Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At which point can you pretty much not fvck up your relationship?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you date someone you get away and let them get away with more.. some quirks some bad ideas, etc. At which point do you think you are as close to not being able to mess it up - where they accept you as you are no matter what? Marriage, after 10 years? 20? It has to be awhile has anyone reached that point, besides telling her you slept with her sister and mother, and want to sleep with underage girls, is there anything that could mess it up?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? That's like asking "at what point can you just lie down and die?" or your wife asking "at what point can I become a complete fat shrew who never puts out?" you can do it when ever you want to, but just be willing to face the consequences.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At no point. 100% comfort is boring anyway, so it's a good thing.

A

Aazman

Tho I have a question- do women EVER tell us everything?

do you think they ever will? esp. in marriage

I think you can get it out of them. At any time.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can ALWAYS **** up a relationship no matter what. My best friend from childhood seemingly had the picture perfect family. His Mom and Dad seemed very much in love and they'd been married for 25 years and had 3 kids.

A couple of years ago, I was shocked to learn that they got divorced. Now both his parents have remarried. His mother recently added me on Facebook and it was so weird because since my early childhood, I'd been calling her Mrs. Cooper. But that was no longer her name.

The only person who will love you unconditionally is your mother (if you have a good mother). Every other person you know can and will leave you if you fvck up. Let's put it this way: when Timothy McVeigh was set to be executed, who was there for him in his final moments? Only his mother. Every other person in his life had disowned him (as he should have been).