Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTN: puerto rican lover..

Status
Not open for further replies.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have a "vast" array of knowledge that you kindly bestow upon these forums... i think its apporpiate for a little "to get to know the poster" thread...

plz tell us about yourslef mr 5k posts.

Reaction score
Surely you jest - Iam but a man who is sharing ordinary everyday knowledge to a younger audience of males who have been emasculated and corrupted by the hor/homo agenda!! I am reaching 3,000 posts but the affect (and effect) and meaning of my weighty counsel to my targeted audience has been ten-fold of my post count!

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am reaching 3,000 posts but the affect (and effect) and meaning of my weighty counsel has been ten-fold of my post count!
Not a personal hit. but I've never heard anything useful from you[though I'm not any better] Also you tend to piss me off and get on my nerves all the time. I guess the Dr. Fell ryme would explain it... I hate you and I just don't know why...

Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
Not a personal hit. but I've never heard anything useful from you[though I'm not any better] Also you tend to piss me off and get on my nerves all the time. I guess the Dr. Fell ryme would explain it... I hate you and I just don't know why...
Never heard of Dr. Fell Rhyme!! Are you on crack??

Two types hate me "Hors amd "Homos" (effeminate/weak men) - which one are you??

You really hate yourself - I just expose you for who you truly are - I show you your own reflection - a weak man!!

My most insignificant post carries more weight than all your posts combined!!!

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

LOL

Capi, r u that kid who posted your pics on the anything else forum? If u are, you are the same guy who was talking sh*t in another post pretending he is a hard azz. You look about, what, 15-16? U have no knowledge yet of the real world and simply a lot of opinions. Stop throwing them around, nobody wants to hear them.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u are, you are the same guy who was talking sh*t in another post pretending he is a hard azz.
maybe... if you mean the 9/11 post.

Yes I'm young.

I do not love thee Dr. Fell,
The reason why I cannot tell.
but this I know, and know full wel
i do not love thee Dr. Fell,

There is a history of i too, Dr. Fell was the Dean at a college. Tom Brown, the writer, got in trouble and was to be expulsed. But, the dean, Dr. Fell, said if Brown could correctly translate the martial he could stay... the original epigram is as follows...

Non amo te, Sabidi, nec possum dicere quare;
Hoc tantum posso dicere, non amo te.
-- Martial

U have no knowledge yet of the real world and simply a lot of opinions.
The real world? I could argue this. BUT. I'll skip the flaming war, and I could care less what you think. I said what I felt about PR_lover. No, I'm not effeminate or a weak man. I don't disagree with your advice. You do give sound advice sometimes. I just don't like you. You just piss me off in general. That is my OPINION, since I'm not able to have any knowledge.

Thanks You.
Capi

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like your posts PRL, you tell it how it is

forget what the hater said

i know you will cause a DJ doesn’t care what others think about him and isn’t looking for approval

keep up the good work of :

bringing enlightment, laughter, and constructive feedback to my fellow Don Juans in the SoSuave community, via insight, humor, and sound reasoning

keep your pimp hand strong fellow DJ :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice?

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

You really hate yourself - I just expose you for who you truly are - I show you your own reflection - a weak man!!

My most insignificant post carries more weight than all your posts combined!!!
Bwahahahaha....score for PRL

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a personal hit. but I've never heard anything useful from you
Useful and sound are two different things.

Meaning his advice makes sense in theory, and follows the basic principles. BUT, I've never had use for anything he's every said or ever put it to use.

You understand the difference?

It's like those wierd invetions on the info-mericals...

Yeah they sound great and work... but WTF would I ever need one? Maybe they'd make my life a little easier, but for that money[time] I'd have to spend on it. I could do better things...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Hello Mods????

Originally posted by Heart Of Stone
This thread is worthless and should be...

CLOSED!!!
Yes, but let us get a few things straight:

- Capi has way too much time on his hands (and hopefully that is the ONLY thing on his hands)

- PRL is both loved and hated on this site for his comments.

- There are a few "Post about yourself" threads around. I suggest people bring ONE back up so everyone can meet each other again.

- I hate threads that turn into nothing. Means more work for me.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.