Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

attitude

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
do you believe that a mans attitude affects how his life goes? i notice a lot of posters here now have the hatred and bitterness toward women that i used to have. almost every post here is someone blaming circumstances.
i realized a while back how bitter i was and i made an effort to change my attitude toward women and people in general. ever since i did that, funny things have happened, ive bumped into a few nice girls and all around better people.
Benjamin Disraeli said "man is not the creature of circumstances. circumstances are the creatures of men."
i dont know if this true yet or not. in a nutshell its like saying if you have a crappy attitude about life and yourself, youll get crap. if you have a better attitude and believe in yourself, things turn out better.
do you think this is true?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You been watching Mulholland Drive or something?

I don't think people here hate women though. The more informed ones, anyhow. I think they have a healthy respect for women and themselves and that by understanding women and how they work they are giving them what they want.

Last edited:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
do you believe that a mans attitude affects how his life goes? i notice a lot of posters here now have the hatred and bitterness toward women that i used to have. almost every post here is someone blaming circumstances.
i realized a while back how bitter i was and i made an effort to change my attitude toward women and people in general. ever since i did that, funny things have happened, ive bumped into a few nice girls and all around better people.
Benjamin Disraeli said "man is not the creature of circumstances. circumstances are the creatures of men."
i dont know if this true yet or not. in a nutshell its like saying if you have a crappy attitude about life and yourself, youll get crap. if you have a better attitude and believe in yourself, things turn out better.
100%

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you believe that a mans attitude affects how his life goes?

Your attitude is the only thing is this world that you can fully control.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:

I don't think people here hate women though. The more informed ones, anyhow. I think they have a healthy respect for women and themselves and that by understanding women and how they work they are giving them what they want.
Man. You certainly have not seen...

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:

Most women do not deserve respect.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Most women do not deserve respect.
this is exactly what im talking about. this is how i thought for a long time. i use to curse them every time i thought about how sh!tty they all were.
women do the things they do cuz they are women. you cant really fault someone for obeying their own nature. somewhere on the web is a feminist forum where some woman is saying the exact same thing about us men for the things we do.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive actually never seen mulholland drive

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is attitude based.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your attitude is your life.
you cannot hate what cannot affect you.
live so that women could not affect you (nor anything else for that matter) :)

D Wolfgang

Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
women do the things they do cuz they are women. you cant really fault someone for obeying their own nature. somewhere on the web is a feminist forum where some woman is saying the exact same thing about us men for the things we do.
That's exactly what I'm saying!

You notice pretty fast which posters actually go on dates and have had relationships. The ones who don't are easy to spot; for example, they consider words like "love" and "relationship" to be heresy. Much like feminists do. When you see feminists writing about men they twist everything, with no facts and research to back up their statements. Same thing.

Women and men are inherently different, even to the point where the signals in the brain move differently. Scientific research shows us the differences. We should all regret the fact that women allow their emotions to distort logical thinking more than men do. We can regret some of the other differences as well. But that is not a reason to hate them - evolution made them that way (emotions muddying logic helps conformity, which helps them survive surrounded by the group).

You don't hate the ice on the streets in the winter for being cold and slippery. You know why it is that water turns to ice. You make sure you have the right shoes and that you walk the right way, and then you won't slip, and can even appreciate the beauty and smoothness of the ice. Remember: ice wasn't made to accommodate you, nothing was made for that. No reason to be bitter about it.

As for the question in the OP, yes, attitude is a very important factor. You know how professional athletes learn to visualize success? I mean really sit down and visualize how they are going to succeed. Because it affects their effort later.

Have you ever had to put contact lenses in your eyes? The first times it is a terrible pain and takes forty minutes. And then to take them out again. Terrible. Your body screams at you that you shouldn't put your fingers in your eyes, and your eyelids keep closing from the reflex to protect your eyeballs, one of the strongest reflexes in your body. Only attitude can make you endure. And lo and behold, after just a week it works much better. Your attitude beat even such a deeply ingrained reflex and caused your body to change. If you can change that, you can change your performance no matter what the field.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people here will go through an arsehole stage. I certainly did.

I didn't ever actually hate women, in fact I really quite like them and all their womanly squishy bits. I just went through a period where I simply didn't give a $hit about their feelings.

Most of us will eventually find a happy medium somewhere between AFC and arsehole.

NewJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
if you have a better attitude and believe in yourself, things turn out better.
yes, this is true. You can prove this to yourself by doing a life experiment. It sounds like you've already done one.

Just allow yourself to think really, really badly about some aspect of your life for two weeks. See how your life feels in relation to that thing that you thought about, two weeks out. Did thinking badly about it make the reality of it better or worse for you?

Then find something that you don't hate, but kinda dislike. Start to be determined to think really, really positively about it. Try to see its Beauty. Try to see the good in it. Work on this casually for two weeks and then see how you feel about this thing you chose, at the end of two weeks. Did it make the reality better or worse for you?

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda agree with this, apparently it's more important for men than it is for women

namthebabe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say yes. how we think affects how we value and what we attract.

people who attract bad people/situations generally bring it on themselves IMO.

I've learnt that it's often best to think "is it me, or them?" whilst life scenarios are complex, it's sometimes "you" that is the issue not "them".