Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asking a classmate out

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to ask this hot girl out in one my class, we have one class together in one week, i haven't talked to her yet, I felt with her hotnese, she must've have a boyfriend... we have 3 weeks left for this semister...

now here is the thing:

1) IF I start talking to her NOW, talking on msn, phone, etc, found out she has a boyfriend, then I feel embrassed to see her in class, because I asked her if she has a boyfriend.

2) IF I wait till the semister over and talk to her, that would be too late, especially we both in different program,,,

:(

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
approach and say "Ive been to nervous all year to talk to you, but now i just said **** it and came over here to ask you out"

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actually the semister started this 2005 January :D

we speak the same language, from the same country, I want to approach her so bad, but when I look at her I get nervous...

today in the afternoon, we had different class, I was talking on the phone near a bathroom, when I turned around I saw her looking down, I wasn't sure if it was a "eww dont look at him" or "im too shy to look at him" :(

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing... You don't know unless you do.... IF you don't do ****... nothings gonna happen.

A great man once said "You fail 100% of the times you dont try."

Your obviously new as hell to this site.... and if not.... the AFC in you, is NEVER going away

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooohhhh god you were here 4 months before me, and have posted twice as many posts.... what the hell....

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
read the damn bible.

the only reason you're nervous is cause u know for a fact u want to fvck her. Now if you didnt have that agenda, im sure there'd be no problems talking to her.

Just stop analyzing and grab your balls.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm you have 284 post... This is a joke right? You're totally yanking our chain, am I right?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
hmmm you have 284 post... This is a joke right? You're totally yanking our chain, am I right?
There is honestly no way this guy is serious... maybe he's high....

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tom u seriously need to have some more confidence and get rid of the one-itis

You need to read the bible and practice DJing by talking to other girls

you still behave as if you just joined this forum

"grab some balls and approach"

"no fear of rejection"

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have urges that i can't control, i can get very horny easily, maybe its my male hormone

i can get laid with 2 ladies right now, but probably like couple times a month, but i want a relationship and at the same time I want to have sex too

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tom121
i have urges that i can't control, i can get very horny easily, maybe its my male hormone

i can get laid with 2 ladies right now, but probably like couple times a month, but i want a relationship and at the same time I want to have sex too
Just a small question!

Isn`t better to build a "rapport" before asking her out?

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen,

the next time you guys are in class together, on your way out, when class is over, wait around and leave the room when she does, approach her and say "I'll walk you to your next class."

She may not have a next class, it doesn't matter. If she's leaving then say "I'll walk you to the outside door or your car or whatever."

On the way make a comment on the class that day, if it was awesome say "that was a fun time in class wasn't it?", if it was boring say "I thought I was going to die of boredom in there today, how about you"? [THIS IS SMALL TALK]

Now the next words out of your mouth should be "You know you seem like a cool girl we should do something fun together sometime" Wait for her response, and continue the convo from there. [THIS IS BUILDING RAPPORT]

When you get to the destination, say "Give me your number so I can contact you later, do you like bowling?

Maybe she doesn't like bowling, but if she likes you she will give you the number.

Last edited:

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you worried about showing her your manhood? SO what if she sees you in class after asking her out? You're not aloud to ask women out?? I don't understand? If she acts negatively to you're advances it's cus she's worthless and not deserving of your time. If anything SHE is the one thats gonna be embarrased cus she rejected you passively as you actively initiated something with her.......come on man THINK like a dj.

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what I'd do in that situation.

On a piece of paper I would write, "How do you feel about guys in your classes asking you out for coffee?"

Undernieth I would have a bunch of check boxes. You can make up your own if you'd like.

1. "I have to wash _________ [my hair, my dog's hair, my neighbors welcome mat]"
2. "I have to study for my ... ancient sandscrit exam."
3. "I'm here studying to be a Nun."
4. "It's 5pm, time for Wopner... gotta watch Wopner."
5. " I'd be delighted, here's my email (or number) _______"

Then see what she does.

-Al

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Albion4
Here's what I'd do in that situation.

On a piece of paper I would write, "How do you feel about guys in your classes asking you out for coffee?"

Undernieth I would have a bunch of check boxes. You can make up your own if you'd like.

1. "I have to wash _________ [my hair, my dog's hair, my neighbors welcome mat]"
2. "I have to study for my ... ancient sandscrit exam."
3. "I'm here studying to be a Nun."
4. "It's 5pm, time for Wopner... gotta watch Wopner."
5. " I'd be delighted, here's my email (or number) _______"

Then see what she does.

-Al

this is very clever. Have you tried this?

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
this is very clever. Have you tried this?
I've tried the note thing at a bar/restaraunt and on an airplane. It worked both times. So, I can't see why it wouldn't in class. Never hurts to try.

-Al