At what age is all hope lost?

erney

Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
If you're in your early 30s. Still working close to minimum wage (under $15/hour) , living at home/room mate then yeah consider yourself LOST HOPE.

Yes, it's about money but also about passion. You think I'm bullshiatting all you early 30s/late 30s/etc guys who live at home thinking it's alright being an intern making $10 an hour? Trust me, if a women in her mid to late 20s finds a guy in his 30s who owns a mortgage, makes $60k-90k a year, she will latch on to him like he was her doting cute puppy. Sure it's about money, but more of respect.

A guy that lives in an apartment next to me is 40+ years old. He works as an administrative assistant making $14-16 an hour. He has been single and alone for the past couple years. He rarely brings any girl over. Usually around his age he should be owning property not paying someone else off with no investing returns. He spends most of his day going to work at a dead end job, then goes home to watch tv or read books. Same o Same o everyday like a senior citizen waiting to die.

You can either choose to be a square brick lying on the road, never moving..or you can choose to be the smooth pebble that moves all over the beach.
Where do you live? Last time i checked, the minimum wage was $6 something an hour. And if it was all about the money, how come chicks love going out with LOSERS that you described? So do you make close to six figure income and own your own home? I work for county as IP tech make about 41k a year, and i do not own a home because single family home here went up about 150% last five years. They say you have to have double income, or make 80k a year to even qualify for the 250k home (you also have to come up with 15-20% of down payment). Are you kidding me? According to your analogy, you're calling 60% of middle class americans LOSERS.

You sound like tom dorkius.

erney

Reaction score
PeeGee said:
This thread concerns me since there's an underlying mentality that all men and women must get married in order to be socially accepted, and secondly that anybody here in this forum actually gives a damn what other people consider is socially acceptable.

I'm not going to tell you not to get married or to get married, but for you to critically consider whether you ought to get married, and if so, whether there's a cut-off date for that to happen. Granted that you want to get married, there will always be single women age 1-80 (for different reasons obviously). That's all you need to know and hear.
Sure, there will always be single women who are used and abused, or mentally handicapped. Let's cut all the bullcrap, shell we? Just like man, women don't want some 40 yr old wrinkly old man with a limp ****. And let's not kid ourselves with this 100 yr old myth about how rich man can get younger wife bullsh!t either. How often do you see really young wife - old ass husband couple??? I see NONE, because they don't exist. Look at that poor old guy who married anna nichole smith. Sadly, younger women who dates older men are filthy,dirty gold digging sluts.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you make close to six figure income and own your own home? I work for county as IP tech make about 41k a year, and i do not own a home because single family home here went up about 150% last five years. They say you have to have double income, or make 80k a year to even qualify for the 250k home (you also have to come up with 15-20% of down payment). Are you kidding me? According to your analogy, you're calling 60% of middle class americans LOSERS.
good points erney, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who realized the idiocy and arrogance of Hitmans dumb-as-piss-hypocritical-judgemental post.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might be able to extend your expiration date if you drive around listening to good music in your car, like Bruce Springsteen.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Don't pressure yourself with time lines. If you want to eventually settle down with one woman then adjust your dating criteria to better suit what your long term goals are.

At your age, if you DO get married you will stand a better chance of having it work because you haven't rushed into it when you were really too young.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder wrote:

Noticing when it “clicks” that has been the biggest milestone for me. Then, as a counter-puncher, I react to their interest and follow up.
That's exactly it: "sarge" much younger women, and you come off as the "creepy old man"; attract them, and let them convince you they're not too young to handle you instead. They know about the "social conventions" regarding age, and will be much more aggressive then they ever would with younger fellow who they would expect to make the first move. In a way, it's easier.

Wasn't it recently that Sean Connery ... bald and about 60 ... was "the sexiest man alive" according to some women's magazine, or some such?