Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking for a phone number VIA Facebook - Faux pas?

HGKnights

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lady I had recently bumped into, whom I had known for a long time.
We've been facebook "friends" for the last couple of years, and when I bumped into her again, I ended up balking on getting her number (shouldn't of done that, but what can you do about it now?).

I had thought about trying to snag her digits by contacting her on facebook, but it seems awfully faux pas, what is all of your opinions on the matter?

Should I try and get her number VIA facebook or should I just try or should I just wait until I bump into her again in real life to try and get the lady's number?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO there's no point trying to snag her digits if you already have her as a facebook friend. Just talk to her through private messaging in facebook.

Then if she agrees to a date ask for the number.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
HGKnights said:
There's a lady I had recently bumped into, whom I had known for a long time.
We've been facebook "friends" for the last couple of years, and when I bumped into her again, I ended up balking on getting her number (shouldn't of done that, but what can you do about it now?).

I had thought about trying to snag her digits by contacting her on facebook, but it seems awfully faux pas, what is all of your opinions on the matter?

Should I try and get her number VIA facebook or should I just try or should I just wait until I bump into her again in real life to try and get the lady's number?
IF you aren't on Facebook much (seen posting, commenting, etc.) send her a quick email saying hi, and whatever random crap. After two exchanges tell her you aren't on Facebook much and you should both exchange numbers and talk sometime. Don't think about it too much. Just do it. Either she says yes or no.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a fan of a few C&F PM's to a girl, usually followed by something along the lines of, "You should buy me a drink sometime. Text me. (xxx) xxx-xxxx"

As always, first rule of internet dating is to get her ass off the internet.