Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Stormwriter And All Those Who Doubted Him! This Is A Must Read!

Frosty

Don Juan
Reaction score
And just to prove that your a lieing little gayboy,
If there is one thing that I can't stand it's Bigotry. Moderators, can't you just create a forum for bigots like Echo here?

Trapspringer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone grow the f*ck up, your acting like your 14 years old.
You are 100% correct but you see who started it all. It was fun being back in kindergarten for the moment.

Really, there is no need to offend fellow posters who have not been offensive towards other posters. No one had offended Echo and he had to go with the gay insults.

Be accepting towards others. That goes for people who are different than you and your fellow posters.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are u the same spanky from RM?

awake

Don Juan
Reaction score
what is this crap???, why the need to prove you are getting girls at matchcom or any other virtual or real place for that matter???. This is one of those validation posts?? Who cares?. If you wanna believe go ahead if you don't, well don't.

I don't care how many girls are you people getting nor I care if I have a bigger penis than you all.

A must read??? yeah right!!!!

We all should write down our age so we could get an idea of what to expect from the posts.

spanky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what is this crap???, why the need to prove you are getting girls at matchcom or any other virtual or real place for that matter???. This is one of those validation posts?? Who cares?. If you wanna believe go ahead if you don't, well don't.
Awake, it is so obvious that you did not read past the first two paragraphs of my original post.

I only posted this post for two reasons:

1) To draw attention to a possible malfunction at sosuave.com that can allow other posters to obtain passwords or cookies form other posters.

2) To help out/ be a good samaritan to a poster who was significantly doubted in a previous post as to whether he actually had met some very hot babes on match.com

This post wasn't for me. It was an altruistic attempt to clear someone' s name.

Why do people respond to a posts when they do not read the post in it's entirety. Good stories often have plot twists.