Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ATTENTION ALLEN! Stop this immediatly!

Do you agree with me?

• Yes! Do it Allen!

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • No... because... I want everyone to know our technique...

Votes: 37 62.7%

• Total voters

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point of this thread is to suppress the passing of knowledges. I have hardly seen any knowledge (dealing with life for this case) being passed out for free. I mean rarely, so freely and just say "HEY EVERYBODY, I'LL TEACH YOU THIS FOR FREE, AND I GUARANTEED SUCCESS!". Then all of a sudden everyone joins to learn.

Soon this subject isn't a subject but more of like a common thing.

For instance, back then kung fu were kept secret. Noone could learn them unless they were qualified.
If you could learn kung fu it was honorable. Nowaday learning kung fu is nothing.

"Like once fire was, now it isn't."

Same to seducing. If everybody was a DJ, then the name DJ would be useless because no one can at the same time be the best.

Why can't we just suppress the site? If you guys don't want to pay, fine, just try to do something else like ban members who pass knowledge away.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give it up, Mister Insecurity.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell????

Originally posted by KiLLer
My point of this thread is to suppress the passing of knowledges.
Why can't we just suppress the site? If you guys don't want to pay, fine, just try to do something else like ban members who pass knowledge away.
Hey dumbfu*ck,

Lesson number one.

No matter how many lessons we all read from the DJ bible, we are all different, and during our countless conversations with women we meet, there is no way in hell we'll all sound the same.
So let it go: We're not all clones of the DJ Bible, we just adopt the principles and adjust .....

Lesson number two.

Women already know a majority of what we do. Example: I don't know how many times I've managed to get a number and waited for a couple of days to call, only to be met with:

"Oh so you were waiting for the mandatory 3 days before you called me huh?"
So let it go: We've got to take the principles and tweak them to be successful.

Lesson number three.

Preventing new people from learning, breads two things . 1. Stagnation... 2. It prevents US from learning new ideas. Remember that all of the DJ principles are a collection of thoughts from guys who came on this site much like you and I did. trying to find help
So let it go: The DJ Bible isn't some sacred ornament, that was rescued from a cave protected by some INCA tribe. Everyone is aware of these principles. They just don't have proof that it works.

WHICH IS ALL THIS SITE DOES!!!!

So jack*ass....LET IT GO!! .....And stop trying to protect what wasn't yours to begin with!!!

The Edge 'Some have it, and some don't'

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What the hell????

So let it go: The DJ Bible isn't some sacred ornament, that was rescued from a cave protected by some INCA tribe.
LoL!:D

Good point though. I totally agree with you on this.

To all those who THINK that our beloved sosuave forum is theirs:

It really isnt fair to gain so much valuable information and then restrict others from coming into our sanctuary.

If you wanna make this club "EXCLUSIVE", Killer, then go form your own hate group on a different site.

Ivan Drago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Killer, how do you get off telling Allen what to do? This is his site, remember? Not a public domain. And this site makes money from advertising, and what feeds advertising? Traffic.

And why are you so upset newbies will find this site through search engines? Weren't you a newbie once just like everyone else on this board?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can say about this thread is that it makes me want to tell everyone I know about this site.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
All I can say about this thread is that it makes me want to tell everyone I know about this site.
Dont. Let guys find it for themselves.

dj_bravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave's Main Page

I'm against spreaing the knowledge of this site. I think it would be better if only those who want to find it, find it. This would entail allowing access to this site from search engines. However, Allan, on the main page of this site, there appears to be some encouragement to spread the word of this site.

"Tell Your Friends about The Don Juan Center. Don't be selfish and keep all the women for yourself. Spread the word. "

Now, I'm not one to tell another to do with what to do with what they have, but I am one to voice my concern. I think that this encourages people to share this site with others. Personally, I think people should first want to learn the quality information here, and want to improve before they find this site. By suggesting the knowledge here be spread to everyone, friends and foe alike, seems to give the impression that this site is a fundamental right everyone should have, as opposed to a priveledge to contribute to the community.

Let people work to reap rewards. If people get easy access to this site, from their friends, they work nothing for it. They work at mastering the content here, but never work at earning the privelege to have access to this site. They are simply fed with a golden spoon.

It's up to you, all the same, but I would personally make due without this friends advertisement.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous... do you even realize that? This site is not magic. Many of you guys are acting as though you think that there is something inherently special about you simply because you had the luck to stumble upon this website. Then you act like you found a mysterious secret, and that you are somehow even more special because you have it and others don't. NEWSFLASH: People know about this stuff. People in the general population. People who have never seen this site. They know about waiting several days to call. They know that confidence is important to women. They know a lot of that stuff. There is very little in the DJ bible or anywhere else on this site that other people who aren't here don't already know. You just look childish when you act like this is some big secret and that even though you were lucky enough to find it, you should then work to ensure that no one else does. The strength of sosuave.com is not the DJ bible, or the tactics. It's the community in the forum, the ability to get feedback and to communicate with other guys, to get and to give advice. That's it. That's the big secret magic of this site... and it's still going to be the same whether there are 5,000 people on this site or 500,000.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been discussed a few months back.

I personally like this site on low profile as much as possible. There's a vast amount of knowledge I learned from this site, but I'm not willing to shell out money if this forum becomes a paid site.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sosuave.com
Actually, you'd be shocked if you knew how much time and money is spent on advertising each month.
'Nuff said.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a credit card, use money order checks.

okay man, this is enough seriously.

What about the kids who cant leave teh fukking house?

Man damn, I was a fukked up lil kiddie before i came here. I was pissed at everything, i couldnt deal with anything.

I had no social life experiences, and I was HATING women because i had no way of dealing with them.

now nothing has changed, i still live wiht the same parents, i still look the same(except for a new hairstyle i got like a month ago), i still live in the same ****ty house, in the same ****ty neighborhood, etc.

The point is, the only thing that has changed is MY PERCEPTION of the world around me.

Yes and hanks to this website I no longer go to school, see a girl and think "what a *****, i have no chance with her, i HATE HER! i hope she falls and rips her pretty lil face wide open."\

now i see a girl and think "hmmm it would be fun to hang out with her"

yes i stll cant do any of the other **** most of you can, but now it doesnt stop me from doign what i CAN do to enjoy my time.

so cut this **** out, yes maybe this site has gone downhill, but thats BECAUSE of the lack of Dj's.

and you solution would be... to get rid of even more DJ's?

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
You guys are ridiculous... do you even realize that? This site is not magic. Many of you guys are acting as though you think that there is something inherently special about you simply because you had the luck to stumble upon this website. Then you act like you found a mysterious secret, and that you are somehow even more special because you have it and others don't. NEWSFLASH: People know about this stuff. People in the general population. People who have never seen this site. They know about waiting several days to call. They know that confidence is important to women. They know a lot of that stuff. There is very little in the DJ bible or anywhere else on this site that other people who aren't here don't already know. You just look childish when you act like this is some big secret and that even though you were lucky enough to find it, you should then work to ensure that no one else does. The strength of sosuave.com is not the DJ bible, or the tactics. It's the community in the forum, the ability to get feedback and to communicate with other guys, to get and to give advice. That's it. That's the big secret magic of this site... and it's still going to be the same whether there are 5,000 people on this site or 500,000.
I didn't meant to reawaken the stupidity of this thread but I have to say, Gio, I don't know if all the planets are in some odd alignment lately or what but you and I seem to be agreeing on a lot of sh1t lately.

A lot of guys seem to think they are out-of-this-world hot sh1t because they read and post here. It's a cool site, but it's not that big a deal, guys. Really, it's not. And with the exception of maybe a handful of guys NOTHING gets posted here that is worth paying money for IMHO.

-PDX

Don-Wan Kenobi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I appreciate the material available on this site and the hard work that is put into maintaining a gigantic discussion forum.

This isn't some secret society - not a special club. It is a website that is the property of someone and it is in that someone's interest and discretion to allow as many people here as possible.

I agree that we get our share of numbskulls in the forum, but if you've taken a step outside you'll realize that real life is full of just as many if not more numbskulls. And if you cannot discriminate between good advice and bad advice, helpful individuals and numbskulls, then this forum will not help you.

This site is not a magic weapon. Advocating and practicing these philosophies is not the only way to get laid, meet a girlfriend, or self-improve. They are helpful, yes. But people need to stop thinking of this as some sort of cult.

Be happy the site is available.

DWK

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point of this thread is to suppress the passing of knowledges. I have hardly seen any knowledge (dealing with life for this case) being passed out for free. I mean rarely, so freely and just say "HEY EVERYBODY, I'LL TEACH YOU THIS FOR FREE, AND I GUARANTEED SUCCESS!". Then all of a sudden everyone joins to learn.

Soon this subject isn't a subject but more of like a common thing.
I miss the old days! I miss the days when all the good ol' DJ's - the ONLY real DJ's - were back in here. Back then OUR GOAL was TO MAKE THIS A COMMON THING! We had a dream - a dream of a world where b!tches wouldn't make nice guys their toyboys, where every man was actually a MAN instead of a whimp and every woman would be a woman instead of a b!itch. And how were we planning to do it? By letting the whole world know our message of joy: That no longer man have to hide their sexuality because of their fear of rejection, and no longer women have to do mind games with wimp men only because of being bored - being bored because no real men were around!

So, we went to GP.com to tell those nice guy-wimp-losers that they don't have to wreck their lives! They can become DJ's, like all good men are! We WANTED people to turn DJ's - because we wanted to live in a world where men were men and women were women!!!

So to you, Killer, I say: Die. Or get a heart attack. Or... turn liquid... or whatever.

I also say - no, I yell: Where is Syncmaster, the best moderator this forum has ever had? Where is Neophyte, the man who created the DJ Bible? Where Is BigBill? Where is Pook? Where is Don the Legend?

All the masters of the game are gone. People like Killer are left. They didn't CREATE the system, but they want to BENEFIT from it. ADMIT IT KILLER, YOU ARE JUST AFRAID OF THE COMPETITION!!!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:p
Anson's funny. Back in the day, we wanted to isolate DJism to this site only not promote it around the world. As for all the "real DJs"... we still exist, but we lay back on DJ issues. For instance, DIESEL and I are constantly arguing politics. Page is still around. He wrote the Book of Himself and composed the Boook of Poook. I think Pook dropped by once a few months ago too. Sir_Chancealot is still around. Giovanni Casanova is around too but he has me on his ignore list. ;) That's the price of politics...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Besides, half the guys who learn DJ stuff turn into jerks who hate all women.

But I agree that we should let people discover the site themselves rather than tell them about it. That way, people who come really want to learn.

Ofus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because someone finds this website, does NOT mean they are going to become a Don Juan. Most people will not make the change, or will begin and then quit.

VoodooChild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, the more guys (AND GIRLS) who understand the DJ principles, the healthier relationships everyone can have, and teh less fcuked up this world can be. Keep the site out there.