Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention wh0re - SUPER solution!

Alittude

Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the attention *****s that you encounter randomly in the city or at a party? What about just saying "Do you enjoy being an AW?".

Reaction score
Babnik,, haha. you are the biggest troll on this site and these dudes don't even recognize it -- you've been here for four months and trolling - good job!! :up:

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience with attention *****s is different; if I ignore them, they go away, if I give them attention, they keep coming back for more. If it were only that simple, the more I ignore her the more she wanted me. I'd be getting screwed left and right by all the girls I am ignoring.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... what kind of sh!t is this man, lol...

You're going out of your way so that you can recollect some nice dialogue and do exactly what to an attention wh0re? And, these dudes are in here debating it and spending their time talking about how to perfect the lingo, and what to do with attention wh0res when they should be channeling their energy into picking up girls who are worthwhile...

What's the best panacea for an attention wh0re? Be the anti-christ and throw a few more girls into your mix... essentially, you become the attention wh0re, but you're actually fvcking instead of feeding off the attention...