Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking out hot bank tellers?

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote about this b4 but no one gave me a serious response. I remember someone wrote about this b4 but i did a search and couldnt find anything. I was wondering if any guys have gone after hot bank tellers. I see this HB8 teller ever other Wednesday and i want to be prepared as much as possible next week to go after her.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same way you ask out hot cashiers , checkout girls , taxidermists, or podiatrists.

Show up when it ain't busy , offer her a piece of convo to add to ("Man it's cold out there and I left my burberry in Minsk last week"). and if she does ask her about herself.Then tell her how you're really looking forward to seeing this movie/ comed night / exhibition of diseases of the feet that's on this week and then add...

"Hey you should come with me...." like you just thought of it.

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont keep your hopes up. Shes probably asked out often - attractive women usually are - and she probably has a boyfriend.

BobbDobbs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a good reason not to get your hopes up, but it is NOT A REASON at all not to ask in the first place.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Make a bank teller joke. Look for a good one online that will break the ice with swiftness. If she laughs then your in.

busterchaplin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her it's a stick-up. As she's loading the benjamins into a bag for you, tell her you were just kidding and tell her you just had to talk to her. Give her the visiting hours so she knows when to stop by. Ask to get together sometime after your court date.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Asking out hot bank tellers?

Same way you ask out anyone. Just make sure you're UP to the task, because bank tellers have penalties for early withdrawl.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see her often, then try to establish rapport before asking her out. Also see if she is giving you buying signals that would give you the green light to proceed. Remember in the service industry, people are trained to be polite to their customers, but sometimes you can tell when a girl is giving you special attention. Does she smile alot or do her eyes light up when you speak to her?

For instance, a couple of years ago, I used to work at an office building just above a bank and I would do my banking there. There was this really hot latin girl teller who I would always catch checking me out everytime I passed by. She would also ask me semi personal questions like how my weekend was and so forth and otherwise act flirtatious towards me. I sensed that she was attracted to me, but I never made a move because I was an AFC back then.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Build a little rapport... greet her and say your farewell's makin use of the name on her name badge... it's there for a reason

Next step is ask her if she's doin anythin for lunch and if she wants to grab some food with you or a coffee...

You need a good line to separate you from the rest of random guys that hit on her... just tell her somethin along the lines of "I know that most guys are probably just after you for your money..."

You can carry it on if you really want and joke with her that you wouldn't mind if she paid tho'... or you could run it the opposite way and link from the original money joke by offerin' to buy her a coffee, but you've got to go off how it feels at the time, learn to act on the spur of the moment rather than memorising little plans, it's much more effective...

DVS

Reaction score
My first post :D

Anyway, bankteller biotches r hoes.... My last fu*k friend is a bank teller, she is a hoe .... Tried comin in between my friends and I so she got dropped....

My girl before that (my fiance), I was with for 9 yrs... She was a bank teller.... She a whooore not a hoe... Took me for everything she could...

My best friend was goin wit a bank teller for like 4 years, she screwed his friend, that ended....

So personally I say stay away from the bank teller girlys unless you want a fortune of a headache... I think they get all swollen headed wit all that money all day and guys handin it to em....

Oh yeah; remember, she knows how much money you got and how much you make, that is just no good.....

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
The rapport concept is a good idea. And im sure she's been hit on b4 bc she has a hint of Jenny McCarthy look in her, even tho i think she has a big ass. Oh well, more cushion the better the pushin!! I had a good chance last week to make a joke but i didnt think of it until i left. I was the only one there, which is unusual, and i asked her if it's always this quiet, she said no. I should have said: i thought my job was quiet in the complaint dept. at the parachute packing company! When i left i gave her a smirk and flashed my blue eyes and dimple at her, (have had good success with that move)!

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
" i wanna withdraw the exact ammt of your phone number - write down first i wanna make sure i have that much ;)"