Attracted To A Married Woman

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hallelujah !

I never said if I drop the ball and she finds a shinier alternative she wouldn't (I'd hope she would in all honesty, but thats for another topic)

What I'm saying and this is the part alot of you guys seem to not understand is that it's pretty much common knowledge women dont like to let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another, would you agree with that?
Now having established that, it does not make any logical sense that just because the woman signed a marriage certificate it makes her more prone to cheat than a woman who isnt, yet both naturally do the exact same thing when looking for a new man to upgrade the old one.

Wtf am I alone on this? I thought all this is common sense.
You have serious growing up to do. I don't know you but you write like a 24 yr old rather than a 34 yr old grown ass man. You are very alone in this. This is not common sense. The worst thing you can do as a man is to have sex with a married woman. Absolutely the worst thing. This is all I will say in this matter. Good Luck.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hallelujah !

I never said if I drop the ball and she finds a shinier alternative she wouldn't (I'd hope she would in all honesty, but thats for another topic)

What I'm saying and this is the part alot of you guys seem to not understand is that it's pretty much common knowledge women dont like to let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another, would you agree with that?
Now having established that, it does not make any logical sense that just because the woman signed a marriage certificate it makes her more prone to cheat than a woman who isnt, yet both naturally do the exact same thing when looking for a new man to upgrade the old one.

You have serious growing up to do. I don't know you but you write like a 24 yr old rather than a 34 yr old grown ass man. You are very alone in this. This is not common sense. There are various variables that go into sleeping with a married woman. Thousands of things are at play. NONE of which are beneficial to you. Like I said before, if you want to fuvk a married woman, make sure you NEVER see her again or that she is no where near your town, city, work, or whatever. The worst thing you can do as a man is to have sex with a married woman that doesn't belong to you. Absolutely the worst thing. All three monotheistic religions, as well as thousands of cultures and tribes have punished this behavior. There is a reason for that. This is all I will say in this matter. Good Luck.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
All three monotheistic religions, as well as thousands of cultures and tribes have punished this behavior. There is a reason for that.
So beta's can have some stability and a false sense of security?

Falcon25 said:
This is all I will say in this matter. Good Luck.
Apart from saying I'm not grown up, I write like a 24 year old, I have no integrity or character and that it's just "wrong" you havn't really said much. I'll spare you what I think of guys like you, it's a wasted endeavour.

I'm just still wondering if you were serious when you said a wife "cheating" on you is worse than being killed.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I'm just still wondering if you were serious when you said a wife "cheating" on you is worse than being killed.
Finding out your wife cheating, the mother of your kids, and maybe ending her life or her lover's out of passion, and going to jail for the rest of your life, leaving your children motherless, is in my opinion worse than getting killed. This happens everyday in this world, in every country. Lot's of murders over infidelity. You are not Beta for having morals or ethics. It's not a false sense of security. Being Alpha doesn't mean you get to fuvk another man's wife. It means you find your own and you keep her your own.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Being Alpha doesn't mean you get to fuvk another man's wife. It means you find your own and you keep her your own.
Wtf are you talking about? You asked why a married woman straying is frowned upon in different cultures.

Falcon25 said:
Finding out your wife cheating, the mother of your kids, and maybe ending her life or her lover's out of passion, and going to jail for the rest of your life, leaving your children motherless, is in my opinion worse than getting killed. This happens everyday in this world, in every country. Lot's of murders over infidelity.
And this makes no sense either, I was referring to this comment..
But the road is dirty and it could get you heartbroken, killed, or even worse, your future wife could do the same to you.
Your talking about ending lives, motherless children what the hell, now your just jibbering for the sake of an argument , just shutup you peanut.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Finding out your wife cheating, the mother of your kids, and maybe ending her life or her lover's out of passion, and going to jail for the rest of your life, leaving your children motherless, is in my opinion worse than getting killed.
Wow, just tack on about 5 extra things and anything will look worse.

What's worse?

Earthquake or bunnies?

Well, bunnies and possibly breeding them so there's billions and they eat all the vegetation and we starve to death is OBVIOUSLY worse than an earthquake. Especially if we crossbreed them with wolverines so that they're naturally aggressive and have razor teeth.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Hallelujah !

No your not alone Tittyman I agree 100% and actually have witnessed this behavour from married women as well as girlfriends of boyfriends for many years now and at one time was part of the crowd that scorn this behaviour simply because of religious upbringing but then realize I have a mind of my own to look at the bigger picture of whats really going on.

I read a quote by someone on here that went something like this "while your out building your castle she is out seeking a man that has one already build."

Simply women seek betterment and security for themselves and there offspring and there is nothing that is going to stop them surely not a piece of government paper nor being scorned upon as sinful.

My ex sister in law made sure her relationship with her now husband whom I am now good friends was established before she announced she wanted
out of the marriage with my brother a marriage everyone said was a perfect match made in heaven of which I saw the writing on the wall many years before the breakup.... let me count the ways.

Many marriages are in limbo but they put on the happy face and many live with there partners like this until death all because of the fears and whispers of what others thing of them if they stray or are found out.

Then you have the ones who don't give a darn and pursue there desires in affairs to find out for themselves if it's really what they need some leave their husbands and some don't as they were only seeking adventure and a little spice in their lives and of coarse many other reasons too as it's not always black and white.

Powerlifter

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a reason I dont get involved in these types of threads anymore.

Tittyman being flamed is a good example, I agree with him. But when you go down that route, it seems to pis* alot of people off, even though the truth in the words is pritty evident.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Like I said before, if you want to fuvk a married woman, make sure you NEVER see her again or that she is no where near your town, city, work, or whatever.
Falconer wrote the above....his warning was quite clear.

Sticking to that piece of advice will remove the possibility of entering into any any form or relationship with her, ergo,no chance of becoming emotionally attached, and therefore her cheating mindset will never impact on you.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My gut is telling me I won't be having an affair with this lady. She is avoiding me like I am diseased or something. I don't see her walk by my mothers room anymore and looking in giving me the look and big smile plus the PT room door stays shut when before I could peek in.

When a woman gets pissed they get pissed.

Last edited:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
When a woman gets pissed they get pissed.
I think that you were 'chosen' by her to bloat her ego because you were simply available. Flirting, to women, is either a first step in a dance of seduction, or it is just ego sport. MY money here is on the latter.

I have seen women play the flirty seduction game many times. They often become relentless stalkers if they really want the guy.
ON the other hand, the ego game (by it's very nature) is transient, and she will end it abruptly if there is no instant payoff for her.

PL, you are spending way too much of your energy thinking about this woman. Take it from me, there is NO benefit here for you. IF she really wanted you, she would be continuing to dangle herself as bait UNTIL you joined in her seduction game .

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I think that you were 'chosen' by her to bloat her ego because you were simply available. Flirting, to women, is either a first step in a dance of seduction, or it is just ego sport. MY money here is on the latter.

I have seen women play the flirty seduction game many times. They often become relentless stalkers if they really want the guy.
ON the other hand, the ego game (by it's very nature) is transient, and she will end it abruptly if there is no instant payoff for her.

PL, you are spending way too much of your energy thinking about this woman. Take it from me, there is NO benefit here for you. IF she really wanted you, she would be continuing to dangle herself as bait UNTIL you joined in her seduction game .
Your right and the thing is I can't figure out why I am so effected by this woman it's not like I am new to the dating world.

I have the option right now to ask out a lady who is divorced with kids but my thoughts always go back to this married one....crazy

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
Your right and the thing is I can't figure out why I am so effected by this woman it's not like I am new to the dating world.

I have the option right now to ask out a lady who is divorced with kids but my thoughts always go back to this married one....crazy
Like you, I also am not new to this game.
Once in a blue moon, a particular woman walks across our cone of vision and she pushes all our buttons. That happend to me in 2006, and she turned out to be a Cluster B wacko. Attraction and infatuation make no logical sense.
And like David D says, it is NOT a choice.

Perhaps you dodged a bullet here .

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Ok, that clears it up a lot more. I agree with everything you said.

I believe it is very possible that the woman will not cheat on you...However

I recognize that women vary in many levels, one of those includes "capability of cheating". Some women are just much more capable of cheating, branch-swinging, etc,... than other women are.

It is a sliding scale.

Some women will do it every chance they get,
some once a year,
some once a decade,
some once in a lifetime
and some once in 500 years should they live that long.

My point is, EVERY woman is capable of cheating.....they just all need different prerequisites to do so. The woman that cheats on her husband (or boyfriend), by her actions, immediately puts her in the questionable area of this scale.

Sure she may not cheat on you, but make no mistakes....the likelihood is much higher for her than it is for other women. I'd still chuck her afterwards.

Though i agree with this post, I dont agree with all women have varying degree's to cheat. I believe 'every' women has the potential to cheat.

Rather then a sliding scale of the women, I simply judge that all women regardless cheat, the step therefore is to choose a women who is compatible and to make sure the man doesn't slip up when dating her.

Yes you can date a ho', she is going to cheat, after all she is a ho' but that to me is not the womens fault that is the fault of the guy for putting a ring on her finger, a ho, is a ho! But saying that even the so called 'good girls' will have a high chance of getting wet for the other guys if the man turns into a spinless doormat. We see those types of threads daily on this forum.

I am under no illusion that men have to be a certain way to keep his women from straying, if a guy for example sits on his backcrack and watches TV all day or plays WoW none stop, i'd encourage the women to stray anyway, that is the difference, it doesn't mean for one second she is going to cheat on the guy she has branch swung to, unless she is a ho! And I'd like to think an educated man can tell a ho! anyway.

But saying that I personnally wouldn't date a girl with a history of cheating, i'd ignore one or two blips, but anymore then that, I'd think she was a certified ho, or has extreamly bad taste in men anyway.

Married or single it's all the same to me, I'm also aware of the high % of AFC's out there who put a ring on a womens finger to stop her doing certain things, one of them is cheating, they feel that sticking a ring on a womens finger is the magic formula to prevent her from cheating, some even go further and get her knocked up, in the hope she wont slut it about. These AFC's are to blame for being spineless, fear-based losers and I have little sympathy if they find out that their manipuation isn't quite working has they expected. Any examples are guys, who put little into maintaining the relationship and instead act out of fear of loosing a chick, even though red flags are evident and not neccassarily red flags revolving around her cheating or the potential to. A good % of AFC's will stick a ring on a womens finger even though the match is a poor match and the women has many red flags, just because they feel they cant get another women or are too blind/stupid/ignorant to see the wood for the trees.

I know many examples of the above and come across those types of scenarios almost daily in the real world, from guys with GF who are simply appauling and they stick with them, to married men, emasculated puss&'s, blaming themselves for their wifes or GF poor behaviour, which more often then not is largly to do with the man being such a fuc*ing limp wristed puss* anyway.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to the nursing home today and surprisingly she was coming out of the TR and told me my Mom was in there and I thanked her and went in and waited. When she came in I asked her how she was doing and she told me her house had burned down and loss everything and the kids and her are now staying at a model she does have insurance on the house which is paying this. Seems her husband travels as he wasn't there at the time the house was burning but she actually was the one that saved her kids and pet dog out of the fire pretty serious stuff.

Anyway, when she bought Mom back to her room and when she got ready to leave I lightly put my hand on her shoulder and told her if she needed anything to let me know.

Of coarse no flirting was going on at this time totally inappropriate for I would think she has a lot of stress right now and who would be in the mood to flirt at a time like that anyway.

Theres just something about this lady that draws me to her but I did mean what I told her.

Not sure what to think but assuming they loss everything this would bring her and her husband closer together I would think maybe not.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she needs anything?

What about money for a tit job and some botox? Do you have your checkbook handy?

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
If she needs anything?

What about money for a tit job and some botox? Do you have your checkbook handy?
I thing this lady is intelligent enough to know what I meant and though this lady is going to be 40 she is far from needing a tit job and botox.

Anyway, I am a very wealthy man today thanks to my gut feelings back in march of 09 when the stock market was going through a crash. I decided to ignore the gangsayers and invest in Ford stock when it was dirt cheap.

I don't need to tell you that I am sitting well off today because I went by my own gut feelings when every one was telling me I was crazy to invest in a car company that was heading toward bankruptcy like GM and Chrisyler ended up doing but I knew better and I risked alot of money in Ford who didn't go through bankruptsy nor obtain a government bailout look it up.

Today my own financial adviser can't believe what has happened to Ford and it's stock price which continues to go up in value.

I also invested in other companies as well when it was dirt cheap.

Trust me this has been a wonderful boost to my confidence for when you pick a stock that everyone is against at the time and it's value goes up you just can't help but feel your the sh*t.

Peace brother

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Powerlifter said:
I thing this lady is intelligent enough to know what I meant and though this lady is going to be 40 she is far from needing a tit job and botox.

Anyway, I am a very wealthy man today thanks to my gut feelings back in march of 09 when the stock market was going through a crash. I decided to ignore the gangsayers and invest in Ford stock when it was dirt cheap.

I don't need to tell you that I am sitting well off today because I went by my own gut feelings when every one was telling me I was crazy to invest in a car company that was heading toward bankruptcy like GM and Chrisyler ended up doing but I knew better and I risked alot of money in Ford who didn't go through bankruptsy nor obtain a government bailout look it up.

Today my own financial adviser can't believe what has happened to Ford and it's stock price which continues to go up in value.

I also invested in other companies as well when it was dirt cheap.

Trust me this has been a wonderful boost to my confidence for when you pick a stock that everyone is against at the time and it's value goes up you just can't help but feel your the sh*t.

Peace brother
Unfortunately, the same "gut" feeling will probably not serve you well with women who are married.
You see, she did not have to tell you the details of her house fire. I wonder why she did that ?
Professional therapists are well aware of the pitfalls of sharing their personal details.

Powerlifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Unfortunately, the same "gut" feeling will probably not serve you well with women who are married.
You see, she did not have to tell you the details of her house fire. I wonder why she did that ?
Professional therapists are well aware of the pitfalls of sharing their personal details.
Jophil28, I really wasn't that surprised to see her openly tell me what had happened when I asked her how she was after not seeing her for 2 weeks. Keep in mind this exchange if it matters was in the TR where about 10 other patients and therpist were at the time and we both were exchanging opening into the room where others could hear us but she also exchanged with the other therpist not just with me.

Maybe I have given her a comfort level she is comfortable with being I am over a decade older than her who knows but me putting my hand on her shoulder and letting her know if she needs anything leaves it in her corner and what happens next I would assume. But honestly a woman going through a house fire saving her kids and pet has to be a very stressful time and she felt she needed to get it off her chest.

Is giving personal information of what happened a sign or test of something?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women who cheat may not do it again. But trusting her after she showed what she is capable of will be difficult.

If a pserson I knew came into my home and disrespected me by stealing from me. I could never allow him in my home again. But IF I did I would be very careful and never trust him again .

But a person who has come into my home and has respected me (and himself) and not stolen will never be suspect as he has shown me he has integrity.

Cheating is not so bad because of the sex. But the lying and betrayal. This is what shows a persons true character. A woman or man who is unhappy in a marriage should up and leave. Noone is forcing you to stay. But it takes a ceratin character to lie to someone's face day in and day out(hard to keep up with lies) and not have it affect them. Then sleep and live everyday with someone they do not care about,why for extra shopping money? No amount of money in the world would make me stay with a woman I don't care about. Talk about prison.

Again it's not the sex that makes her bad. It's the ability to lie and betray day in and day out that makes her cold!

But I'm sure these women forget to tell you the BS they tell their husbands to keep him off their trail. the "I love you's" and all of that.

If they don't take a marriage certificate seriously,then why the hell did she get married and just not live with the guy? This is 2010. Noone is gonna judge you for that.