Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracting girls your own age

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey..I have a problem and I wondered if anyone else has it. Within the last week...There's one hot girl who showed a lot of interest in me...she's like 20 or 21. There's another girl that started blushing when I approached her and gave me her email. She's 21. There's another girl that was really keen on me when I went to talk to her. She's 23 or 24. All of them knew I was in my first year.

I'm 18. I can't attract anybody my own age. Nobody in my classes shows much interest in me at all. Just the girls in their 20's. And that's too bad because there are a couple my age that I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better, but they are stand-offish.

Now this isn't such a big problem to have I guess, but I thought girls always go for older guys. Is it the fact that despite being younger I am so confident?

Anyone else have this experience? I want to see what we have in common because I'm confused about the theory end of it.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. But it's been pretty consistent. I get women in their 20's, even a few in their 30's flirting with me, but girls my own age won't even give me the time of day.

Well that's an exaggeration, but it's frustrating sometimes. Not that I'm not flattered by the ladies, my question is could I be doing anything more to get girls my own age. Sometimes I feel like I have a lot more in common with the 20's girls though, then the late teens.

Just have to wait until I get older I guess....

MisterMcGee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe you meet people your own age only in class environments? i know thats the case for me

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Hey..I have a problem and I wondered if anyone else has it. Within the last week...There's one hot girl who showed a lot of interest in me...she's like 20 or 21. There's another girl that started blushing when I approached her and gave me her email. She's 21. There's another girl that was really keen on me when I went to talk to her. She's 23 or 24. All of them knew I was in my first year.

I'm 18. I can't attract anybody my own age. Nobody in my classes shows much interest in me at all. Just the girls in their 20's. And that's too bad because there are a couple my age that I wouldn't mind getting to know a little better, but they are stand-offish.

Now this isn't such a big problem to have I guess, but I thought girls always go for older guys. Is it the fact that despite being younger I am so confident?
Yes it is the fact. You are very confident and the girls want to sleep with you. Tell the girls your own age they don't know what they are missing.

MascaraSnake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got that problem too (only there's a slight age difference...the 'girls' I attract tend to be women in their late 20s)

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter if they are 20 or 21 instead of 18? That is a very small age difference. If they're hot, who cares? 18-year-old girls are generally high maintenance drama queens anyway. I would be very pleased that older, more mature women are taking notice of you.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see where you are coming from.

Perhaps you act different around girls of different ages. Are you more nervous around girls your own age? Or in the environment where they are found?

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AKA FLEX said:
Why does it matter if they are 20 or 21 instead of 18? That is a very small age difference. If they're hot, who cares? 18-year-old girls are generally high maintenance drama queens anyway. I would be very pleased that older, more mature women are taking notice of you.
Word, women have less emotional upkeep as they age.

16 -> 18 -> 21 -> 24

Each level is much easier to maintain, and they ask less. God, I won't date any girl under 20 because of it.

An answer to your problem may be that older women have less physical requirements. 18 year old girls usually think they are going to land a Brad Pitt while girls in their 20's tend to distance themselves from ideals and realize they need a man who they can start a home with, so looks get less important, but things like money and power become well more important.

OR

The older women may be more interested in you because these women want to wear the pants in the relationship, and since you are younger they see you as not going to challenge it.

Just my thoughts.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Master Disaster said:
18 year old girls usually think they are going to land a Brad Pitt while girls in their 20's tend to distance themselves from ideals and realize they need a man who they can start a home with, so looks get less important, but things like money and power become well more important.
Good point. I hadn't thought about that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
At age 18 for women, they go for Brad Pitt look-alikes or something similar. Older women are attracted to guys who got loads of money, so be careful.