Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

asking her not to go back with the other guy

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i'm going to break up with my girlfriend cause i know its not gonna work out anymore.

But i wanted to know how should i tell her not to go back out with two specific guys, cause i know when they hear that were over there gonna be all on her ,and there not good people(but she doesn't see that) , and so she wont think that i'm just being selfish. Because i know they are only gonna screw her up and i dont want her to get hurt by these dudes.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by texmex23
Well i'm going to break up with my girlfriend cause i know its not gonna work out anymore.

But i wanted to know how should i tell her not to go back out with two specific guys, cause i know when they hear that were over there gonna be all on her ,and there not good people(but she doesn't see that) , and so she wont think that i'm just being selfish. Because i know they are only gonna screw her up and i dont want her to get hurt by these dudes.
Not your problem man. Telling her not to go for them will probably just make her go for them even more in vengeance due to you you breaking up with her. Let her make her own mistakes, it's not your responsibility.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re-thought it, and as harsh as what Sammo first said, it is ultimately the truth.

I don't think you can do anything about it, mate.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i read your first sentence and All i can say is "jeleousy"...its like her breaking up with you and going out with your best friend who is better .