Asserting boundaries with girls.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason women believe its ok to talk to me about their problems. I however don't give a **** about that unless they are putting out for me, most of the time I get up and walk away from the girl or just start random dialing with my phone to talk on the phone or go browse the Internet on my phone. What's a better way to assert yourself without being a ****?

Duce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe just stopping them mid sentence and telling them that you're not in the mood about their problems, be polite about it and they'll hopefulyl learn you don't care about that stuff.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
GotED? said:
You have become their personal male-b!tch.

You been friendzoned.

Exert more sexual threat, escalate - or else you become their male-b!tch on a leash.

Exodus
No ****. I still tease them and make fun of them still keep that from happening.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like they're not interested, or have too much baggage. People with problems are always *****ing and being negative, because there's always problems on their mind. Avoid.

I suspect low interest if they're not reciprocating yours, however, or showing any signs themselves. They shouldn't just be complaining - unless they're not interested. Then it's just like dumping all that **** on any average stranger willing to listen. ESPECIALLY if you're flirting and showing interest, and they remain closed off, non-chalant, *****y, and complaining about everything... Like they would to a FRIEND.

I used to do this with girls I wasn't interested in, and vice versa. Usually *****ing about other women, or them with men. A girl that's interested will be happy, flirtacious, wanting to know you, looking into your eyes, complimenting you, etc, etc - regardless of her problems. She probably won't even bring them up - out of fear of turning you off, and so forth. Even if you're an easy-going listener. That just attracts them more, and adds to your good qualities. Or when being shy is "cute".

Don't waste time with low-interest girls.