Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking her out

jedimindtricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys, me and this girl have gotten really close lately, we hook up and what not. so i'm thinking about asking her out now...just wondering if any of you guys had "cute" ways of asking a girl out, i wanted to make it nicer than a plain "will you be my girl" or just asking, any ideas are appreciated. THANK YOU:box:

kgarvey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never said "will you be my girl" before ever and I wouldn't even consider it.To be honest I don't ask girls out at all I just make a connection,have lots of kino going on and give her the kiss test. easy as pi

Norbert

Reaction score
Yah, I would imagine that actually asking the question taint important, all you need to do is step up the physical part of the relationship until it is "self-apparent" to the chick's friends that ur and "item".

foxintehsnow

Don Juan
Reaction score
ugh wait for her to bring up the couple topic.. you dont want to rush anything. also the kiss test is a amasing way to speed up the couple topic also yha so hard kino(licking finger tips) and stuff like that works very well.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i asked that question before but it was quite differently.. i didnt know any better it right then so it went down like this..

me: [holding her hand as we were going downstairs since she had a big gown]

girl: [looking at me, smiling]

me: so, are you gonna tie me up or let me get away?

girl: [laughing and almost falling down the stairs.]

the answer was eventually, "yes".

oh well.. i do things differently now.

upping the kino is a great idea. let her bring up the idea first since, assumingly, youll be dating other girls then. so if she wants to be a couple, shell let you know.

damn.. i hate using the apostrophe

Trick

Reaction score
hey boys. the name is trick, capital T Trick and what im about to tell might directly challenge the reality you live in so i advise you to read this with an open mind. Whether you choose to accept or reject it isnt my problem. 1st of all dnt rush2ask a girl out if u kno u can get her by doin dat u show confidence in yr abilities. tease her4a while den SUGGEST a d8 wit her. 1 mur thing, a gud pua 1ce told me only2start a realationship afta 10dates

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trick said:
hey boys. the name is trick, capital T Trick and what im about to tell might directly challenge the reality you live in so i advise you to read this with an open mind. Whether you choose to accept or reject it isnt my problem. 1st of all dnt rush2ask a girl out if u kno u can get her by doin dat u show confidence in yr abilities. tease her4a while den SUGGEST a d8 wit her. 1 mur thing, a gud pua 1ce told me only2start a realationship afta 10dates
I'd ask for a translator, but i honestly don't give a fvck about anything you have said, say, or will say if you can't even type in plain enough english to convey coherant thought.

Now, for my opinion on the subject of asking out.

I give it a big fatty NO. Never ask a girl to be your girlfriend. You can ask out in the sense of, "will you go on a date with me?" (even though i'm more likely to tell them they are going on a date with me.)

Why?

Because once you ask, you give the power over to her to accept or decline. Women abuse power. Women want YOU to have the power.

So if not ask them out, what then?

If you keep up the going on dates, the kino, the make outs, the whatever it is you're doing that couples do, she will eventually either:

A) Assume relationship status

or

B) Ask about your status.

If she does ask, you can either tell her in some creative way yes, or find some equally creative way to tell her no, or find an even more clever way to evade the question and keep her guessing. But, you can only keep her guessing for so long, eventually she'll have had enough of the guessing, her friends will convince her you're a player and you're only using her ect ect.

So have fun with it.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never show what you mean through you words, but through your actions.