Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

assertive man?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question, can u guys explain to me the meaning of assertive man?
I have hard time understanding the meaning and the thinking of it.

I hear a lot of time woman say they want assertive man, what it means ?

Joe.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a two step process:

1) Figuring out what you want out of life, from the general (ie excelling at whatever I do) to the very specific (ie I want to make at least $500 grand a year within the next five years and I want a single bedroom loft overlooking Central Park)

2) Going for it unabashedly

Lots of people don't even scratch off step one, and then you have those who do, but simply lack the gumption to even get started or to follow it through to the end.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what it got to do with relationship? its my goals ,i understand that.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many things:

-making plans, perhaps even having back up plans in case your original plan cannot be actualized
-being unafraid to voice your views, even if they disagree with her views
-taking command in the bedroom
-not supplicating to her whims

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the things i noticed when i was in the toxic relationship with my ex is that i was not assertive with her . not to put all the blame on me but she was right on that point. she always pointed i'm not assertive enough. it bugged me not because she said that but because its true. i want to change that but i don't know where to start.

Joe.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visuals are always the best way to learn.....emulate one of these men.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbr3bkny0OQ

Actually both of these men are assertive and dominant albeit different ways. Roger (gray hair) is charismatic and humorous(not funny). Don(dark hair) is aggressive and masculine. Whichever you feel compliments your style more, I would try to emulate. They both have TONS of youtube clips with great scenes. It's worth a shot.

When I was first beginning my journey to the man I wanted to be......I idolized Daniel Craig from the 007 series and Robert Downey Jr from Ironman. This method is no joke. Good luck.