Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aspirations to Greatness

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Aspirations to Greatness
By Lil Magic
“YOU THERE, WHY ARE YOU SITTIN THERE ON YOUR BUTT WHEN YOU COULD BE OUT DOING SOMETHING TO MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS?”

Don’t look around like you don’t know who I’m talking about. You do the exact same thing every frickin Saturday…go home, eat, watch television then to top the night of you play Halo…alone again without female companionship. Wait, what was that? Oh, no, not Halo but HALO 3. Hmmmm…THAT’S A PATHETIC WAY TO SPEND YOUR SATURDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its stories like that that really pisses me off. No girl, nowhere better to be on the weekend, nothing better to do. Scores of other guys are out partying, getting some leg, or at the very least they’re out making tales for them to tell later, whether they be good or bad. The point is that they are out doing something.
Now, I love history. My heroes are people like Julius Ceasar, Alexander the Great, MLK and Malcolm X, so someone please tell me why the hell I have just realize that my social life has become as stagnant as mosquito-infested swamp. I always tell myself that I’ll be great, I’m gonna make a name for myself. I literally dream of the day that I am called “Blair the Great.” Even to the point that when I die, there’ll be a huge state funeral and diplomats will come from around the world to mourn my death.
Why have I just realized that by staying home that I’m committing social suicide? Why are some of you as stagnant as me. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I’ve just made a commitment with two of my friends that we will not stand this anymore!
We must actively resist this life of school, home and basketball court. Ceasar didn’t become great by sitting on his @$$ all day. He went out and led armies, built road, conquered other people.

1. HAVE A DESIRE TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING GREAT OR GREATER
Have an unquenchable thirst for something better. Your life, your looks, your financial status… all can be changed once you believe and act. You will never reach your goals if you don’t have any. You have to have and image of perfection to motivate you to keep on running your race. Once your reach your goal and think that your perfect, you’ll see you aren’t and have to continue striving to be the best. Whether sarging, on the job or on the court, it two things that will cause two become great or mediocre: your goals and drive, or the lack thereof.

2. HAVE A PLAN OF ACTION
Don’t just go out there and do the first thing that comes to your mind. Plan things, think about how your going to reach your goals then achieve. Some of the greatest failures in history have happened not because the goal was an impossible one, but because the planning wasn’t enough to match the intended greatness of the goal. You can’t lift 1000lbs and eat like a hamster. You can’t want to be a super astrophysicist and don’t take astrophysics. Likewise u have to plan everything right. If your want to achieve greatness, then u must have a great plan.

3. KEEP ON RUNNING YOUR RACE
The biggest wrench in my plan has always been a lack of motivation. I start something and three days later I stop because I no longer see or remember the reason. Things will always come up that may cause you to stop or have to delay your plan. The difference is that the Great Ones always started back up. They didn’t let failure stop them from doing what they did. They KEPT ON RUNNING THEIR RACE. When I’m in the gym I listen to Stronger by Kanye West. It give me a boost in strength and helps me to keep my focus. “Anything that don’t kill me can only make me stronger…”DO WHAT IT TAKES TO KEEP ON RUNNING AND STAY MOTIVATED. Don’t let pain or anything at. A Greek philosopher, was it Plutarch or Socrates…hmm…I cant remember…anyway they said “One who want to achieve greatness must suffer greatly.”

WHATEVER YOU DO, STAY MOTIVATED AND CONTINUE RUNNING YOUR RACE ON YOUR PATH TO GREATNES

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff...

1. HAVE A DESIRE TO ACHIEVE SOMETHING GREAT OR GREATER
Have an unquenchable thirst for something better. Your life, your looks, your financial status… all can be changed once you believe and act. You will never reach your goals if you don’t have any. You have to have and image of perfection to motivate you to keep on running your race. Once your reach your goal and think that your perfect, you’ll see you aren’t and have to continue striving to be the best. Whether sarging, on the job or on the court, it two things that will cause two become great or mediocre: your goals and drive, or the lack thereof.
You say "Have an..."

How do you "Get an..."?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post mate. This is inspirational stuff.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BluEyes said:
Good stuff...

You say "Have an..."

How do you "Get an..."?
That is the very problem.
I, too, find myself very desireless and unpassionate as of late.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My problem is,I want to do this,yet finding myself unable too. Serious mental blocks.