Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At least 1 in 4 American teen girls has sex transmitted disease.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One in four girls has an std, huh? Did they happen to mention the statistic where they also have atleast two kids as well?

I was down at the local corner store buying a pack of smokes and I start flirting with the chick behind the register 'cause she's kinda' not so bad looking, you know... turns out she has FOUR ****ING KIDS!

...and to think, she was only 19 years old. You know how many times I see this everyday?!-- too damn many, thats all I can say.

I went out on a date with this one girl several years back, turns out she had two kids but didn't bother to tell me right up front. I didn't really care right off until she told me that they both had different fathers and that she had been devorced FIVE ****ING TIMES (actually, I did care... I just didn't tell her right away)!!!!

When I told her later that evening that I wasn't interested in a relationship with her, she told me "Well, I guess you have a problem with a woman who is in control of her sexuality, huh?!"

If "control" is what you wanna' call it, sweetheart. Laters. I actually turned her down for sex that night, but hey... I didn't wanna' be daddy #6.

What gives, man? I've seen 13 year old little girls with babies... KIDS WITH KIDS!-- I **** you not.

MILFs are definitely out for this old boy. :yes:

aldaris

Banned
Reaction score
real men don't wrap! plus hpv eats through that ****. if it was up to me i would sterilize all american girls. hell, sterilize the boys to. kids annoy me. too many of them running around my mall these days. i am starting to prefer the early morning shift when it is just me and some of the old blue hairs doing their quarter mile walk of the day. some of those broads still have some tight bodies :cool: .

hey, don't knock my job. i get to hit on a ton of hotties. lots of guys from district work in the cell phone industry. not all of them made all-district two seasons in a row though :moon:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=140430
america also has the fattest as well.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AznPlaya said:
If U Wear A Raincoat There Woudnt Be Thread Like Dis!
Iz You New That Raincoats Don't Always Protect Against Stds You Wouldn't Make No Reply Like Dat!

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Sometimes I worry about myself when I hear these stats. Saddest story I ever heard was a kid from my school was a virgin up till 23 and lost his virginity on spring break. A year later the kid was diagnosed with aids having only had sex with one girl. Wrap it up if you can (although very hypocritical of myself).
I think 90% of STDs are caught during spring break and the first month of college every year !

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 in 4 is such a high number. so thats like if theres 20 girls in your class that means 5 of them have an std?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
I think 90% of STDs are caught during spring break and the first month of college every year !
not to put down the kid I feel bad for him but if you don't wrap it up during spring break you might as well write idiot on your forehead with big capital letters! what was he thinking? im sure he already knew the type of girls he would encounter in such places.

Nothing guarantees you will stay away from STD's but there are obviously 5 things you can do to keep your chances from getting 1 real low
1. always use a condom
2. stay away from girls in spring break (and if you can't resist temptation you must wear a condom)
3. stay away from girls in parties (and if you can't resist temptation you must wear a condom)
4. stay away from girls in frats (and if you can't resist temptation you must wear a condom)

5. not be a manhor but instead look for LTR's instead of hook ups and 1 night stands.

the girls that frequent those places are no strangers to hooking up with random guys, alcohol and wild behavior. If you don't wrap it up specially with girls in those places you could be singing your own death sentence like the guy mentioned. If you do all of those 5 and you concentrate your energy on having LTRs instead of being a manhor you will probably never get anything. Although I have to admit it is hard not being a manhore and not letting your willie do the thinking for you ;)

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joe The Homophobe said:
Nothing guarantees you will stay away from STD's but there are obviously 5 things you can do to keep your chances from getting 1 real low
1. always use a condom
2. stay away from girls in spring break (and if you can't resist temptation you must wear a condom)
3. stay away from girls in parties (and if you can't resist temptation you must wear a condom)
4. stay away from girls in frats (and if you can't resist temptation you must wear a condom)
5. not be a manhor but instead look for LTR's instead of hook ups and 1 night stands.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!! so do you have a special radar that detects which girls are the good girls and which ones are the bad ones ?? what happens when you meet a girl you like, who use to be a bar hopper in the past, but decides that you will never know that about her ??

IF YOUR A MAN AND YOU LIKE WOMEN, ENJOY THEM !!!
Just wear a condom...what straight man advocates NOT hooking up with many women ??

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME !!!! so do you have a special radar that detects which girls are the good girls and which ones are the bad ones ?? what happens when you meet a girl you like, who use to be a bar hopper in the past, but decides that you will never know that about her ??

IF YOUR A MAN AND YOU LIKE WOMEN, ENJOY THEM !!!
Just wear a condom...what straight man advocates NOT hooking up with many women ??
I'm sorry but the proven way to stay safe from stds is abstinence and just looking for ltrs instead of hook ups with girls you don't know well. The women that frequent those places are more likely to be sluts and expose you to stds, or have you never heard of what goes on in frats, spring break and most college parties? you won't be finding any virgins on those places.

If you mess around with girls that are likely to be hors you are likely to get an std, simple as that. You make it sound like if the only places to meet girls are hor hangouts. If you want quality girls do volunteer work, join activity groups and the like.

That should be rule number 6
6: Look for higher quality girls: not the type of girls you find puking every weekend at frats and college parties, or dying to go to spring break to slut themselves up

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
one of the most messed up things I heard a (pretty hot) girl say when I was on spring break was : "I don't care, I'm never going to see any of those people again". Okayt, I'm never going to see him again, I'm never going to see them again....no, I'm never going to see ANY of those people I hooked up with. wtf was it dozens or something? I bet a hot girl could really rack up the numbers on SB if she wanted to, easier than a guy could.

Those are good general rules to shoot for but some people do get the std from bf or gf, it can;t be avoided. I like the ideas though and especially rule 6, it is a personal rule of mine.