Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking girls out to formal events...

Balla_Baby_69

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a freshman formal tomorrow and you don't really have to bring a date, most aren't. Most of the people I know are just going with good friends for dates.

This girl I'm interested in....I've talked to her a few times, good standing with her. Would it be bad to ask her if she would like to be my date to this thing?

EquityPrivate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Balla_Baby_69
There's a freshman formal tomorrow and you don't really have to bring a date, most aren't. Most of the people I know are just going with good friends for dates.

This girl I'm interested in....I've talked to her a few times, good standing with her. Would it be bad to ask her if she would like to be my date to this thing?
You: "I'm going to the Freshman formal. You should come with me."

Answer Options:

Option 1.
Her: "No, I can't, I'm going with Charles! Isn't he dreeeeamy?"

-doh!- Recover:

You: "Oh, no, not as a date. I'm going with Gina Gosdoun and Susie Suchsalot. I meant did you want to drive there with us?"

Option 2.
Her: "Oh! Well, sure!"

-whoot!-

You: "Great. I'll pick you up at 7. Do you want to go to the hotel and sit in the hot-tub afterwards, or just go straight to my place?"
Her: "Uh... I mean... maybe... uh... Isn't it a little early to be hot-tubbing with each other?"
You: "Oh, I totally agree. My place it is. See you at 7!"
Her: "But..."

-click-

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
just go for it. dont sit around and just think about it, cause all your gonna end up doing is making yourself nervous. goodluck with that.