Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking out face-to-face or via phone?

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted be sure what's better, asking a girl out face-to-face or via phone? Or doesn't it matter at all?

I see this girl once or twice a week in a sports course.

If you want some background information on why I have the number: Second time we saw each other she asked me if I'd go to that music event, too. I replied "Yeah, I think so. We might go there together." She agreed, we exchanged phone numbers. Unfortunately she cancelled. Next time we met she apologized again for cancelling. Well, I believe she had a good reason, not low IL.

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No worries

Then it sounds find to call her up. You already got past the hard part. If you want to, you can just call her up and ask what she is doing. It's better then having to wait till the next time you see her in person.

JJMcLure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either is fine.

Do whichever comes soonest, don't wait for the perfect moment, it never arrives. So giving her a call is probably the answer.

If you use the phone, build some rapport first, then ask her. Then get off the phone. Don't stay and chat on the phone, that's what the date is for.

Just don't ask via e-mail.

ChesterB

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more question

Thanks for your answers.

Would it seem weird if I'd call her today to set up a date on Thursday, though it's likely that I'll see her on Tuesday in the sports class?

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No

I don't see anything wrong with setting up a date for Thursday via phone before you see her Tuesday. Besides, if you wait too long, she could have plans.