Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attn DJs: How many girls have you laid this month?

yul

Don Juan
Reaction score
4 including my ex. simply awesome although 1 of em wasnt that great though...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS PATHETIC

Being a DJ has nothing to do with how many women you have had sex with this month. Being a DJ isn't a sales job with Quota's for god sake

As a matter of fact I would venture, not say, but venture to say that anyone doing that much partying, talking to women, approaching and ****ing is not close to being a DJ, just a guy who learned some new tricks to get women to have sex with him to make him feel better about himself.

The reason I say that, and I am just going off of me, is I have trouble squeezing in ONE night out a week, let alone entire nights, weeks of partying, approaching and **** like that.

The more I learned, the more I learned what really motiviated me, and it's not women, it's success, which means women are put on the backburner, until other things are taken care of.

And with that said, I still am not lacking in the companionship department, but If I am ****ing 4-5 different women a month (constantly that is) I am not getting anything worth while done in life

However, being a DJ does mean, that when it comes time to find someone to be your partner, not only will be women be eyeing you becuase well... your a DJ, but also you have no problem approaching a woman if need be, know what to say, and don't care if you get rejected, because you don't need anyone else to add value to your life, and she is not attached to your ego.

Half this damn board needs to stop posting and READ.

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Allright fellas, I've had enough of reading useless posts like some chick whining about how to get some guy to fall in love with her (hint: show up to his house naked with some beer) or some stupid kid's guesswork on evolutionary biology, this one is for the men who go out into the field and game the ladies and get results.

What's your count so far this month? And how did you do it?

I'll go first. My count so far this month is 3. One each week.

1. E was a little hottie from my softball team. Easily an 8. We were always friendly but I could tell she liked me. We hung out a couple times before I decided to go in for the kill. I planned for us to go to the batting cages one day, but they were closed. So I told her we were renting a movie and going back to her house. Pretty soon one thing led to another and I was all cuddled up with her. I used some cold-reading to get into her head (she was saying stuff like "I feel like I've known you all my life") and building emotional connections. Started off with soft little kisses, built up excitment, and didn't even have any LMR.
Unfortunately she freaked out the next morning and told me she was dating some other guy, and she didn't want to be guilted with seeing 2 guys at once. I sort of wanted an LTR with her but that's just the way it is.

2. K is one of my friends. About a 7 but too much makeup. We got really close one night and one thing led to another. Just more proof to all you chodes that you can easily hook up with your female friends. The key to it is to be confident, and make her attracted to you. I'll probably hook up with her more in the future, but she's got a cold right now.

3. J is some chick from work. Also a 7. I could tell she always liked me, so one night after a party I just invited her back to my house. I did some cold reading and sort of figured her out (even though in retrospect I probably didn't need to, but I'm genuinely interested in people) and I just told her to "lie down with me now" which she did, which led to cuddling, which led to kissing, which led to getting it ON. I think we'll hook up again.

So what's the best YOU got?

read this:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64488

Arsinel

Banned
Reaction score
Take the number of days in this month, multiply it by the number of hours and divide by 3.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another my balls are bigger than yours thread essentially... somewhere for people who've had a good month to boast about their above average figures, and another for those fantasists with fictional stats to post up and try and get some kudos..

I mean, really... where does this thread sit in helping the countless members in need of self improvement to improve??

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl in fact the same girl.
It easily can be tons more but that route has cause a lot of heart break for others. Now I'm just cool, calm and collective cause I know I can do it if the situation calls for it.