Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attracted to a certain ethnicity but hate their culture?

konmai

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm mostly attracted to the look of a specific ethnicity, but recently coming into contact them and finding out how they are, I'm going to have to give them up. Do not like their culture or the experience I've had with them so far which is unfortunate 'cause I think they're hott.

Anyone experience the same? Been attracted physically to girls of a specific culture, but once you get involved with them, meet people from their culture... it's just damn, I really hate your culture.

scholarjan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm attracted to all sorts of girls. I even find girls from my own culture to be a letdown. Why? Supposedly your supposed to have more success with your own race, but that's not always the case....

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
I'm attracted to Arab women based on their looks, but the Muslim tradition that goes along with it could be a turnoff. Like the hijabs they wear, and etc.

Not that I have anything against Islam. When a pretty woman wears a hijab, it's sort of an indication that she's sexually repressed and shouldn't be pursued.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
I'm attracted to Arab women based on their looks, but the Muslim tradition that goes along with it could be a turnoff. Like the hijabs they wear, and etc.

Not that I have anything against Islam. When a pretty woman wears a hijab, it's sort of an indication that she's sexually repressed and shouldn't be pursued.

Not all Arabs are Muslim as your post seems to suggest. There are many, many Christian Arabs from varying sects of the religion, each with a different culture.

Dekg140

Don Juan
Reaction score
konmai said:
I'm mostly attracted to the look of a specific ethnicity, but recently coming into contact them and finding out how they are, I'm going to have to give them up. Do not like their culture or the experience I've had with them so far which is unfortunate 'cause I think they're hott.

Anyone experience the same? Been attracted physically to girls of a specific culture, but once you get involved with them, meet people from their culture... it's just damn, I really hate your culture.
May I ask what this ethnicity is?

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Not all Arabs are Muslim as your post seems to suggest. There are many, many Christian Arabs from varying sects of the religion, each with a different culture.
I know that, but I'm obviously talking about the Muslims who wear hijabs and other Muslim attire.