Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Wh0res. Insecurities galore?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but to me alot of women who are Attention wh0res are not only extremely shallow self centered little twits, but sad lost souls with no character who are deeply insecure. They may not appear insecure on the surface but deep down anyone who needs constant validation from others, random strangers included needs to visit their local shrink pronto.

Now is insecurity in women a good thing?

If you're the type to exploit them to your advantage then "hit it, and quit it" then it's good for you.

But to pine after these people is a waste of your valuable time. The second you aren't supplicating a constant ego boost to their low self esteem or let alone not enough, they will be egging on the hoards of "Romeo's" behind your back and or even in your face.

Insecurity is not a quality any of us should look for and these people are not someone we should feel sorry for and try to play Captain save a ho with. They should either be pumped and dumped if possible or avoided like the plague and only deserve our pity. (Though I wouldn't advise expressing any emotion,or thoughts positive or negative to them as they feed off of any attention.)

Amazing how the media and pop culture helps in breeding these creatures like a new virus. If Facebook was ever taken down for good these poor souls would need the government to set up a mass suicide prevention line.

catman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just waiting for facebook or drama book to start chargeing cause most of these aws dont have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of :crackup: Good post!!!

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people like attention, it's pretty natural, no matter what it stems from. I'm sure there aren't as many extreme examples as you think, I think it's partially to do with your perception of the characteristics associated with being an attention seeker. I think sometimes the way you perceive things can be reflective of your own personality in one way or another...some time last week I complimented one of my colleagues on something and one of the others had the cheek to ask why I was sucking up to said person. I was really surprised at that comment because I dont know why they'd think there was an alterior motive, and I was a little annoyed they thought that was the kind of thing I might do. I wasn't too worried though because I am quite new and they don't know me well enough, so for me it said more about them as a person than anything else.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people like attention, it's pretty natural, no matter what it stems from.
You're right, it's only natural for people to like attention. I've known a good share of AWs in my life, and they were all very attractive women. What happened was I think they learned that all they had to do was act a little flirty and guys would be all over them, because they ARE attractive. After awhile this becomes a sort of addiction, and they constantly need to get their "fix" of validation.

Does this mean they're insecure? Maybe, but it doesn't really matter. As long as they keep their looks they will be able to keep getting that validation. Women are more apt to get their sense of self esteem from external factors anyway IMO. The problem is, as Ninja points out, this unfortunately disqualifies the AW as a potential LTR, and she becomes good for nothing but the pump and dump.

Which is not to say she won't find a LTR - far from the it. She will usually snag some naive guy who doesn't know better, or some player type who is using her as much as she is using him. In either case she will keep up her attention wh0ring behavior, seeking validation from all the other men around her.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who do you recognize that a girl is an AW or that she's insecure? Is there any way to take advantage of it?

As CuriousGirl said, most people like attention.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Who do you recognize that a girl is an AW or that she's insecure? Is there any way to take advantage of it?

There's tons of them on facebook, online dating sites, in everyday life etc. The ones with hundreds of "friends" or posting every little mundane detail of everyday life every 5 minutes. I know alot of them. Work with alot, and actually am friends or more like aquiantences with them. Just an observation I've made. How secure can you be if you need constant validation or acceptance? I rarely if ever post anything on my facebook. Too busy for that. I've posted far more on here than ever on there. Most of those girls, women I've hidden there updates, newsfeeds as I don't care what's going on in there life and don't need to see the whining, quotes, or crap. I keep them on because I see them on a daily basis at work or out etc. I'm the type that only goes on Facebook if someone sends me a message. I don't accept everyone and am more content doing things we all are doing or have done rather than posting them up for everyone to read about and looking for comments.

As for taking advantage of needy insecure people. That's not me. I don't have time for that nonsense. They seem like more trouble than they're worth IMO.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones with hundreds of "friends" or posting every little mundane detail of everyday life every 5 minutes.
Got it, I know that type. Yeah, they get hidden very quickly.

As for taking advantage, at this point I'm at now, I need to get some action so I'm trying to figure out which group is the easiest.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The hilarious thing is alot of the times they'll post something about a guy who obviously wants nothing to do with them and they'll rant about how "They've ditched the loser, or it's the guys fault etc" with all their girlfriends and male supplicators posting comments about how it was the other persons 'loss' and these dudes kissing their a$$ and trying to get noticed or a response from them by being seen in their comments. EMBARRASSING.

Those types get hidden immediately. Guys are guilty as well. It's pretty interesting how much you can tell about a person by their postings etc on facebook and determine why you'd waste your time with someone like that. It's like these people are self destructing their future and possible job opportunities and aren't bright enough to see it.

But then again..There's always some chump that will come along when the bandwagon has emptied to listen to her tales of woe and 'rescue' the poor damsel in distress.

Acq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attention *****s usually have narcissistic personality traits, female narcissists usually extract narcissistic supply by receiving compliments to their bodies/personalities. Why am I saying this ? Narcissists are worlds most insecure people.

imo: most attention *****s can be "seduced" by negging/humiliation. By doing so, one would damage their ego so much, that they would HAVE to chase the offender to restore them.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Maxtro said:

I'd have to say if you do want to get with these attention wh0res then get in touch with a promoter or promoters for local nightclubs, lounges etc and advertise for them on your facebook. Send invites to all the women you know and then get seen at the clubs with other women promoting the night. They'll be on you like flies on ish. These types will take constant pictures and post them up for others to "enjoy". You may be seen with them in a few pics upping your "social value" to the rest who either don't go or are planning to.

Try that. I'll bet it would work like a charm with those types. Then practice whatever you learn from here, elsewhere on them and keep bouncing from one to another like a sitonmyfacebook pimp.