Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking her out right away?

Collegeguy

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I don't really come here too often unless I'm getting back into the dating game, and since I will be, I'm back!

My situation is this: there is this girl in my bi-weekly tutorial class that I am interested in. Although she sits in front of me, we've never actually had a conversation (just asked each quick questions every now and then). Neither of us know each other's names.

Anyways, I've been extremely busy for the past few months, so I haven't even given a thought to asking her or any other girl out. But recently, I've gotten some more leisure time, so I'm considering asking her out. I will be having the tutorial class with her again in two weeks, but I was wondering:

Is it okay to ask her out right away? By that I mean, after I've said my howdy-do's and chatted with her for a bit, could I ask her out to dinner/movie on that very Friday night? (the class is at Friday afternoon)
Or should I give a bit more time and ask if she'd like to go out with me the next day (saturday)? OR, should I follow the DJ bible approach and just ask for her ph #, then phone her up couple days later and ask her out?

I'm probably thinking too much about a simple thing, but I just thought I should ask here to be sure. I'm still not that experienced at dating just yet :p

Juanito

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont just ask her 'right away'...she could find it weird that you haven't had any social interations with her and suddenly asking her out...(but i've seen it work couple of times)

i suggest dont rush it and just be smooth
ie. make casual convos with her 1st then ask her out

Collegeguy

Reaction score
Mm so are you saying that I should talk to her first, get her #, then phone her up and ask her out?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You definately need to get to the comfort point before landing the #. Yes girls will give out their number after a short interaction, but the flake-o-meter is very high if done in that fashion. Start a conversation about class, opinion, whatever (there are a million examples posted in this forum). After a quick answer, immediately transition out into a neg or false disqualifier, then ask a mind teasing question (like how many 9s are there from 1-100), she most likely will get it wrong so bust her on that. After about 5 minutes of interacting, start rewarding her with so indicators of interest. Say to her you seemed like a shy girl that was up in her shell, but now I get to know you, you are actually really nice, I am glad I talked to her. Keep it up and it should be a very easy transition to get the number.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you need some rapport established first in this situation.

abcd_z

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad flexion_! Attract first, then rapport! All the sort of stuff stall was talking about is attract game. Speaking of which,
*high-fives stalluproar*

dropa

Reaction score
if u don´t know what to do, have some convo and then isolate her, then something will pump up for sure.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how much rapport you build.

The good thing about seeing girls socially (eg school) on a regular basis is that you can leave it until next time before getting the #. Don't do it unless you've not build much rapport though.