Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention wh0re - SUPER solution!

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play HER game YOUR way!

Attention wh0re is not something you want to have to deal with. If you ignore her - she will tease you more and try to get more of your attention. If you try to make her play your game - she just won't give up like that and be hard to get at all times. PERSONALLY, I hate them but I still want to defeat them.

So, here is something I did with a girl at work.

I told her this:

"Look, you've been teasing you for a while now and I just can't take it. I give up. Every night and day I think of you, I carry your picture in my wallet hoping that one day you will be mine. I don't really deserve you, but I wanted to know how much I like you... in fact, I love you..."

Say like you are HONEST about it! Pretend! Not ****y! Be pathetic!
Victory will be seen in her eyes!

Then say
"...and now that you are happy, can I please, with your permission, get back to girls who I actually LIKE and who like me back?" say it with a ****y and funny attitude but be serious.

SMILE and Leave...

Boy was she pissed!!!!!

Hot? Naa!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm..no big deal.

BTW, how u get an attention *****, i mean, if u want to have something with her...

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot? Naa! said:
Hmmm..no big deal.

BTW, how u get an attention *****, i mean, if u want to have something with her...

Some are not interested in you to begin with! They just want to play games. They just want attention, not sex.

Many are single and are virgins btw....

logicallefty

Reaction score

Zone20

Banned
Reaction score
You can't say that. Because by doing so, you are giving them the attention - and the power - they want.

Bad idea.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:
You can't say that. Because by doing so, you are giving them the attention - and the power - they want.

Bad idea.

No...you give it to them and you DEFEAT THEM. You have to learn cooperate in such a manner where you CAN give her all the comebacks. Ignoring is EASY.
Ignoring means nobody wins, but doing what I did made me the winner.

Zone20

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think you understand, Babnik.

If you say that to a women, YOU have been defeated. She'll know it made you angry and you don't want to deal with it anymore. A true DJ wouldn't bother with an attention wh0re or even be upset to the point of saying that.

Let me give you an example:

If I'm trying to piss you off and get a rise out of you - what would satisfy it? A response from you.

By saying that you are giving her the satisfaction of knowing it upset you.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:
I don't think you understand, Babnik.

If you say that to a women, YOU have been defeated. She'll know it made you angry and you don't want to deal with it anymore. A true DJ wouldn't bother with an attention wh0re or even be upset to the point of saying that.

Let me give you an example:

If I'm trying to piss you off and get a rise out of you - what would satisfy it? A response from you.

By saying that you are giving her the satisfaction of knowing it upset you.
NO....you let her know you don't like it and that there nothing she can do to bring you down or make you say "I like you" or make you fall for her.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I told her this:

"Look, you've been teasing you for a while now and I just can't take it. I give up. Every night and day I think of you, I carry your picture in my wallet hoping that one day you will be mine. I don't really deserve you, but I wanted to know how much I like you... in fact, I love you..."

Say like you are HONEST about it! Pretend! Not ****y! Be pathetic!
Victory will be seen in her eyes!

Then say
"...and now that you are happy, can I please, with your permission, get back to girls who I actually LIKE and who like me back?" say it with a ****y and funny attitude but be serious.

SMILE and Leave...
It's not a bad set up, but the punchline could stand to be tweaked to something a little more devastating.

"I had a dream about you the other night... (she'll interject a "oh really?" here) ...I give up. Every night and day I think of you, I carry your picture in my wallet hoping that one day you will be mine. I don't really deserve you, but I wanted to know how much I like you... in fact, I love you..."

Then say

"...but, then my phone rang and I wake up from that nightmare. And, like the sucker I am *sarcasm*, I end up settlling for another booty call from yet another woman groveling at my feet. Thank god for reality, huh? -PheW!-"

Then walk away. Don't smile, shake your head and walk away.

Oh yeah, then ignore her.

Zone20

Banned
Reaction score
An attention wh0re would love if it somebody said that.

You're giving her what she wants.

You don't get it, morons.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
It's not a bad set up, but the punchline could stand to be tweaked to something a little more devastating.

"I had a dream about you the other night... (she'll interject a "oh really?" here) ...I give up. Every night and day I think of you, I carry your picture in my wallet hoping that one day you will be mine. I don't really deserve you, but I wanted to know how much I like you... in fact, I love you..."

Then say

"...but, then my phone rang and I wake up from that nightmare. And, like the sucker I am *sarcasm*, I end up settlling for another booty call from yet another woman groveling at my feet. Thank god for reality, huh? -PheW!-"

I'll check this one out....

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:

Then say

This is fvckin genius.:up:

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zone20 said:
An attention wh0re would love if it somebody said that.

You're giving her what she wants.

You don't get it, morons.

OK, my mistake...if all she wants if SOME kind of attention - yes, we are wrong.

If she wants you to fall for her - this is perfect!

logicallefty

Reaction score
She finally IMed me again so I tried it.. She tried to change the subject by asking about my daughter, but she wasn't successful! :rockon: Then she proceeded to tell me how she's not getting any and try to make me feel sorry for her.. Another failed attempt on her part.. :box:

Good stuff, this is the exact log:

Me: hey i had a dream about you the other night
Attention Hoe: oh yeah
Attention Hoe: what kind of dream?
Attention Hoe: or do i want to know
Me: i dreamed that we actually met... it was like holy s**, its really her.. but i dont know where the dream would have ended.. my phone rang and it was another woman groveling at my feet, wanted me to come over for a booty call right then and there, in the middle of the night.. Thank god for reality eh?!
Attention Hoe: lol, well where did we meet and what was your first impression? lol
Me:it was wierd.. because like you looked real but everything around you was a cartoon.. i think we were in the Jetson's house!!! it was that FAR into the future
Attention Hoe: ha ha ur funny
Me: i am sorry about the interuption, i wish i could tell ya more.. ill hafta tell her to quit calling after 11
Attention Hoe: ha thats cool
Me: no worries, just wanted to share that with ya
Attention Hoe: sweet, so how is your girl?
Me: great....... NOW
Attention Hoe: ?
Me: oh my daughter you mean or the booty call girl?
Attention Hoe: your daughter, i dont want to hear about your booty call, lol
Me: why not
Attention Hoe: uh cuz, if i aint gettin it i dont want to know about it
Me: sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiit.. dont gimme that..
Attention Hoe: i aint givin it to anyone, i wish
Me: well get on it then!!
Attention Hoe: nothing to get on
Attention Hoe: or i would
Me: there are like 7 single guys to 1 single girl our age in this town, i dont feel sorry for ya
Me: if i can get some on MY odds, you can surely get some on yours.
Attention Hoe: well that might be the case, but i am a little selective
Me: me too
Me: well i gotta run.. have a good one
Attention Hoe: you have to be anymore
Attention Hoe: k u too

ptlb

Reaction score
Vulpine said:

Then say

i like this approach better

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like too much facking work.

just next the biatch. AW's suck.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
sounds like too much facking work.

just next the biatch. AW's suck.

Agreed.

Why the hell do you have to prove anything to this AW by announcing that you're over her?

Better to just ignore her.