys are looking for curvy girls, uh huh sure but I'm assuming you're rather large. I say hit the gym and hop on a clean diet.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as has been suggested, perhaps you should take more initiative when it comes to men. don't wait around for prince charming to come and swoop you away on his horse.

doing this will not only get you more dates, but it will broaden your choice...

and lastly, be very approachable.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:

Go figure
How are tats part of who you are? All you did was pay some flunkie with ink to butcher your body....how in the world are they really part of who you are i mean who you really are? It's not like they represent something that you had to earn or something......i just think it's lame as hell people inking up their bodies and thinking it makes them cool or represents something. I have friends who do it and i tell them the same thing.

djgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you love body art you would understand that they are also a form of self expression, i dont expect you to understand if your not into it...

I dont expect to land lawyers or doctors and i know that my look will limit me with guys and even girls but if we can stick to the topic that would be great, and its how can i make myself gf material for guys

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
Food for thought: maybe some of you should lower your standards abit and realize the 7's and under are just as great as your "HB" and most times lower maintainence.
Says the girl asking for advice in attracting the attractive guy other women want...you're playing the wrong game in here, dude. Don't want to bash you, but drama simply doesn't fly around here. Change it up.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
MisterAFC said:
I will date you, you cutie-pie.

:) :) :)
djgirl, go for this guy. He's a GREAT guy, I'll vouch for him. You won't be disappointed ;)

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
djgirl said:
but its harder for me to attract guys as im heavily tattooed and most guys dont like tattoos on girls, which is fine i know that not every guy is going to accept me but i have heard from a few guys that i look "intimidating" because of them
I tried to look for a 'yawn' emoticon. Couldn't find one. So here it is in text:

yawn.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
djgirl, go for this guy. He's a GREAT guy, I'll vouch for him. You won't be disappointed ;)
Don't dismiss "Sage" advice. He's bisexual himself as he already admitted you won't be disappointed with MisterAFC. :crackup:

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Don't dismiss "Sage" advice. He's bisexual himself as he already admitted you won't be disappointed with MisterAFC. :crackup:
I am, indeed. As a matter of fact, I...wait WHAT THE FWCK??? HEYU FWCK YOU NINJA I'M NOT BI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
I am, indeed. As a matter of fact, I...wait WHAT THE FWCK??? HEYU FWCK YOU NINJA I'M NOT BI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

sageproduct said:
20/m/Chicago horny pm me

Telling lies makes baby Jesus cry Sageproduct! Boom. Hahahaha!:up:

Top Bottom