Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

at the bar and a guy hits on ur girl

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll give a situation and i just want to know how you would handle it.
or i'll just give you my situation.

we were at a bar, i'm the DD although i still had a beer and a shot in like the 5 hours we were there. we meet up with some of my girlfriends friends and we have a good time. much much later on (last hour or 2 we were there) these 2 guys come in that she knows, one is a good friend, and one she has just seen before and never talked to (we'll call him jake). so we are all talking and what not and this jake guy throws in comments toward my girl and is hitting on her, and she just ignores it. but he is doing this, and i'm just thinking i want to be like "you, shut the **** up" but i honestly haven't been in this situation (due to age). so what would be the best way to handle this...girlfriend obviously didn't want him to do that. i just ended up letting it be and trying to not let it get to me, and it came to a point where he just wanted to piss me off.

what would you do? and no bull****.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I, personally, would probably do nothing being a pacifist and having no spine whatsoever.

But, if I did have a spine, like you, I would make it very clear to the interloper that he is not welcome. If he becomes belligerent or simply ignores your warnings, then fisticuffs are fair game. Basically, give fair warning and then, if they persist, lay them flat.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear the saying, "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer?"

It never fails in this situation. If someone takes a shot at my girl or my bait, or whatever you want to call it- I become personable with them. As soon as he's done slobbering over everyone with his pathetic pickup lines, all you have to do is slide in, pat him on the back and smile. "Hey my man I don't think we've met. Rob nice to meet you."

Chances are, he'll respond with a non enthusiastic, "hey my name's so and so." You continue to question, where are you from, what do you do, (all the while you're really asking him on a subconscious level, who the hell do you think you are?)

If he's digging it, then good! You've just successfully made a friend and eluded a fight. Chances are, your girl or your bait have noticed it also. This is the classiest thing a guy can do when someone else attempts on her. Instead of being like every other guy out there and escalating to a fight, you take a calm approach and show your superiority through wit and confidence.

In a way, you're really clearing the path for him to run the train on your girl. You're welcoming him to the competition. By doing this, you've already won. You've already showed that you are more of the confident one, as you are giving him a chance to hit on your girl. At this point, he has little to no chance (unless he's half as witty as he thinks he is). If he's smart, he'll back out before he makes a fool of himself.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, this has happened to me a few times, and I think its funny when it happens. First off because the guy doesnt have a chance, but secondly, I love the look on their face when they walk away. If you get all jealous and overreact, and try to start a fight, your going to lose the girl. Picking up girls that are with guys, is pretty simple. You just have to get him jealous and pissed off. So dont do it. Do like WC2 says, and be really friendly, and treat him like a new friend in the group. Just keep in the back of your mind that you know who she is going home with. This will throw most guys off of their game, because most guys will get jealous and try to start sh*t. When you start acting friendly, they wont know what to do, and after a few minutes of realizing he doesnt have a chance, he'll make a trip to the bar and not come back.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Say to your girl, loud enough so everyone can hear:

"Hey look, this dude is hitting on you right in front of me, your boyfriend. Pretty ballsy of him. I guess it's true: Lack of pvssy does make a man brave. Poor guy, he probably hasn't been laid in ages"

armadon

Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell him to buy your women a drink. This way he knows he's ****ed up and you save money on a drink.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
armadon said:
You tell him to buy your women a drink. This way he knows he's ****ed up and you save money on a drink.
Very good.

You have to understand that your lady is with you and she was not entertaining his advances what so ever!

The only time you should worry, is if your gf is reacting positively when a guy is hitting on her. In that instance you should step in with an AMOG line, or phyically drag your gf away and set her straight!

But as long as your gf pays no attention the other guys, you got nothing to worry about dude! Attractive women get chatted up all the time, it is how they react to it that counts!

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss her in front of him

that always worked with chicks I was hitting on that had bf, hahaha

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
specialed said:
i'll give a situation and i just want to know how you would handle it.
or i'll just give you my situation.

we were at a bar, i'm the DD although i still had a beer and a shot in like the 5 hours we were there. we meet up with some of my girlfriends friends and we have a good time. much much later on (last hour or 2 we were there) these 2 guys come in that she knows, one is a good friend, and one she has just seen before and never talked to (we'll call him jake). so we are all talking and what not and this jake guy throws in comments toward my girl and is hitting on her, and she just ignores it. but he is doing this, and i'm just thinking i want to be like "you, shut the **** up" but i honestly haven't been in this situation (due to age). so what would be the best way to handle this...girlfriend obviously didn't want him to do that. i just ended up letting it be and trying to not let it get to me, and it came to a point where he just wanted to piss me off.

what would you do? and no bull****.
Simple.

You look at your girl, wisper in her ear........ hey i really want to kiss you right now, big smile.

Kiss her.

Job done.

Women actually want there man to show there with them, they dont like being gamed by the geek or the twa*, if you do nothing she may think you dont care, if you become a jealous pric* she will get annoyed at you and the **** as won.

This way your not being jelous your being protective of your womens personnal space, so kissing her and showing him shes your girl, in a casual mature way, means far more then anything else you can do.

But if she refuses or goes back to talk to him, hey you just may have an AW.

seems you dont, Gz on the girl she sounds quality.

If he is still gaming her after that, wait patiently, when he goes to the toilet, pull him to one side away from your women and ask:

Hey look man it seems your gaming my women out there, its getting a little how can i say annoying, i would prefer you to cool it down, cheers.

Thats it.

But make sure your not basing this on him just being friendly.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
n00bPimp said:
^ Dont do that. You want to communicate that you're so confident in yourself such that situations like these dont bother you. In fact you should be friendly with the guy, make jokes, and be comfortable with yourself.
Why should I be friendly towards a guy who is that disrespectful towards me?

My response above was meant to be said in a humorous way, so if I didn't project that in my original post, my apologies.

jamescr73

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dee-Zy said:
Kiss her in front of him

that always worked with chicks I was hitting on that had bf, hahaha
Usually after i start talking to the guy and showing that im the alpha there and he doesnt have a chance, my girl will come up and kiss me.

Last edited:

da_hunter

Banned
Reaction score
I second being buddy buddy with the guy, or just ignoring it and having a good time. Any show of possessiveness - that includes kissing the girl - can be interpreted as a sign of insecurity.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
You Guys Have The Problem Confused

Okay, let me tell you, this subject has always been difficult. "What do you do, when you are out, and another guy (let's say he's Alpha) starts hitting on your chick?" Hmmmmmm........

Well, from reading the replies you guys do have somethings figured out correctly. One guy says, "Ignore him, start kissing her," this is the brush him off as not important approach. Another guy says, "Tell the guy to fvck off," this is the be the dominant man approach. Both are wrong and both are stupid, and NEITHER SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Here's the problem, the main problem. The problem is not that a guy is hitting on your girl, actually that's a good thing, because it shows you have made a great selection. And if your girl is so "hot" that other guys would risk starting a fight with her boyfriend by going up and hitting on her, that not only makes you the "Alpha Male" (because you already have her), but also gives you more "pvssy" from the other women looking on.

Listen guys.....listen to me. When a guy walks up and starts hitting on your girl, LEAVE THEM ALONE. Lol, no seriously, leave them alone.

I want you to play it off, leave them right there talking, and go and do some seductive/sexual conversations to some other "outside" looking women. Think about it, these other women have already seen you come in with this lady, you are already the Alpha Male because remember, she is YOUR girl....so you already have won over all the women in the place.

Go and act like you are buying a drink or whatever, and start the chatting. What does YOUR girl do now? She looks over, sees you chatting, and leaves bozo and goes over to get her prize. Now, let your girl and the other girls in the room fight and act and azz, while you drink and watch. This adds to your value, adds to your sexuality, and adds to your cool factor. And umm, where's bozo at now? Where did he go? Well, he's sitting back in the corner watching the entire thing, and will pretty soon, come over and probably start trying to be your "boy."

So as you can see, understand, a guy hitting on your girl is NOT THE PROBLEM...the problem is that your girl IS LETTING HIM DO IT! When she is REMINDED, that YOU ARE THE PRIZE, and that all these other women in here are ready to take her place, she'll tell bozo to fvck off and run back over and get her Sexy Back.

Oh yeah, we are bringing Sexy Back.....and we won't stop until Sexy is Back where it once was! :cool:

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
da_hunter said:
I second being buddy buddy with the guy, or just ignoring it and having a good time. Any show of possessiveness - that includes kissing the girl - can be interpreted as a sign of insecurity.
lol personally i think both are good moves. the kissing one is cool and shows that loser that she's takin already and doesnt have a chance.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Okay, let me tell you, this subject has always been difficult. "What do you do, when you are out, and another guy (let's say he's Alpha) starts hitting on your chick?" Hmmmmmm........

Well, from reading the replies you guys do have somethings figured out correctly. One guy says, "Ignore him, start kissing her," this is the brush him off as not important approach. Another guy says, "Tell the guy to fvck off," this is the be the dominant man approach. Both are wrong and both are stupid, and NEITHER SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

Here's the problem, the main problem. The problem is not that a guy is hitting on your girl, actually that's a good thing, because it shows you have made a great selection. And if your girl is so "hot" that other guys would risk starting a fight with her boyfriend by going up and hitting on her, that not only makes you the "Alpha Male" (because you already have her), but also gives you more "pvssy" from the other women looking on.

Listen guys.....listen to me. When a guy walks up and starts hitting on your girl, LEAVE THEM ALONE. Lol, no seriously, leave them alone.

I want you to play it off, leave them right there talking, and go and do some seductive/sexual conversations to some other "outside" looking women. Think about it, these other women have already seen you come in with this lady, you are already the Alpha Male because remember, she is YOUR girl....so you already have won over all the women in the place.

Go and act like you are buying a drink or whatever, and start the chatting. What does YOUR girl do now? She looks over, sees you chatting, and leaves bozo and goes over to get her prize. Now, let your girl and the other girls in the room fight and act and azz, while you drink and watch. This adds to your value, adds to your sexuality, and adds to your cool factor. And umm, where's bozo at now? Where did he go? Well, he's sitting back in the corner watching the entire thing, and will pretty soon, come over and probably start trying to be your "boy."

So as you can see, understand, a guy hitting on your girl is NOT THE PROBLEM...the problem is that your girl IS LETTING HIM DO IT! When she is REMINDED, that YOU ARE THE PRIZE, and that all these other women in here are ready to take her place, she'll tell bozo to fvck off and run back over and get her Sexy Back.

Oh yeah, we are bringing Sexy Back.....and we won't stop until Sexy is Back where it once was! :cool:
also good

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
specialed said:
so what would be the best way to handle this...girlfriend obviously didn't want him to do that.
There is nothing you need to do to handle it. Contrary to popular belief your girlfriend is not as helpless as she looks. She can take care of herself in a situation like this. Ergo if he takes her off your hands and she accepts his advances then it means you already have fvcked up but a a long time ago and it finally manifested itself. Women get hit on all the time especially when you are not around so just because you saw that for the first time don't need to get bend out of shape. Worst case she leaves you and now you are free to fvck around again.

specialed

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice guys, i think i know how to handle it now.

and she saw that i was mad that this guy that is suppositively an accuantis (sp) hitting on her right in front of me, literally...with my arm around her and everything. just found that disrespectful toward me. i'm not worried about her, she can handle herself, i know this.

so i guess the question is not...me worrying about my gf...it's me getting mad at some guy that has total disrespect.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Specialed, I know my post was long, but I think you should read it.

How was he disrespecting you? See, I guess I look at it differently.

If another Sales Rep came in my office and began forming "strategies" to take my accounts away, I would not feel disrespected, I would feel honored. I would feel special. I mean, there must obviously be something special about "what I have" that this guy needs to form a strategy to take it. Oh yes, I am the man!

Special you have no game, you have no chicks, you have no life. And if you think your girl doesn't know it, you are sadly mistakening yourself. Whether you "ignore him" or "kick his azz" again, he is not the problem.

Do you have other girls that you talk to? Does your GIRLFRIEND know, that at a drop of a dime, you could go and grab more pvssy? Does she know that....huh? Answer that.....

See, "jealousy" is a woman's sport, not a man's sport. You are nothing but a jealous fool. Whatever way you shake the cup, you are jealous. If you choose to start kissing her all of a sudden, like the, "I want to kiss you" bullshyt, that shows jealousy. If you tell the guy to fvck off, that shows jealousy. Jealousy is a woman's sport, not a man's sport!

What the hell are you jealous about? Oh...I see! You are jealous, because deep down inside, you KNOW, this guy could actually take her! And you know why you know that....because you know, your girl, doesn't see YOU as the prize, but sees HERSELF as the prize.

Be the prize my friend. Have multiple women, be the man all the women want in the room. And let the women play their sport, and be jealous, and try to out do each other for that ONE GUY in the room. You'll be the alpha male, you'll get all the chicks, and all the other guys in the room (no matter how big, how rich, or how strong) will follow your lead.

phoenix_met

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be patient .When it's the time use your sense of humor and piss all over his body.I think if you have enough confidence and enough muscle(lol) you can handle it.probably your GF will help you too.Just think how he'd feel if you make him a fool infront of the girls. you can amplify attraction too.