Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

attention: Practical DJ rules

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

I have read most of the bible, and the book of pook.

Both are awesome. Both, however are weighty reads that focus on each point in depth.

In my job and career, I often write little affirmations and principles of how I am going to move forward. Simple principles which help me focus.

What I propose we do here is make a list of the 10 dj commandments, or something similar. Something simple fellow DJ can reflect on in the mornings before work or school.

This isn't "the rules". This isn't some list of do's and donts. These should be principles of life and more to do with our philosophy.

Ok, I will get the ball rolling.

- self sufficiency and self reliance are the highest level of enlightenment.

Please add yours.....

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and

True validation can only come from within.

moneyisking

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money doesnt necessarily bring happiness, but the lack of always closes doors to happy opportunities.

lol this holds true to me personally not only with just women but also with life in general. May not be for everyone else though.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
The main golden rules/commandants for all DJ's to remember are:

1. Your happiness is ALWAYS more important than hers. She is only rewarded when she behaves in a way that benefits YOU. Like a dog.

2. Never fear losing ANY woman EVER.

Sounds simple, but you'd be surprised how easily a man's inner faggot comes out when he scores a chick way out of his league for the first time or believes he found someone rare. I've seen this happen many times. Once a woman secures your commitment and emotional bond.. her inner c*nt comes out as fast as your inner faggot comes out. :crackup:

If a man can follow those two rules strictly with ZERO deviation, everything else will come easy. :up:

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I agree, specially with no.1 . Putting your happiness in another person is crazy. We ALL know how temperamental women are, so putting your happiness into her is like playing with fire - one day YOU WILL get burnt. And I can promise you now, she won't give a sh1t about you and how you feel when things come crashing down (she'll most likely get off on seeing you upset).

My rule is simple and is strictly based on YOU - Become happy in who you are and never depend on ANYONE else for your own happiness. Pursue your dreams and never give a fvck about what people think of you . Never ever let anyones opinion hold you back from what you choose to do with your life.... Live your life to the max; enjoy ever moment of it. :)

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Opportunities that seem like they will be in front of you forever will one day evaporate, possibly even tomorrow.

Seize opportunities as they appear before you. Don't look for perfect opportunities and/or perfect circumstances. Taking advantage of an imperfect opportunity can springboard you to a better one.

Every opportunity is a bird in the field and will quickly fly away unless you seize it now.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer ManOnce a woman secures your commitment and emotional bond.. her inner c*nt comes out as fast as your inner faggot comes out. [/QUOTE said:

ArrogantBear

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Opportunities that seem like they will be in front of you forever will one day evaporate, possibly even tomorrow.

Seize opportunities as they appear before you. Don't look for perfect opportunities and/or perfect circumstances. Taking advantage of an imperfect opportunity can springboard you to a better one.

Every opportunity is a bird in the field and will quickly fly away unless you seize it now.
This is good, but in order to put it into practice, you must know that there will always be another opportunity in the future, so there is no reason to beat yourself over an already missed opportunity.