Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attack of the roid monster! Oh my!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Just a bit of advice from our seasoned vet GSP Sheilds. Either give up on dating women period because the roid monster will take all your women or become a roid monster and of course you'll get any chick you choose!

Roidzilla is on the loose and he's coming for the chick nearest YOU.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja, I think I love you. Can we make out?

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone knows
============

If you are a 6 right now, if you ROID it up you will become an 8.

For guys.

Rating + ROIDS = RATING + 2 extra points.

I encourage everyone to take ROIDS in order to get more points with the HBs.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's faggotty to compare d1ck sizes (muscle sizes, etc.). Macho-type faggots have to keep surrounding themselves with pretty girls to try to prove that they're not just big sissies (but they still can't maintain a normal relationship with any woman).

But you got one thing right: some idiots take drugs to trade long-term reproductive health for the temporary illusion of sexyness. ("Thank you God, I finally got my breasts!!!")

Point and laugh at the clowns.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see it now you sign up for a couple cycles of steroids. Start getting all ripped and huge. Oh hells yes! IM FARKING ELITE!!!!!!!! (roid rage proclamation there) Get this super hot HB10, practically falling into your arms. Get her to your place first chance, and let her take a gander at the "big boy" Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! My body stopped producing de testosteronez now meh manhoods is teh shrunken goooonadz!!!!! Talk about a shock and awe compaign eh!?

But it's ok I didn't need those roids anyways, i'll just stop...

Suddenly <<b!tch tits>> ( . ) ( . )

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back to square one, tossing it alone at home but hey now you have a decent rack to fondle too!!! FTW FTW

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Ninja, I think I love you. Can we make out?

Roidzilla Rex breathed red rep on your message.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
Everyone knows
============

If you are a 6 right now, if you ROID it up you will become an 8.

For guys.

Rating + ROIDS = RATING + 2 extra points.

I encourage everyone to take ROIDS in order to get more points with the HBs.
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
On a cold Friday afternoon, I had come home from school. I had been thinking of the gym all day. I was hungry, didn't have any lunch. In fact, I didn't eat because I spent the money. For the past month I was saving up for something. Something special which I bought at GNC. I was surprised they didn't ask for ID; I was pretty sure the cashier noticed how nervous I was. Anyways, my mom asked my how my day was when I got home, but I ignored her. I have more important things to do. I run to the bathroom and unpack my bag. In my school bag is a white plastic bag from GNC. I open the bag, first removing the receipt and flushing it down the toilet to get rid of the evidence. My heart was racing now. I unpack the creatine monster from the bag.

I wonder what people will be asking me when they see that I will be 50lbs heavier. Should I say I was just eating a lot? I remove the label from the tub and tear it into a thousand small pieces. I flush that down the toilet, too. It is time now. I run up to my room when my mom ask me what I am holding. I panic, sweat drips down my forehead and my teeth chatter. "Mom, it's just for a school project". "What project?" "I don't know mom I just started it!". A tear runs down my cheek. I run upstairs and open the creatine, scooping upservings into a clear water bottle. What have I gotten myself into? I fill it with water and drink it. There is no turning back now. The creatine monster is inside me now, it will control me. What should I do if I die? I cant let my family know about this.

I open the creatine tub and throw it all out the window; a white cloud of mysterious dust sparkles into the wind so graciously. I feel the substance taking control of me; I am now the monster. I walk downstairs, its time to work out; time to get big. Now I worry, I don't want to get too big; people will think I use steroids. I do use steroids. No I don't. Creatine. All I see is the weights now, I am almost downstairs when I hear "Do you want a cookie I just baked". I know I do not have time for this **** now. "No mom I do not want a cookie" I walk in the basement and drop to my knees before the weights, tears running down my cheeks. I turn to the right and look at myself in the mirror. Oh god, what have I done?
You are on your way to becoming the lady stealing Incredible Bulk.

This is a warning: Be afraid GSP Sheilds....be VERY afraid.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

:crackup:

OMG... it has .... begun

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not for nothing but creatine is just amazing. I have taken it for years. The best way to take creatine IMHO is C4 Extreme. No annoying loading phase, just pure creatine power! I'm talking 0 to hero in one pre-workout drink.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
I just accept that I have to share her with the roid guy. I get to take her out to dinner four nights per week.

Ever other night, I drive her over to the roid guy's house. She says they're just friends lol.
I seriously just LOL'ED AT THIS :)