Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

attempt at GRAND UNIFIED THEORY OF MATING

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was brought up earlier in another thread and i guess it got my juices flowing.

if a grand unified theory exists, it SUPERSEDES all other advice, techniques and stratagems.... everything else flows from and agrees with this unified theory. IT IS THE CORE.

but i'm sure this concept has been bandied about but i'll articulate it as the Grand Unified Theory (GUT) (hey, i made an acronym!).

here it is:

BE STRONG. a man needs to be strong. and women and are attracted to men/strength.

- physically
- emotionally
- mentally
- professionally
- etc.

and so, if you are strong, you are NOT NEEDY. if you are not needy, you don't let people or women walk all over you because you don't NEED them so badly that you'll 'take it'.

if you are strong, you are not mean.

if you are strong, you are not selfish because you don't have to be. you get what you want and need and that breeds generousity and consideration for others.

let not your thoughts, words or actions reflect other than strength. let everything you are come from a place of strength and not weakness.

see how that works?

waddya think?

could that be the fundamental principle that all others stem from?

delta

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

i feared that too much of being a dj was about putting on a facade and playing a character or something....

and perhaps even in the best of circumstances, it still kinda is. and certainly, if you are naturally weak and flawed (and ain't we all), maybe much much more of a facade is necessary.

but under this new framing, maybe if we can get our heads around the proper way of looking at things, we don't have to be so much into PLAYING A GAME PROPERLY or MANIPULATIONS and MACHINATIONS.

maybe if we get into a right state, we really can 'keep it real'?

maybe... still gotta think about this....

delta

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER!

:)

delta

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
There aren't any real facts in the world.

"Strength" by itself will not give every man abundant females. With the right character you can pull off all kinds of stupid "AFC" behaviour and make it charming. One of my old natural friends did really "AFC" things, but he got laid like a rockstar, by really good looking chicks.

Make your own "unified theory," every guy is different, humans are to complex for one theory. We are not some spiders mating; secrete hormone fluid, attract mate, plant eggs, bite off head, mating complete :)

Just injecting 100mg testosterone will not get you laid.