Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking her out if she’s in your social circle

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s an HB 8 and confirmed to be single. If I ask her out, I could lose my entire friend circle. She’s known them much longer than I have, and if she tells them I’m a creep they will never talk to me again. I’m not that concerned about losing them as friends cause I don’t know them as well, but there are several hot chicks in the group and when I’m out with them I have tons of fun. It would take a long time for me to replace that.

I’m not sure if I should just go for it or keep hanging out with this group until I meet another girl through them. I always meet tons of people when I’m out with the group.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to have a creep perception of yourself. Talk to her, test the waters and then ask out if you like.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. Never just ask a girl like that out. Just chat her up, be cool, seem interested wait for her to bite. If it goes well bring up the topics of what your doing next weekend. Kinda guide her into it. If shes not interested you can tell.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the exact same situation. I could tell she was interested so I asked her out for a drink. It went well.

I did ask the same question here a couple weeks ago and got some great advice from a senior forum member who said it's best to wait until women in social groups give you clear IOIs before you make a move on them.

I'm also wondering about your creep comment. Not to be rude but do you typically treat women in a way that makes them think you are a creep? If not, then you have nothing to worry about; if you ask her out and she says no, then don't make a big deal out of it and she probably won't either.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion the biggest hurdle to hooking up in social circles is the embarrassment factor. Nobody wants to go and profess their undying love just to be embarrassed in front of all their friends. This is why you have to go about it in a very covert manner. You really have to feel each other out first before anything formal takes place, and by formal I mean even calling it a date may be a bit much. Navigating these things correctly with determine if you are going to be called a "creep" or a "really great guy".