Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attn DJs: How many girls have you laid this month?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
I'll agree with you there. There's nothing better than sex with a girl that you have a connection with. Random hookups are overrated, and often times instead of hooking up with some chick I meet, I end up just having a deep conversation with them and getting to know them on a very personal level.

None of these girls are just some skank I picked up from a bar, either.

I would honestly say that the last girl, J, was more of a drunken hookup than anything, but I had known her from before. We actually talked that night and she revealed her insecurities, and she thought it was sweet that I told her that I had been there (depression) and that if there was a way I could show her how to get over it, I would have. And that's the truth. To a lot of girls a genuine, sweet, caring, romantic guy that ISN'T needy or a wuss is one of the hottest things they can get.

My friend K, I really care a lot about her, and I guess us hooking up is just a physical expression of the emotional level that we care about one another.

And then E...well... I'll get really personal here.

I'd been talking to her and hanging out with her for weeks. I had really gotten to know her and I was ridiculously attracted to her. Almost attracted to her enough to be stupid and put her on a pedastal, but not quite. I liked her enough to ignore advances by other chicks at the bar because I only wanted her. Well, anyways, I found out that she had LIED to me the night we hooked up and told me the other guy was just her friend. Then in the morning suddenly she told me they were "kind of dating" and that she just wanted to be my friend, even though she said some garbage about "I feel like I've known you in a past life"...which I had originally bought. And yeah dude, for the first time in a long time I was actually HURT by a girl, because I thought we were so good for each other. I saw reflections of myself in her and reflections of her in myself. The day that she dropped that bomb on me I felt emotionally dead. But I pulled myself together and time and persepective has helped to heal the wounds. I don't think about her anymore when I'm not around her, but when I am, it's hard for me not to feel bad. Sucks.

But, time and perspective heals all wounds. She's messed up, but there's more out there. I'm too young to think about that serious kind of stuff anyways.
Good Post dude :)

don juan jr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Precisely..... zero point zero.

i have self esteem issues which i really want to rectify before i begin to approach.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two, including your sister (same day fclose).

mountain

Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn gonzalo, you are on point. i don't even know you and i already have a man crush on you

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just one. She pretty much begged me to take her home from the bar with me it was pathetic. I think it's because she knew I wanted to take this other chick home, because I was all over her, and girl I took home stepped in.

Ended up hittin' it, but I would have much rather had the other one :(

Reaction score
Since the beginning of this month it's been just three.
I've been researching and improving my business aspects plus had some business partner issues, so I really didn't have time to go fvck anybody.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
only 3 for me

1st one is my ex from a looong time ago, we still fvck from time to time, we fvcked once

2nd one is a girl i met at the club 2 months ago and we've been fvckin probly 3 times a week since then, so this month was probly like 9 times with her

3rd one is my "gf" (cuz she thinks we r together but i dont give a fvck) - we've fvck prob 12 times this month

yuppp lately stickin to quality over quantity i guess

heres somethin i think u'll all think is a SHOCKING stat -

about a year ago, i had a stretch of 2 weeks (14 days) where i fvcked ELEVEN DIFFERENT CHICKS!!!....seems ridiculous when i look back at it now, but makes sense, as I had 2 fvck buddies who i fvcked consecutive days, then i had a new girl who i fvcked for the 1st time the day after, then i went to montreal for the weekend and fvkced 3 chicks there....came back, had sex with my ex (mentioned above), then went to acapulco mexico for a week and fvcked 4 chicks there!!....thats 11 SHYT MOTHA****A - and THAT was back in my "AFC" days LOL

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Krassus, I tried to send you a reply message about your mid game question, but it said your box was full. Just PM me your email or IM info and I can hook it up that way.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent had sex

I havent had sex with a girl for over a year now.

sad.

natralguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent had sex in the last few months but it almost seems to me that you get more with a LTR (just one girlfriend) then you do with all the bar hopping??
obviously i dont know just a guess

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Allright fellas, I've had enough of reading useless posts like some chick whining about how to get some guy to fall in love with her (hint: show up to his house naked with some beer)

Brilliant!!!! :cheer:
I apologize I couldn't resist. Carry on.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Translation: hasn't gotten laid in months :)

But yea, to answer your question:: none! My LTR ended just under a month ago, and even though i've been approaching from day one, i haven't really gotten anywhere. The good news is that my fear of approaching is now nearly non-existant (can go direct on chicks in large groups with no anxiety) and my inner game is more solid than ever, but the bad news is that my verbal game has gotten pretty damn rusty. I'm planning to spend the entire day at the mall and on the beach tomorrow to address that. I'm reaaallyy eager to start getting digits left and right like i used to!
Hey Krassus!

You need to empty your inbox!

About your sig, what is better sosuave or that site on your sig?

What has helped you the most?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B-Lemond said:
Hey Krassus!

You need to empty your inbox!

About your sig, what is better sosuave or that site on your sig?

What has helped you the most?
Yea yea its empty now :)

Which is better? I dunno. I like to think WSA is, but that's for you to decide.

Also, what do you mean by your last question?

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
about a year ago, i had a stretch of 2 weeks (14 days) where i fvcked ELEVEN DIFFERENT CHICKS!!!....seems ridiculous when i look back at it now, but makes sense, as I had 2 fvck buddies who i fvcked consecutive days, then i had a new girl who i fvcked for the 1st time the day after, then i went to montreal for the weekend and fvkced 3 chicks there....came back, had sex with my ex (mentioned above), then went to acapulco mexico for a week and fvcked 4 chicks there!!....thats 11 SHYT MOTHA****A - and THAT was back in my "AFC" days LOL
Holyy sh1t! How hot were all these chicks, honestly?

walletjes

Don Juan
Reaction score
two this weekend, 1 i meet from my friend gf, 2nd was a late night booty call :)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
only 3 for me

heres somethin i think u'll all think is a SHOCKING STAT

about a year ago, i had a stretch of 2 weeks (14 days) where i fvcked ELEVEN DIFFERENT CHICKS
yep...only 4 for me

heres somethin i think u'll all think is a SHOCKING and IRRELEVANT and B.S stat -

about 2 years ago I had a stretch of 13 days where i fvcked TWELVE DIFFERENT CHICKS....wot are the chances?

Crunor

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
only 3 for me

1st one is my ex from a looong time ago, we still fvck from time to time, we fvcked once

2nd one is a girl i met at the club 2 months ago and we've been fvckin probly 3 times a week since then, so this month was probly like 9 times with her

3rd one is my "gf" (cuz she thinks we r together but i dont give a fvck) - we've fvck prob 12 times this month

yuppp lately stickin to quality over quantity i guess

heres somethin i think u'll all think is a SHOCKING stat -

the chicks from acapulco... were they mexican?

walletjes

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 said:
yep...only 4 for me

heres somethin i think u'll all think is a SHOCKING and IRRELEVANT and B.S stat -

about 2 years ago I had a stretch of 13 days where i fvcked TWELVE DIFFERENT CHICKS....wot are the chances?

amsterdam?:up:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just 1 girl (my girlfriend), but I've lost count of the times I've had sex.

I don't have the will nor the time nor the energy for any more.