Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

attention wh0re???!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump!

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf why is my post in the wrong order?

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well this phillopino girl, probly 8.5, shes so hot and i wanna hook up with her sexually...

the thing is she play games and i know it! like i tried gaming her before, she would play hard to get or act as im wierd.. but flirts with me once a while like nuggs me(punches my arms) and stuff like that. and smile when i flirt iwth her..

but she would play hard to get Now she is going out with another phillo guy whos in grade 10 and shes in 12 and im 11! wtf and i think she did it to get attention.. like when i walk by she will grab him and look at me or like when i walk by she would kiss him as im walking by and then LOOK right at me!!!...
she did this MANY times.. but i didnt pay ANy attention and kept my cool, showing her it doesnt bother me.. and i gamed her before i would give her attention then some days i wouldnt even make a single eye contact while she would be checking me out..

any tips? god im soo horny, im asain too but im SOUTH asia.. INdia! but according to her thats not close enough!

Charm&Style

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she justs wants a 3 sum...

im serious:whistle:

azn girls are really horny :rock:

*cough* apperntly the guys are too...

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm&Style said:
she justs wants a 3 sum...

im serious:whistle:

azn girls are really horny :rock:

*cough* apperntly the guys are too...
lol give me some tips then, first asian girl im approaching well besides indians. and ****.. i want her bad