Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

At least 1 in 4 American teen girls has sex transmitted disease.

Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Then go get a relationship, Luke. fwiw, I am almost always in one.
Well, if you are almost always in one, then you can not possibly relate with me because I never had a relationship before.

Going with a prostitute sounds easier.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to relate to you. I want to help you get laid so you can relate to me. A gf is easy to get if you do the right things. Foremost would be to move out and get your own place.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get away from your parents, Luke. It's unhealthy for them, and even worse for you.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
DonGorgon said:
LOL even if you marry a virgin eventually she will cheat on you and wouldnt you have to be a virgin too to make it equally safe until infidelity time comes around?
You have a pretty twisted world perspective...not all women cheat. I think this forum tends to over-emphasize that misconception. Some people out there, men and women, actually love their significant other and have long, faithful, fulfilling relationships.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible Belt, it's idiots like you that are spreading this sh!t around. Have you actually ever been tested? My guess is no.

Didn't you learn in 7th Grade that you can carry more than half of these listed STD's and spread them, without ever having symptoms yourself...?

What a stupid-ass attitude you have.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
molluscum contagiousum last year. It's like a painless little zit on your d!ck - not the end of the world.
I've never heard of that... I've heard of penile papules which are just wierd occurances that sort of resemble little skin tags, that come right off with a pinch, alot of men get them.

Anyways, only thing i've gotten resembling an STD is what I described above, went to get it checked out but it was already healed up. Just assumed it was penile papule.

Gonna look up that molluscum thing...

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Going with a prostitute sounds easier.
I guarantee that it will be ultimately unfulfilling and disappointing.

Don't resort to that.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Bible Belt, it's idiots like you that are spreading this sh!t around. Have you actually ever been tested? My guess is no.

Didn't you learn in 7th Grade that you can carry more than half of these listed STD's and spread them, without ever having symptoms yourself...?

What a stupid-ass attitude you have.
You realize that you can and will contract hpv, herpes and several other std's even with using a condom?

He hasn't intentionally spread anything.

He hasn't had an outbreak of anything that wasn't treated.

You assume he hasn't been tested. Why would you assume that?

Why are you flying off the handle?

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
You can't catch STDs through anything less than direct mucousal membrane or genital contact anyway, as told to me by my primary physician, so your last point is irrelevant.
I've heard a lot of varying arguments on whether the virus (Herpes) can live on inanimate objects for a period of time, and be passed with skin to surface contact.

It makes sense to me, however that if your buddy with the herp gets coodies on a soda and you drink after him, that you can and will contract the virus.

The only thing I don't know is how long that virus lives on the soda can.

Some viruses can live like 72 hours and longer on surfaces, others like HIV can only live for a few hours.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did want to add that actually andro, my best friend got herpes from making out with a girl and I guess his nurse had it as well, who told him she got it from drinking after her sister but that is very very rare. I went to a doc. because I was concerned that I could get it from smoking pot w/ him. I'd say that is some really ****ty luck and it would have to be right after the person drank it. As many times as I've shared party cups or cleaned out cups at a party, hit off the bottle with someone, the conditions would have to be just right to get it like that.

But it IS def. possible to get it from making out, my bud said the girl he was making out w/ had a sore but he was too drunk at the time to notice or care. BARFF

Reaction score
This is what we get for living in the era of the sluts. I was talking to a 20 year old and she said she has had 9 boyfriends. So she probably cut the # in half as they usually do it's more like 18 boyfriends. That's a lot of shagging for a 20 year old.

And she still didn't know how to give a good BJ.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
MooseGod said:
You have a pretty twisted world perspective...not all women cheat. I think this forum tends to over-emphasize that misconception. Some people out there, men and women, actually love their significant other and have long, faithful, fulfilling relationships.
Yeh but its not as valuable to focus on that 2% of the human population that is monogamous when assessing sociological trends...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
This is what we get for living in the era of the sluts. I was talking to a 20 year old and she said she has had 9 boyfriends. So she probably cut the # in half as they usually do it's more like 18 boyfriends. That's a lot of shagging for a 20 year old.

And she still didn't know how to give a good BJ.
And just think she only mentioned the ones she considered "boyfriends" what about all the casual f's she had too.??

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
STDs are bad, but sex is better. I would much rather deal with a few minor STDs over the course of my lifetime than go without sex.
I find it kind of disturbing that a man 10 years older than me would say something so immature.

Sure, HPV is no big deal... "everybody who had sex has it", right? Well, to you it might not be a problem, but to girls it is since it greatly increases their risk of cervical cancer. How would you feel if you knew you had it and you gave it to a girl and she later develops cancer?

I used to think just like you do until yesterday, when i girl i ve been shagging (without a rubber) called me from the hospital, crying, and telling me how her pvssy hurts and she s awaiting the test results. so now i m getting myself tested but is this the situation you want to be in?

I m not advocating "no sex", but do wear that fvcking condom if you screw multiple women, the consequences are really not worth it

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE MEDIA WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS BS ABOUT STD'S !!!!!

They overhype these things and scare people into not having sex. Diseases have been around for ages, they are a part of life. Everyone probably has some disease living inside of them right now but doesn't get as much attention as certain diseases that are caused through sexual contact.

This is NOT an era of sluts and whores !!!! it is an era of human beings behaving as they always have !! the media knows this and they realize that if they can OVER HYPE STD's it will terrify people into having safe sex or no sex, which in turn is a form of subconscious population control.

It's not a bad plan, because it has everyone scared to death of easily treatable or curable diseases. It also keeps people using condoms for fear of these diseases which prevents an explosion in unwanted pregnancies (which is not a bad thing).

Now the media has struck a gold mine with the herpes scare !!! EVERYONE is scared of herpes, but no one realizes just how EASY it is to catch herpes.

and most rashes can pass for symptoms as herpes..and if diagnosed people will have to take meds for the rest of there life. Funny thing is, herpes tests are so flawed and riddled with false positives. Also why do herpes tests cost SOO MUCH money if it such a threatening disease ?? Doctors know that herpes is no big deal, but scare tactics will have people believe there lives are over and need to spend money on meds and counseling, in the meantime the doctor and pharmaceutical companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

This is how pharmaceutical companies work !

THEY play up the fears of unsuspecting masses and then milk everyone for money.

Ever notice why a majority of meds have to be taken for life ?? People are like batteries. They live to give money to corporations who use scare tactics.

If your naive enough to buy into the scare tactics of companies STOP HAVING SEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

and if you happen to catch something YOU CAN BECOME PART OF THE OVER PARANOID SHEEP THAT SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIVES SHELLING OUT MONEY TO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

I think condoms are good way to go, but just realize that the std info provided through CDC and other sources are just scare tactics for stupid people who otherwise would be having unprotected sex.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
drak_ool said:
I m not advocating "no sex", but do wear that fvcking condom if you screw multiple women, the consequences are really not worth it

Weren't you talking about hpv? Although they are a good idea for other reasons, condoms don't prevent hpv or herpes.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
THE MEDIA WILL HAVE YOU BELIEVE ALL THIS BS ABOUT STD'S !!!!!

They overhype these things and scare people into not having sex. Diseases have been around for ages, they are a part of life. Everyone probably has some disease living inside of them right now but doesn't get as much attention as certain diseases that are caused through sexual contact.

This is NOT an era of sluts and whores !!!! it is an era of human beings behaving as they always have !! the media knows this and they realize that if they can OVER HYPE STD's it will terrify people into having safe sex or no sex, which in turn is a form of subconscious population control.

It's not a bad plan, because it has everyone scared to death of easily treatable or curable diseases. It also keeps people using condoms for fear of these diseases which prevents an explosion in unwanted pregnancies (which is not a bad thing).

Now the media has struck a gold mine with the herpes scare !!! EVERYONE is scared of herpes, but no one realizes just how EASY it is to catch herpes.

and most rashes can pass for symptoms as herpes..and if diagnosed people will have to take meds for the rest of there life. Funny thing is, herpes tests are so flawed and riddled with false positives. Also why do herpes tests cost SOO MUCH money if it such a threatening disease ?? Doctors know that herpes is no big deal, but scare tactics will have people believe there lives are over and need to spend money on meds and counseling, in the meantime the doctor and pharmaceutical companies are laughing all the way to the bank.

This is how pharmaceutical companies work !

THEY play up the fears of unsuspecting masses and then milk everyone for money.

Ever notice why a majority of meds have to be taken for life ?? People are like batteries. They live to give money to corporations who use scare tactics.

If your naive enough to buy into the scare tactics of companies STOP HAVING SEX FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE..

and if you happen to catch something YOU CAN BECOME PART OF THE OVER PARANOID SHEEP THAT SPEND THE REST OF THEIR LIVES SHELLING OUT MONEY TO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES.

I think condoms are good way to go, but just realize that the std info provided through CDC and other sources are just scare tactics for stupid people who otherwise would be having unprotected sex.
Exactly right.:up:

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MooseGod said:
LOL... accurate negative data on most taboo subjects cannot be collected cause too many people lie about acts for which they are sure to be chastised and ostracized.

here is a list on things that you will never get the full negative picture:

1. Rape
2. Molestation
3. Cheating
4. Lying
5. Theft
6. Drug use

Feel fee to doubt me but you will live the truth.