Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attack of the Attention wh0re....

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, the attention wh0re that i told ya'll about was coming on to me strong today. I carried on somewhat of a crappy conversation, i was trying to do some work at the same time as talking to her. At one point, i said ya we'll have to argue about this later :crackup: and she said "oh really?" i said nahh j/k. Iam pissed at her, because of the stupid games that she plays. She was leaning in to me really closely when we were talking, and i was talking in a low/slow voice. Anyways, we were walking outa the classroom, and she said bye, and I didnt even turn around to say anything, just kept walking. Tommorow, if she's not there im gonna say !@#$ it, if she is, iam gonna ask her out to lunch, and give it to her strait. The way im picturing things, is that I will need to be strait-forward, and in control, otherwise she'll end up just wasting my time. What do ya'll think? i think i might've been a lil to harsh by not even saying bye. I need some advice dudes, and am i playing my cards right with an AW?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get her to tell you about her psychological problems how she's cut herself in the past, been to the psychiatrist etc. Let some time past then at a later date tell her how screwed up she is and say "its not your fault." She'll cry but trust me after that you'll be in there because she'll feel like you're the only one who truly understands her when actually you couldn't give a care. You just want to score some.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, that sounds like a good plan. But I dont wanna get all messy like that, honestly, i just wanna !@#$ her, but i cant be that harsh, to say all that crap to her. Need some more advice, but thanks bro!

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel that you are going to hurt her feelings for life, then friend, you truly do not understand attention *****s. They don't have real emotions plus they'll forgive you for just about anything.

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so... you think me not saying bye was ok? and kind of ignoring her. You're pretty much telling me, that i can pretty much say anything i want to this chick, as long as its not too nice-guyish. I dunno how you know so much, only at 16 yrs.

bdr23

Don Juan
Reaction score
attention wh0res are used to being treated nice and having people treat them like royalty be different and treat her like sh*t at first then you will get her. Then when you have her for a little be nice to her but not all the time

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bdr23
attention wh0res are used to being treated nice and having people treat them like royalty be different and treat her like sh*t at first then you will get her. Then when you have her for a little be nice to her but not all the time
true, true. My ex was an AW and I didn't realize it. She was used to being treated like a queen, and thats what I did. Now she's my ex. However, I started treating her like $hit. I think she's gonna want me back soon. FWB, here I come.

bdr23

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have an AW as a gf i think at first you treat them like sh*t to get them and then treat them great cause guys at first usually treat them good in hopes of getting them then when they get them they treat them bad. Could be true not too sure though

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how exactly do you treat a girl like !@#$? im not used to this concept, im an AFC climbing out of his old ways. Could someone perhaps give an example?

BigFoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't have to treat her like !@#$? or play games. Keep your cool, treat her as you would any gal, and if she responds in a way you don't like, walk.

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Knock 'em off their pedestal. Pefect example from two weeks ago:

My best bud Zach, my friend Phil, and me were looking at the Baseball draft articles on ESPN.com at my library. It was the week before finals, and we were "studying". This HB8.5 walks in and sits down next to her friend in the seat next to me. I know her so I said "Hey, Rachel, what's up?" and we small talked it for like a minute and then I just went back to my friends. Five minutes later she puts her hand on my arm and asks me some school-related question (I think it was how to spell a word) and I made fun of her, saying crap like "Your about to take a final exam and you can't spell _____, geez your in trouble." Then, I went back to my friends. Later, I heard her talking to her friend about her hair and she asked her friend "does this look good?" And I, without facing her, just go "Nope, not at all". She just had the shocked look on her face like no one had ever said something like that before to her, and they probably hadn't because she is so hot (and intimidating to AFC's). Flashforward three days and she calls me out of the blue and we hang out. Flashforward 2 hours from that and we were back in my Grand Am fooling around.

Just don't say what they expect to be told because that just feeds their princess complex. Tell it to 'em straight, and if you do it correctly (not being a total douche) she'll be eating out of your hand and not the other way around.

-Happymeal

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by happymeal88
Knock 'em off their pedestal. Pefect example from two weeks ago:

My best bud Zach, my friend Phil, and me were looking at the Baseball draft articles on ESPN.com at my library. It was the week before finals, and we were "studying". This HB8.5 walks in and sits down next to her friend in the seat next to me. I know her so I said "Hey, Rachel, what's up?" and we small talked it for like a minute and then I just went back to my friends. Five minutes later she puts her hand on my arm and asks me some school-related question (I think it was how to spell a word) and I made fun of her, saying crap like "Your about to take a final exam and you can't spell _____, geez your in trouble." Then, I went back to my friends. Later, I heard her talking to her friend about her hair and she asked her friend "does this look good?" And I, without facing her, just go "Nope, not at all". She just had the shocked look on her face like no one had ever said something like that before to her, and they probably hadn't because she is so hot (and intimidating to AFC's). Flashforward three days and she calls me out of the blue and we hang out. Flashforward 2 hours from that and we were back in my Grand Am fooling around.

Just don't say what they expect to be told because that just feeds their princess complex. Tell it to 'em straight, and if you do it correctly (not being a total douche) she'll be eating out of your hand and not the other way around.

-Happymeal
Thanks bro, i realized i did a lil bit of that today, tellin it to her strait. Btw, i got a grand am too, thats how us gran am owners do it:cheer:

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gimmeyofonenumba
Thanks bro, i realized i did a lil bit of that today, tellin it to her strait. Btw, i got a grand am too, thats how us gran am owners do it:cheer:
hahah, oh yeah. What model/year?

-happymeal