Attention Ho's who need attention injected in their veins

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
How dare they? These attention Ho's are taking it too far. This girl wanted my attention,(eye contact, smile, standing next to me all the time.) and without delay I started talking to her. we were maad cool. we had good convo, then it was time for me to go home. She yelled out Hey! is that it? I turned around and she looked pissed. I felt she probably wanted me to ask her out or try to get her number. So I turned around and said well maybe we should keep in touch then and asked her for her number. she says sorry, I have a man already, grins and says goodbye. I was like whatever ATTENTION HO!! she turned around and said what did you say to me? I said I didn't stutter. We went our seperate ways. I called it as I saw it. I wasn't even mad.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what was the point of this thread exactly. I understand that some women are brutal but what was the point of this thread?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
When she said, "Is that it?", you should've just turned around and said, "Yep. See you around."

Instead you went BACK after she pretty much bullied you into asking for her number. (hmm...bullied...anyone else notice a pattern here? :D )

So you showed weakness and she ditched you. If you wanted her number you should've closed the deal right there.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Ah! but I got the last words in, and I was ready to back up my talk. so Who bullied who squirrels?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joecollapoppa
Ah! but I got the last words in, and I was ready to back up my talk. so Who bullied who squirrels?
*Chuckles* This coming from a guy who got his ass kicked by a girl...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should've waited for her to get out of the club so you can shoot her in the face.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Hey, everybody's gotten their arse kicked by a woman before, even if it was by their own momma

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
how come no one aint givin me wins? I beat 2 girls up in a handicap match. All yall talk about is how i got beat up.
Who's side are yall on?:confused:

blitzin'

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, woo hoo, good job!:rolleyes:
Seriously though, if a chicks gonna' act like that she's probably always like that, you're better off. I just *****ed the chick I'd been writing about yesterday, and she's already come crawling back, and asking ME to hang out. I think it was good you stood up for yourself and didn't give her the satisfaction of playing her ***** games. Although, you probably would have gotten it if you hadn't turned around and said anything, it sounded like she would have chased you down to give it. Oh, well, you did what you could in the situation.:cool:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you got owned, and she put you down. Then you tried in vain to get under HER skin and she just flipped you off because she was done messing with your weak ass.

Back up your talk? What were you gonna do, kick her ass? Wow, beating up a girl would really prove a lot, wouldn't it? :rolleyes:

Man, you really need to re-evaluate your pimp hand. From your stories, it sounds like women don't respect you at all. :(

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Squirrels, everyone gets burned thats why we are here

I bullied her mentally idiot! This situation wouldn't have led to a fight anyways, squirrels you need to let go of my past for real cuz you sounding stupid :rolleyes: everyone's givin me positive replies except you.
Get off d's nuts and start responding like b's nuts. LOL

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Squirrels, everyone gets burned thats why we are here

I bullied her mentally idiot! This situation wouldn't have led to a fight anyways, squirrels you need to let go of my past for real cuz you sounding stupid :rolleyes: everyone's givin me positive replies except you.
Get off d's nuts and start responding like b's nuts. LOL
Who else here gave you a positive reply? :confused:

Cuz I'm reading and I don't see a-one. :eek:

Oh yeah, b's nuts said you were "cool"...obviously someone has trouble detecting sarcasm.

Actually, I'm the only one on this thread who even BOTHERED to give you any constructive advice. Instead you blew it off and proceeded to tell everyone how cool you are for beating up two chicks and being ready to beat up a third. Seriously...you're no player.

She bullied YOU mentally. You were walking away and she YELLED at you and you came crawling back to get her number, then she blew you off and you got all offended. She OWNED you. :p

Start reading the forums and stop trying to amuse people with stories of how you beat up/almost beat up/cussed out/almost cussed out girls, because all they do is make you look more chumpish. That's not an insult...that's honest advice.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
Squirrels, it seems like you missed my first post. I didn't get mad or offeneded. I have a girl anyways so what did i lose?
I just called it for what it was. She was a Attention HO.
Are you supposed to be the new Rgeere or something? I know squirrels like nuts but can you please get off mines? Thank you :)