Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention!!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you have never read Pook's post on Womaniverse, PLEASE READ IT, and let's discuss it. Honestly, I think that he has just sumed up the ENTIRE secret or thing that we all, and let's admit, were looking for, that would get us INSTANT attraction, attention, *****, *****s, and our pimp card! hehe........what do you guys think about it

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
uh.....I dont know how to post a link(you feel me? hehe)

guys just go under a search, under the part about type in a name, type in pook, and you should see one of the three threads. Guys listen, my opinion, I think it explains everything, especially about the feeling part. Let me know how yall do and remember,

Women are like video games, they are to be enjoyed and not taken seriously. - Pvssyeater

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I read it, didn't like it. I do not like how he writes like some kind of escapee of a chat room dialogue. I hate that reffering to yourself in the 3rd person crap. I couldn't finish the whole post, sorry.

And it's not big secret that women are emotional creatures. I'm sorry P.E. I'm just not getting you here, or on your other thread.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh be quiet there pvssy eater,:D (watch out it might bite ur nose off)

I read the thing, but it didn't make much sence to me (noo offence pook). i would mind some clarifcation.
My balls are getting in my way of thinking like a pvssy.
;)

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
okay guys, you know that a girl will go out with you, sleep with you, and all that if her interest level is high right? so we try to do all the don juan tactics and techiques, which increase her interest level.

okay, what pook was talking about, was that when you first meet a girl, or talk with a girl, or even sit with them, they try to FEEL YOU OUT. Which means, using patterns and eliciting values, which were designed to give her good feelings, instead, just feel really good yourself, and she will pick up on that.

Doing it this way, YOU will have more joy and ENJOY life and women better, because you are not pretending to do anything, you actually feel good, thus, you make others feel good.

Yall got that! hehe

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
pook should write a fvckin book man! If I was pook, I ll put that **** in a book, and be a fvckin millionare!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by omyomar
Read it and god damn it i loved it! Man oh man! Thanks for posting this PVSSY really helps me figure some things out. You know the part where he said the girls interrupted him and he'd stop talking? Dude! Exact thing kept happening to me but now i understand!

For crying out loud women feel feel feel! They are so in touch with their feelings that they speak them too!

Man I never woulda known lol! Thx again! :D
Anything you learned in Pook's post could have been summarized in 1/10 of what he wrote.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
tilltheendoftime,

I got it, my boy got it, if you didnt get it, sorry for ya. But pook spoke the truth, and I am recommending him to everybody!!!

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think he's a weird lookin' kid with a limp and 5 cats who is majoring in english.