Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attitude Towards Rejection: A Mark of a True DJ

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In case you haven't been following with the unfolding of the events. I am seeing a girl right now and I am at a point where I am questioning what direction the seduction is about to take. I have placed a number of posts in the discussion forum detailing some of my concerns.

She may reject me, or she may not. But right now I am at a point where I would be totally fine with either outcome. I have done a lot of things very well with her and I am proud of myself for that. I know what mistakes I have made with her as well.

If she ends up hooking up with me I will enjoy it very much and I will know why she did. If she rejects me I will know why she did, but I will be just as welcoming of a rejection as I will be of a success. Rejections are successes if you understand where the rejection came from and you know what not to do next time.

My assumption is that I will know by the end of the week which way this is going to go and if she rejects me, I just CAN'T WAIT to move on to the next girl and not make the mistakes I know I have made with this one. That will be really cool!

Just remember DJ's, rejection is the absolute cornerstone of success. Never view it as anything else!

Take No Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Terrific post, dude! Well articulated! Being rejected means one less low interest gal to deal with.

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree...
The last time I got rejected I actually felt great and felt like a Dj..a man for the first time in my life.

The reason being that when it happened, I didnt feel the usual gut wrentching pain and I wasnt that angry and my first thought was "its her loss" but I actually meant it and didnt say it as a way of helping myself cope with rejection...

And its done wonders for me since, I have this belief in myself now that I didnt before and rejection is as casual as saying "hi" to someone.